Lavos’ Vials Still Empty After Update 30 (Investigating)

This is an issue that persists on Lavos no matter what, as son I log in all of Lavos’ vials are empty, including his signature syandana.

after waiting all this time for update 30 and bug reports going back to Lavos’ release on ps4 I’m shocked to this still in the game, surely I don’t need to upgrade to a ps5 just so Lavos can get some fuel in his tanks?

• Like 1
  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to Lavos’ Vials Still Empty After Update 30 (Investigating)

This bug is present in the NS version of Lavos as well, and oddly enough Ivara's non-prime skirt is also suffering from something similar. Is Ivara's missing as well on the PS4?

I swear I can see the geometry as if it's 90% transparent, but my eyes are bad anyways.

Edited by PhiZero
On 2021-04-13 at 7:18 PM, (PSN)Metal_Bird said:

This is an issue that persists on Lavos no matter what, as son I log in all of Lavos’ vials are empty, including his signature syandana.

after waiting all this time for update 30 and bug reports going back to Lavos’ release on ps4 I’m shocked to this still in the game, surely I don’t need to upgrade to a ps5 just so Lavos can get some fuel in his tanks?

I have been saying the same thing