Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I no longer avoid Railjack content???...

4thBro

10 hours ago, 4thBro said:

It doesn't really interest me, and I super-hate Archwing stuff already... (and apparently need to REALLY pump up my Archwing game if I'm gonna get through Steel Path...)

Grab amesha , grattler and larkspur from your clan dojo . This will turn archwing and steel path archwing into ezzzzz mode . 

Also don't you use archwing for open worlds ?

But now it's also like... I can't even try out this new frame or this new gun without farming Void Storms, which are apparently Railjack content???

Ask for someone to carry you , you don't need to have your own decked out railjack or plexus , bare minimum build for archwing will be more then enough as its just for getting around missions objectives .

It doesn't really interest me, and I super-hate Archwing stuff already... (and apparently need to REALLY pump up my Archwing game if I'm gonna get through Steel Path...)

But now it's also like... I can't even try out this new frame or this new gun without farming Void Storms, which are apparently Railjack content???

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey, you can still buy it with plat.

It looks like you hate the game period. "New railjack content" is 95% played as every other mission in the game. Your Railjack only carries you from point A to point B and maybe just maybe shoots down a crewship. People are even complaining that the Railjack is not used enough considering the Grineer missions actually make you fight the ships with it while the new ones don't have it as objective. If you don't like how the rest of the game plays, why are you even playing?

Can you avoid it? Yes. I certainly am. I've not even attempted any railjack since update 29.9 because I have absolutely no interest in whatever gimmick nullicancer crap this batch of Corpus has.

This means that I won't ever have whatever the sentinel was or the weapon (if there even was one, I can't remember). Neither will I ever have Sevagoth or his weapon.

I don't care. Once you forswear one piece of gear (the Hema, in my case), it gets much easier to say "#*!% off" to the next thing. Sanctuary onslaught was the next thing to get that treatment, then the second level of Deimos vault. Now this.

So there's some gear that I'll never have. I find it very hard to care at this point.

15 hours ago, 4thBro said:

It doesn't really interest me, and I super-hate Archwing stuff already

Same feelings. I like play ninjas in ninja game, not be force to use some vehicles. I approve more open world map, rework frames, meaby good pvp but not spaceship battle. If i want spaceship game I will go play elite dangerous. 

Thankfully the story part is disappointingly short as expected by now but they do shove it down your throat if you want to unlock and get savagoth the normal way, but I'd legit recommend selling prime junk and buying it from the store. It just isn't worth the hassle. 

5 minutes ago, Limborghini said:

Just dont play it.

I never will. I dont care what they make exclusive. I have a job. Im not gong to force myself to do unpleasant things in my spare time, unless its in the gym.

I wish more players thought like this. You don't have to have everything, if you don't like a game mode and/or you don't have the time for it, don't play it.

You can buy the frames and weapons with plat you gather just opening relics. Even if you don't want to do that, it's a matter of weighing out what you value as time well spent, and what you value as a reward.

Can't have it both way.

11 hours ago, DLOArceus said:

If you don't like how the rest of the game plays, why are you even playing?

What?

I DO like the rest of the game, lol. You misread something somewhere.

8 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

You don't have to have everything,

My problem came when I simply wanted to do Steel Path full completion, and then it "dawned on me" (as in, it slammed me in the face when I glanced at an upcoming mission) that I have a totally naked Archwing and a level 0 gun, but the usual level 100+ Steel Path enemies blocking my way. And that I was going to have to fully invest in these things I care nothing about, just to be able to get full completion rewards for Steel Path: content that DOES interest me, and is MOSTLY non-Archwing. No I don't "need full completion" but I don't "need" anything. I don't need to play Warframe, I don't need to breath oxygen, nobody NEEDS anything, "need" is a relative word by default.

I NEED full Steel Path completion to feel like I truly beat it. I NEED full Steel Path completion to be properly rewarded for doing it all. If I do the work of 98%'ing Steel Path, then pass the Archwing missions "because I don't need to do them and it's not forced on me," then I'm just... ... ... No, that's dumb. Why is this a discussion? Lol.

This isn't just some kinda thing that I can make a half-circle around as I drive right past it. It's not like it's some side quest that I can just not ever do, because I have zero interest in playing Limbo.

It's a giant boulder in my path that I can't go around. I have to forcibly punch through it. Which CAN be done. But it's not the greatest thing ever.

^ That's in regards to Archwing in particular. Again, maybe I'll like Railjack, who knows... But I ALREADY know I hate Archwing.

8 hours ago, Limborghini said:

Just dont play it.

I never will. I dont care what they make exclusive. I have a job. Im not gong to force myself to do unpleasant things in my spare time, unless its in the gym.

