Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth complaint

This is a complaint about getting sevagoth and how you can farm him in warframe 

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission. And to those who were trying to get sevagoth can probably get mad enough to just give up like I have! Seriously DE fix the problem! Just make the sevagoth parts 5 percent and 10 percent with the rest of the parts, in other words, make it somewhat easier for players to farm him, seriously grendel is a hard frame to get, but sevagoth is impossible to get, and its not a good thing! I can see on YouTube that savagoth is a good frame, and I'm sure that he is a good frame, but the way you faurm him is bad. It's just terrible. 

Please DE I just hope you can hotfix the issue I have complained about and just make it a little bit easier to get him, I get that it's a challenge, but it has to be a challenge with a reward that's easy to get.

If someone would gift me sevagoth on PlayStation that would help a lot, my username is thomasthesackboy

2 minutes ago, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission. And to those who were trying to get sevagoth can probably get mad enough to just give up like I have! Seriously DE fix the problem! Just make the sevagoth parts 5 percent and 10 percent with the rest of the parts, in other words, make it somewhat easier for players to farm him, seriously grendel is a hard frame to get, but sevagoth is impossible to get, and its not a good thing! I can see on YouTube that savagoth is a good frame, and I'm sure that he is a good frame, but the way you faurm him is bad. It's just terrible. 

Please DE I just hope you can hotfix the issue I have complained about and just make it a little bit easier to get him, I get that it's a challenge, but it has to be a challenge with a reward that's easy to get.

If someone would gift me sevagoth on PlayStation that would help a lot, my username is thomasthesackboy

Grendel is much easier since you are assured the bp on completion of the mission. Actually, the challenge should be the same for new and old players, as well, since you don't get to use mods or operators.

That said, if you think Sevagoth is hard to farm, let me introduce you to Octavia, Harrow, Ivara, and Nidus. The low drop rate and subsequent grind isn't out of the ordinary in any way. And you can always just farm regular fissures, sell the junk you get for plat, and buy him off the in game market.

Trust me, it would take forever for me to reach 325p which is ridiculous. 

Which is why I am starting to give up on faurming him and just ask someone generous enough to gift me sevagoth on PlayStation, unlike octavia, herrow, ivara, and nidus, he is seriously impossible to get in a relic storm miss, he is not just hard to get like i said before he is impossible to get. The other frames it is possible to get, but with him, it's not even possible, not even close.

14 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Grendel is much easier since you are assured the bp on completion of the mission. Actually, the challenge should be the same for new and old players, as well, since you don't get to use mods or operators.

What? lol... Grendel is definitely not RNG hard but his missions are the hardest content in the game.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

Have you farmed for Ivara? 

When Helminth came out I refarmed every frame and Ivara is by FAR the biggest PITA to farm.

A distant second is Equinox then Harrow then Nidus. 

Some frames are really annoying to get and some aren't. Sevagoth is one of the annoying ones.

Also, I am not saying that Sevagoth's drop rate shouldn't be adjusted if it is truly impossible to get.

18 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

What? lol... Grendel is definitely not RNG hard but his missions are the hardest content in the game.

huh? Actually, I would say Conclave is the hardest content in the game. The Grendel missions would probably be rough if you try to solo them but I've run them numerous times to help people and a group of 3-4 people shouldn't have a problem with it. 

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

huh? Actually, I would say Conclave is the hardest content in the game. The Grendel missions would probably be rough if you try to solo them but I've run them numerous times to help people and a group of 3-4 people shouldn't have a problem with it. 

well the hardest part about it is not to turn the game off when you are playing those horrid missions 

8 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

"Horrid" is a subjective view on those missions. I rather enjoy them.

They are not horrible but they are really hard. I did them all solo and the defense one in particular was a nightmare. 

10 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

"Horrid" is a subjective view on those missions. I rather enjoy them.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

They are not horrible but they are really hard. I did them all solo and the defense one in particular was a nightmare. 

Yeah. It is only my subjective opinion. For me these missions are the worst part of the whole game.
Being stripped of all you have done and reducing the missions to "there are only few warframes that can actually finish this mission" was for me the antithesis of anything resembling fun. But I understand if someone likes them. I would rather play conclave than having to play those mission :D honestly.

Droptable are trash in railjack who thought this was a good idea to make it a bonus drop (this employee need a slap in the face) remove the useless rewards like rubedo and other useless mats we dont need we got enough places to farm those ,, there is so many trash mats and relics People only play this bugged boring railjack  for the new frame
I spend 10 hours farming and i only seen 2 part so 10% drop chance are lies fix this !!!!!

On 2021-04-14 at 3:42 AM, Zeddypanda said:

You've got a 30% chance to get a part while you're cracking relics, that's a really sweet deal if you ask me. There's very few other frames you can farm parts for while meaningfully farming other things.

30% ???a part has only 10% dude XD look at the warframe wiki if you don't believe me 

Meanwhile I got a full set in a few hours. Its up to luck and how fast you actually finish the mission.

I did them with a premade friend and my NPCs crew and it was blazing fast.

If you disslike the mode, sure, I can get it, but the droprate its pretty nice, specially compared to the likes of nidus, where you can ONLY farm the frame without any meaningful gain and still miss the drop.

