Please do something about the density in non-SP missions.  It is very boring playing in a group when there is barely anything to even kill.   Especially arbitration missions/survival. 

• Like 2

I'd like a lot more things to kill too. kinda hoping that maybe later this year, once PS5s are more readily available, DE might start pushing the game's performance more; more mobs, more stuff going on at once, more ambient stuff on tilesets etc. I know DE wants this because they've done it in places like Jupiter and the remastered Corpus Ships.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, BigBossxv said:

Please do something about the density in non-SP missions.  It is very boring playing in a group when there is barely anything to even kill.   Especially arbitration missions/survival. 

My friend, it depends on who you play with. If you go with a meta player, having 10 or 100 enemies in your area will make no difference. He will still obliterate eveything before you can even aim.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Cloud said:

My friend, it depends on who you play with. If you go with a meta player, having 10 or 100 enemies in your area will make no difference. He will still obliterate eveything before you can even aim.

Even my non meta builds can do that, and I have terrible ping. So if I'm cleansing the Grineer before people can even see them and I'm 4 parallel universes behind them then there is a problem. Quite a few actually that'll derail this post in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

A-are those FIVE enemies in that tunnel after 20 seconds of pure nothing??! AAHHGHH I CAN'T TAKE IT, THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT, METAMAN SAVE MEEEEE

Seriously though, solo spawn rates are stupid

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BigBossxv said:

They need to honestly double or treble the ammount of enemies because they are now making frames with resources that require you to damage or kill enemies so...

You should try playing solo on console.. 

Literally 3 to 5 enemies every 30 seconds, same in open worlds. 

It's really starting to push me away from the game because it's the literal definition of boredom. 

And thanks to SP, we know it works on all platforms with a decent amount of enemies from the get go. Why it's not a thing as an option for veterans? God knows. 

The last couple weeks/months I've aborted more arbitrations than actually played them because I can't stand playing a mission where there is no such thing as enemies. 

The pinnacle are lith fissures on the 'new' corpus tilset.. Absolutely awful, yet have to play it because prime parts only being available in lith Era. Would be fine if we could just increase spawns, but nope.. 

Edited by (XBOX)TyeGoo
  • Like 1