Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

I ran into a bug with Zephyr!

• TYPE: In-Game(PC)
  • DESCRIPTION: After i subsumed Protea's Dispensary in spot of Zephyr's Tornado and use her hover when i use Dispensary after the hover and then use airburst it stucks and prevents me from using Abilities or going to operator saing:"ability in use".  After that the airburst will be grayed out as if it was an active skill and nothing can be used untill you forcefully exit hover mode (jumping or rolling out of it) [also i must add after Dispensary the airburst doesnt seem to have the animation that it was intented to(swipe with the hand,throw animation)
  • VISUAL: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1804229846315592202/BA0B0CC1A043F891471B6D7030AC19AD7CA90A60/
  • REPRODUCTION: To reproduce this simply use zephyr. Subsume Protea's Dispensary in the spot of tornado then hold zephyr's 1 while mid-air to hover use Dispensary and then use Airburst(2 tap version). then it will bug!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have thrown the airburst and the animation should have happened
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No throwing animation but the airburst is thrown and after that it bugs like this and no more abilities can be used
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens to me every time i use this combo: " Hold 1 to hover > Dispensary > Tap 2 to Airburst"

Please fix it! I really like this combo and its bad that I cant use it! it makes her HALF unplayable... it Ruins the helminth combo zephyr :( 

17 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Reviewing Void Storms to give better or more rewards would be a great way to keep them relevant compared to normal (and faster) Fissure missions. :)

I like the number of rewards that we get currently (a drop from up to 4 different reward pools). In a lot of star chart missions, you don't get any end of mission reward pool. Right now I can farm for Sevagoth, Axi relics, the Carmine Penta, and prime parts simultaneously and that's awesome.

Plz fix this bug, during railjack against Corpus, magnetic damage have been repaired but still scrambled untill back to drydock, I cant see mission tips clearly and cant do L interaction all the time, this one last too long, plz fix, makes me headache...

utter garbage update as far as railjack content goes again, why even bother adding to the mode if you are just going to keep ignoring the actual railjack and make more things to go into the ground mode? just make it like archwing and abandon it so that the people who even remotely enjoy the concept can play that while you screw up other things. the song is ok the first few times but gets old quick, Savagoth's story is probably the best thing you guys have released since Deimos and the only halfway decent thing as well

This game seriously needs a seizure warning. I haven't gotten one before but was afraid I would after doing a Void storm. I was stuck in explosion for at least 7 seconds, I've seen videos of people stuck for 15 seconds. Whoever thought this update was good to ship should seriously have been fired. The constant explosions that halt gameplay is not fun is a pain to deal with and should have never been an idea in the first place

14 hours ago, B501. said:

Can you fix the intensity of void storm please?

You made me laugh for a solid minute with that haha. 

WAITING DE

Edit: What happened to the test cluster? Is literally gonna be used once in a while and ignored both during feedback fase and after? If is tied to a quest release you could restrict us with just the gameplay  changes/add-ons.

OK, PLEASE STOP with the void fissures/anomalies spawning near me every 15 seconds. This is BLINDING! You understand?
If you don't have a flashing lights disclaimer, you should think about putting one up.
It's not even about the taking damage, it's because I can't see anything! Between those things spawning and the hard coded Hub sprite it's giving me head aches after half an hour of game play. It was interesting for the first 10 runs, but for the love of Clem, I don't wanna end up losing my mind and my time shooting at the anomalies instead of concentrating on the enemies. I can tolerate the magnetic anomalies in sorties once in a while, but this is just ridiculous!
For the amount of grind to get blinded every 15 seconds is not fun or funny. Too many particle effects and lights.

20 hours ago, VocaSeiza said:

Void Storm Drop table includes:

> 50-100 void traces

> 900 - 1200 endo

> Radiant Relics

wtf are you on?

It also has the new warframe and weapon parts on it with no dupe protection and takes 10-20mins to complete.
You can only crack one relic- and you can crack a relic on a capture mission in 30secons to a minute- assuming you are on the higher end of a Minutes per run and the worse rng with no cat or booster- you will get 60 traces in 10mins of game time (No loading and what not|) 
In comparison Void storms give you a CHANCE to get endo and void traces- and ESO is far better for Radiant Relics, and there are many, many better endo farms.
So Void storms have zero purpose outside of the new Frame- and even then you can farm the plat to buy him faster by just popping relics in capture void fissure and selling the prime parts.

Archived