2 minutes ago, Muyaka22 said:

30% ???a part has only 10% dude XD look at the warframe wiki if you don't believe me 

There's 3 parts. You have a 30% chance of getting at least one of them. Failing that, you get a pretty decent amount of Endo, 100 traces, or a radiant relic. The only bad drop is actually the sevagoth parts, as you're unlikely to need more than two sets in your lifetime.

Compare this to Ash, where his parts are spread and isolated over three different defense missions. You only have the 11% chance after suffering 20 entire rounds. 3 x 10% per part after only one mission that also crackes you relics is generous.

49 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Yeah. It is only my subjective opinion. For me these missions are the worst part of the whole game.
Being stripped of all you have done and reducing the missions to "there are only few warframes that can actually finish this mission" was for me the antithesis of anything resembling fun. But I understand if someone likes them. I would rather play conclave than having to play those mission :D honestly.

You are so right.

Without hildryn i could not have beaten the missions. Honestly i dont know what other frames would be ideal.

2 hours ago, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

Which is why I am starting to give up on faurming him and just ask someone generous enough to gift me sevagoth on PlayStation, unlike octavia, herrow, ivara, and nidus, he is seriously impossible to get in a relic storm miss, he is not just hard to get like i said before he is impossible to get. The other frames it is possible to get, but with him, it's not even possible, not even close.

Pathetic, begging for handouts in a game that's a grinding simulator. Perhaps this game isn't for you. I'll bet you haven't even tried. Harrow is far harder to get but you probably begged someone for him as well.

2 hours ago, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

God almighty, are you that pathetic?! Sell something! Prime junks, ayatan treasures, mods, requiem mods syndicate items, and so many more that you can turn into profits! No need to rush things up to get him, just take it slowly and you will eventually get more than 325p.

I always hate it when people asked to be gifted with items, that's lazy! This is a farming game. If you can't do it, take a break and come back later. Like I said, don't rush things, it will burnt you out faster. 

Also 10% drop chance is not that bad, stop whining.

51 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

There's 3 parts. You have a 30% chance of getting at least one of them. Failing that, you get a pretty decent amount of Endo, 100 traces, or a radiant relic. The only bad drop is actually the sevagoth parts, as you're unlikely to need more than two sets in your lifetime.

Compare this to Ash, where his parts are spread and isolated over three different defense missions. You only have the 11% chance after suffering 20 entire rounds. 3 x 10% per part after only one mission that also crackes you relics is generous.

10 % stays 10 % per mission don't make it 30% because there 3 parts you only get one part a mission so its stays 10% and ash drops are with a b c rotation and only drops in the C rotation with a drop chance of 10/11% you cannot compare this with sevagoth 
the droptable of farming ash is not as big as railjacks droptable

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Have you farmed for Ivara? 

When Helminth came out I refarmed every frame and Ivara is by FAR the biggest PITA to farm.

A distant second is Equinox then Harrow then Nidus. 

Mesa & Ivara are tied. Because Mutilist Alad V still requires a key. So...47 runs later...(yeah....add up how many invasions that is to get the keys) I literally watched every second of Mesa get devoured.

Nidus, Harrow, Khora (Sanctuary Onslaught just isn't fun because efficiency...I just want a horde mode. Destiny 1 Prison of Elders style.), and Ivara come in right behind that. 

54 minutes ago, Muyaka22 said:

10 % stays 10 % per mission don't make it 30% because there 3 parts you only get one part a mission so its stays 10% and ash drops are with a b c rotation and only drops in the C rotation with a drop chance of 10/11% you cannot compare this with sevagoth 
the droptable of farming ash is not as big as railjacks droptable

Sorry, I'm not sure of point you're trying to make here.

In place of that, I'll try to explain my point a little more clearly. My point is Ash farm: Very bad, Sevagoth farm: Not nearly as bad. If you agree on this point, I apologize.

To get Ash, you must:

• Go to Venus/Falling Glory, fight for 20 waves (rotation C). This gives you  a 10.53% chance of getting Ash systems. On average, you must do this 10 times. I'll assume you're extremely good at railjack and defense and say that you can perform this run in 20 minutes, so an average of 200 minutes. While doing this, you have earned no other Ash parts.
  • Now that you have Ash systems, you must go to Neptune/Arva Vector where there is yet another 10.26% chance of getting Ash Neuroptics. You must do this 10 times for another 200 minutes.
  • For the last part you must now go to Pluto/Obol Crossing and repeat another 200 minutes (on average).

On average, you would have gotten Ash after 600 minutes, that's 10 hours in-mission time of dedicated farming. During this journey, you have also earned a 50/50 split of railjack parts and relics, most of which are mk2 and meso, respectively. The relics are intact, so you must also potentially earn thousands of void traces to use these relics.

No relics were cracked during this grind unless you were simultaneously grinding for Sevagoth.

To get Sevagoth, you must:

• Go to a void fissure in Pluto or Veil and do a mission. I'll assume you're extremely bad at Railjack and doing missions and this takes you an entire 15 minutes. I personally need a bit under 10, but there are people who go much faster than me.
  • You have a 10% chance of getting a given Sevagoth part. After ~12 runs, you will on average have gotten all of them because any of the three parts could have dropped during all of those runs.

So that's 180 minutes, or 3 hours. During this time, you've gotten a 50/50 split of neo/axi relics, thousands of endo, and hundreds of void traces. You've also cracked 12 relics, and given all the radiants and void traces thrown your way, on average at least one will have been a 100 ducat part.

Archived