*Limborghini grinding Archwing formas on gym wifi*

On 2021-04-13 at 3:37 PM, 4thBro said:

Play the content or buy with plat:  Warframe, Warframe never changes.

14 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

What?

My problem came when I simply wanted to do Steel Path full completion, and then it "dawned on me" (as in, it slammed me in the face when I glanced at an upcoming mission) that I have a totally naked Archwing and a level 0 gun, but the usual level 100+ Steel Path enemies blocking my way. And that I was going to have to fully invest in these things I care nothing about, just to be able to get full completion rewards for Steel Path: content that DOES interest me, and is MOSTLY non-Archwing. No I don't "need full completion" but I don't "need" anything. I don't need to play Warframe, I don't need to breath oxygen, nobody NEEDS anything, "need" is a relative word by default.

I NEED full Steel Path completion to feel like I truly beat it. I NEED full Steel Path completion to be properly rewarded for doing it all. If I do the work of 98%'ing Steel Path, then pass the Archwing missions "because I don't need to do them and it's not forced on me," then I'm just... ... ... No, that's dumb. Why is this a discussion? Lol.

This isn't just some kinda thing that I can make a half-circle around as I drive right past it. It's not like it's some side quest that I can just not ever do, because I have zero interest in playing Limbo.

It's a giant boulder in my path that I can't go around. I have to forcibly punch through it. Which CAN be done. But it's not the greatest thing ever.

^ That's in regards to Archwing in particular. Again, maybe I'll like Railjack, who knows... But I ALREADY know I hate Archwing.

I don't know if you know, but in archwing the enemies doesn't have the health/armor/shield modifier and the level is just +50 of the base level... It's not that hard and enemies are very far from being +100 as you've said.

On 2021-04-15 at 6:04 AM, 4thBro said:

What?

I didn't. You clearly did. Corpus Railjack is 95% Warframe and 5% Archwing/Railjack. Meaning that for 95% they are identical to every other piece of content in the game. How can you expect me to believe your statements if these missions are the same as everything else but a 30 second archwing flight is enough to make you not like an entire mode?

Well, what motivates you to play this game?  That is, do you get excited seeing your MR number go up, get excited to collect and try new frames and weapons, get excited to see enemies die, get excited to experience new quests and lore, what?  The devs always tie some unique rewards to new game modes to convince everyone to at least give it a try.  I do not blame them, and by growing my arsenal and my understanding of the game, I have come to enjoy some modes that I avoided like the plague in the past.  I still avoid certain game modes that still never grew on me after additional time in them, but I'm sure that's normal.

What I'm saying is, give the new Railjack another shot.  You never know, maybe it won't be as boring to you as you feared it would be.

7 hours ago, DLOArceus said:

I didn't. You clearly did. Corpus Railjack is 95% Warframe and 5% Archwing/Railjack. Meaning that for 95% they are identical to every other piece of content in the game. How can you expect me to believe your statements if these missions are the same as everything else but a 30 second archwing flight is enough to make you not like an entire mode?

So why bother with railjack and not just play the normal content, except at the difficulty level that you choose (like Steel Path) and so on? Also RJ/Corpus Fleet Defence map is cack.

On 2021-04-14 at 2:59 AM, DrivaMain said:

Railjack will become the future of the game. If you hate it with a passion you should consider other games. No point in supporting a game going in a direction you don’t like.

edit: honestly, I think the recent changes have opened up the game for me. I like to solo a lot and ended up with a Dojo and a Railjack, it was unfarmable before somehow. Still a grind, but I'm liking it. 

9NT.gif

Both the weapon and frame is there in the shop. Just sayin.

But I think you won't be able to move forward in the story and such if you won't build at least a Railjack. The Duviri Paradox is surely gonna be tied to Rj and probably the New War will also be tied to it. So yeah some content will be locked away from you after some time.

On 2021-04-14 at 2:37 AM, 4thBro said:

In all fairness mate theres not much railjack content left in railjack.

Your railjack is just a way to get to the ground mission,kind of like an interactive loading screen...lol

Most of it is ground missions now,especially void storms.

On 2021-04-13 at 9:56 PM, Cerikus said:

your title: Can I no longer avoid Railjack content???...

All we did was to answer it.

The answer: YES, you can.

No, you cannot if you want to progress the story or access some of none RJ content. I don’t play RJ and the main quested released over a year ago is locked for me. I still have not played the sentient tileset. I won’t be able to do the Tempestari. How much you want to bet that new war will be locked by previous quest and will require RJ? I rarely play warframe for a reason. I do not enjoy the space combat and this is not what I was looking for when I started to play warframe to begin with.

Archived