Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lavos’ Vials Still Empty After Update 30 (Fix incoming)

(PSN)Zachial

On 2021-04-13 at 7:18 PM, (PSN)Metal_Bird said:

This is an issue that persists on Lavos no matter what, as son I log in all of Lavos’ vials are empty, including his signature syandana.

after waiting all this time for update 30 and bug reports going back to Lavos’ release on ps4 I’m shocked to this still in the game, surely I don’t need to upgrade to a ps5 just so Lavos can get some fuel in his tanks?

I have been saying the same thing 

• 2 months later...
On 2021-04-17 at 7:03 PM, (PSN)Darkest_Priest said:

So, I've been playing Lavos since his launch, and till now I haven't seen anything about DE saying or acknowledging what's happening. Lavos' vials are empty. Did DE change Lavos and let the vial's effects only to be seen in the trailer as a clickbait? 

I see someone from DE acknowledged this, and changed the title to include (Investigating), but it would be nice to have an update on this. I've played Lavos since launch, and by a long shot he's my favorite. Want to fashion frame, but he's just incomplete.

Edit: tagging @[DE]Danielle for update request

13 hours ago, (PSN)Mephistoph23 said:

I see someone from DE acknowledged this, and changed the title to include (Investigating), but it would be nice to have an update on this. I've played Lavos since launch, and by a long shot he's my favorite. Want to fashion frame, but he's just incomplete.

Edit: tagging @[DE]Danielle for update request

Lavos vials still empty after half a damn year and 2 mainline updates, Lavos mains live a goddamn society.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-08 at 5:23 AM, (PSN)lSneakMeisterl said:

i'd pay literal cash to have it fixed

Haha! Not sure i would go that far, but I watched a streamer today playing Lavos... and dear lord thats such a difference! My Lavos will never be that good looking, which makes me so very sad. I know there are probably more important things to worry about but.... you didn't see this BEFORE LAUNCHING him back when he came out? Who looked at his sad empty vials and said "yeah, consoles don't really need fluid in there" let's launch him like this. DE WHY YOU DO DIS?

Just now, (PSN)Mephistoph23 said:

Haha! Not sure i would go that far, but I watched a streamer today playing Lavos... and dear lord thats such a difference! My Lavos will never be that good looking, which makes me so very sad. I know there are probably more important things to worry about but.... you didn't see this BEFORE LAUNCHING him back when he came out? Who looked at his sad empty vials and said "yeah, consoles don't really need fluid in there" let's launch him like this. DE WHY YOU DO DIS?

Consoles = second rate tenno?

On 2021-07-19 at 7:53 AM, (PSN)DukeSilver83 said:

Can we get an update on this? Or just say PS4 can't handle it or something like that so we know not to hold our breath for a fix? Judging by this thread, it's pretty important to players (even if it seems like not a big deal). 

Im on PS5 and its like this too. I don't know much about system requirements, but ill go out on a limb and say PS5 should be able to handle this lol.

I would love an update too though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-08-04 at 10:03 AM, (PSN)lSneakMeisterl said:

todays hotfix didnt fix any of it on ps4, his fluids are missing on his alt head, syandana, shoulders AND his waist vials are still missing entirely.

On 2021-08-04 at 12:10 PM, (PSN)DukeSilver83 said:

Can confirm. PS4 Lavos is still juice-less.

Can confirm on PS5, Lavos is still bugged. No waist vials and no liquids. I want to know where they're getting that it was fixed on PS5, because it certainly is not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! This fix required a cert build and that's exactly what's coming up soon: 

So his vials' should be filled in this next update.

No more vials to drink. Sorry DE_Steve!

kPY6vwP.jpg

I'm sure Steve knows where all those empty vials came from

Spoiler

7cPmJxS.gif

On 2021-11-05 at 10:27 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! This fix required a cert build and that's exactly what's coming up soon: 

So his vials' should be filled in this next update.

That's amazing! I can't wait to finally be able to fashion frame my Lavos properly!

Question though, does this fix only apply to the "PS4" console only? or is the fix for all affected consoles including the NSW as well?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived