Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth complaint

Sevagoth isn't that hard to farm. I jumped into public missions, got all 3 parts in 5 missions total. Fastest grind for a new warframe yet. Some new released frames have taken days to get. I was actually expecting it to take far longer. Instead I finished getting all his parts in less than an hour c.c Your RNG luck is just bad today.

4 hours ago, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

If someone would gift me sevagoth on PlayStation that would help a lot, my username is thomasthesack

tumblr_nx4ro1Lpf91rfzg5po1_500.gif

Sevagoth is one of the more mild grinds, especially since you can play normal missions with other people - while getting paid relics etc.

Uhuh, this is a real easy to get frame. Just go for a voidstorm exterminate or similarly quick mission. Ignoring the secondary objectives you're looking at what, 5 minutes? Not even that much more if you go solo. 

Sevagoth really is one of the easier farms in the game. And you open relics along the way?

Seriously...

7 hours ago, Leqesai said:

What? lol... Grendel is definitely not RNG hard but his missions are the hardest content in the game.

Have you farmed for Ivara? 

When Helminth came out I refarmed every frame and Ivara is by FAR the biggest PITA to farm.

A distant second is Equinox then Harrow then Nidus. 

Some frames are really annoying to get and some aren't. Sevagoth is one of the annoying ones.

Also, I am not saying that Sevagoth's drop rate shouldn't be adjusted if it is truly impossible to get.

I strongly disagree on Ivara being harder to farm then Nidus, Khora. Just some fast spy’s and you got her.

Khora and reaching wave 8 over and over or Nidus and that boring game mode for hours... I’m just waiting for them to get primed I’m not gonna farm new ones to feed.

This frame is not that hard and honestly if the relic unlock rate was good we would all end up hating the drop % it has. It would just be messing up the mission reward pool.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PSN)thomasthesackboy:

This is a complaint about getting sevagoth and how you can farm him in warframe 

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission. And to those who were trying to get sevagoth can probably get mad enough to just give up like I have! Seriously DE fix the problem! Just make the sevagoth parts 5 percent and 10 percent with the rest of the parts, in other words, make it somewhat easier for players to farm him, seriously grendel is a hard frame to get, but sevagoth is impossible to get, and its not a good thing! I can see on YouTube that savagoth is a good frame, and I'm sure that he is a good frame, but the way you faurm him is bad. It's just terrible. 

Please DE I just hope you can hotfix the issue I have complained about and just make it a little bit easier to get him, I get that it's a challenge, but it has to be a challenge with a reward that's easy to get.

If someone would gift me sevagoth on PlayStation that would help a lot, my username is thomasthesackboy

So you complain about a grind in a grinding game? Are you complaining about jumping a lot in Super Mario as well?

I have Sevagoth in the foundry.

But here is a constructive tipp for yourself: You need to reframe your thinking! Do not think "omg how long till I have Sevagoths parts finally", you need to think "ok, this is fun, I get to open relics and get interesting items, intrinsics and resources".

:D :D BTW, you asking for a gift, that is a whole new level of greatness :D :D
God, I love your generation so much :D :D

8 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

Sorry, I'm not sure of point you're trying to make here.

In place of that, I'll try to explain my point a little more clearly. My point is Ash farm: Very bad, Sevagoth farm: Not nearly as bad. If you agree on this point, I apologize.

To get Ash, you must:

• Go to Venus/Falling Glory, fight for 20 waves (rotation C). This gives you  a 10.53% chance of getting Ash systems. On average, you must do this 10 times. I'll assume you're extremely good at railjack and defense and say that you can perform this run in 20 minutes, so an average of 200 minutes. While doing this, you have earned no other Ash parts.
  • Now that you have Ash systems, you must go to Neptune/Arva Vector where there is yet another 10.26% chance of getting Ash Neuroptics. You must do this 10 times for another 200 minutes.
  • For the last part you must now go to Pluto/Obol Crossing and repeat another 200 minutes (on average).

On average, you would have gotten Ash after 600 minutes, that's 10 hours in-mission time of dedicated farming. During this journey, you have also earned a 50/50 split of railjack parts and relics, most of which are mk2 and meso, respectively. The relics are intact, so you must also potentially earn thousands of void traces to use these relics.

No relics were cracked during this grind unless you were simultaneously grinding for Sevagoth.

To get Sevagoth, you must:

• Go to a void fissure in Pluto or Veil and do a mission. I'll assume you're extremely bad at Railjack and doing missions and this takes you an entire 15 minutes. I personally need a bit under 10, but there are people who go much faster than me.
  • You have a 10% chance of getting a given Sevagoth part. After ~12 runs, you will on average have gotten all of them because any of the three parts could have dropped during all of those runs.

So that's 180 minutes, or 3 hours. During this time, you've gotten a 50/50 split of neo/axi relics, thousands of endo, and hundreds of void traces. You've also cracked 12 relics, and given all the radiants and void traces thrown your way, on average at least one will have been a 100 ducat part.

No need  to apologize bro Ofc Ash is harder to farm those missions takes much longer than farming savagoth missions everybody who plays the game for a long time knows that,
Ash takes 20 min a mission Sevagoth 5/10 min it depends on the mission you doing that why you cannot compare this with Ash..
With ash i was more lucky than savagoth i had  all the parts for Ash in 5 hours farming and there are no bugs, with sevagoth its harder because railjack is one big buggy mess, lots of times you spend 5/10 min in a mission and it bugs out ( crewships not spawning and a lot more annoying bugs)
You compare frames who are totally different to farm. 
Im not a new player you think you have to explain this to me

11 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

You've got a 30% chance to get a part while you're cracking relics, that's a really sweet deal if you ask me. There's very few other frames you can farm parts for while meaningfully farming other things.

This. Got two out of 3 parts within under an hour.

On 2021-04-14 at 2:17 AM, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

This is a complaint about getting sevagoth and how you can farm him in warframe 

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission. And to those who were trying to get sevagoth can probably get mad enough to just give up like I have! Seriously DE fix the problem! Just make the sevagoth parts 5 percent and 10 percent with the rest of the parts, in other words, make it somewhat easier for players to farm him, seriously grendel is a hard frame to get, but sevagoth is impossible to get, and its not a good thing! I can see on YouTube that savagoth is a good frame, and I'm sure that he is a good frame, but the way you faurm him is bad. It's just terrible. 

Please DE I just hope you can hotfix the issue I have complained about and just make it a little bit easier to get him, I get that it's a challenge, but it has to be a challenge with a reward that's easy to get.

If someone would gift me sevagoth on PlayStation that would help a lot, my username is thomasthesackboy

Why are you complaining on the same day it was released?

crazy thing is this happens with any new frame that isn’t in bounty or boss drops. Remember what happens with protea? Literally just play the game and you’ll most likely have it within a week, keep complaining and have fun never having fun.

On 2021-04-14 at 11:20 AM, Dunkelheit said:

So you complain about a grind in a grinding game? Are you complaining about jumping a lot in Super Mario as well?

I have Sevagoth in the foundry.

But here is a constructive tipp for yourself: You need to reframe your thinking! Do not think "omg how long till I have Sevagoths parts finally", you need to think "ok, this is fun, I get to open relics and get interesting items, intrinsics and resources".

:D :D BTW, you asking for a gift, that is a whole new level of greatness :D :D
God, I love your generation so much :D :D

We don’t claim them

15 hours ago, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

Trust me, it would take forever for me to reach 325p which is ridiculous. 

Which is why I am starting to give up on faurming him and just ask someone generous enough to gift me sevagoth on PlayStation, unlike octavia, herrow, ivara, and nidus, he is seriously impossible to get in a relic storm miss, he is not just hard to get like i said before he is impossible to get. The other frames it is possible to get, but with him, it's not even possible, not even close.

Nothing is free you must work it

13 часов назад, Cmdr-A сказал:

Sevagoth isn't that hard to farm. I jumped into public missions, got all 3 parts in 5 missions total. Fastest grind for a new warframe yet. Some new released frames have taken days to get. I was actually expecting it to take far longer. Instead I finished getting all his parts in less than an hour c.c Your RNG luck is just bad today.

4 часа назад, Numerikuu сказал:

This. Got two out of 3 parts within under an hour.

Me, who spent 15 hours farming two sets.

Спойлер

will-smith-crying-meme.jpg?w=980&q=75

Pretty sure i went way over "nearly guaranteed"
Could've saved like 5 hours by not bothering with Pluto\Neptune fissures, as not a single part dropped for me there, also Corpus missions are a waste of time as well, Grineer Veil all the way.

On 2021-04-14 at 12:05 AM, (PSN)Zero_029 said:

Mesa & Ivara are tied. Because Mutilist Alad V still requires a key. So...47 runs later...(yeah....add up how many invasions that is to get the keys) I literally watched every second of Mesa get devoured.

Nidus, Harrow, Khora (Sanctuary Onslaught just isn't fun because efficiency...I just want a horde mode. Destiny 1 Prison of Elders style.), and Ivara come in right behind that. 

This. I’d like to have a horde mode without worrying about efficiency.

On 2021-04-13 at 8:27 PM, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

Which is why I am starting to give up on faurming him and just ask someone generous enough to gift me sevagoth on PlayStation, unlike octavia, herrow, ivara, and nidus, he is seriously impossible to get in a relic storm miss, he is not just hard to get like i said before he is impossible to get. The other frames it is possible to get, but with him, it's not even possible, not even close.

So because you dont want to grind in a game revolving around the grind, the next best thing is to beg? That's honestly sad, no matter which way you spin it. Plat is not hard at all to farm. Like many things in the game it takes time. It's just weird that you'll complain about Sevagoth drop rates, yet you won't mention worse offenders like Nidus, Harrow, or octavia. That's very selective of you.

Am 14.4.2021 um 03:27 schrieb (PSN)thomasthesackboy:

Uh-hu. I got him. And almost three Carmine Penta. Bad rng, dude. But if you check the tables you have a 30% chance to get a part. That's not bad. And the update has just dropped I just don't get it why everything must be there asap or rushed. 

Archived