Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth Systems Dropping?

KosmicKerman

Just wanted to make sure Sevagoth systems are dropping for other people since DE has been know to forget to add things from time to time. I have tons of Chassis and Neuroptics but no Systems. Just bad RNG or are other people in the same situation? Not sure it matters but I've been running Neptune Exterminate pretty exclusively.

Missing the chassis as well, really getting frustrated with this. Also is anyone else getting  2x control modules for their "bonus" reward? I keep getting them despite them not being on the official drop table for bonus rewards.

On 2021-04-13 at 9:57 PM, KosmicKerman said:

Just wanted to make sure Sevagoth systems are dropping for other people since DE has been know to forget to add things from time to time. I have tons of Chassis and Neuroptics but no Systems. Just bad RNG or are other people in the same situation? Not sure it matters but I've been running Neptune Exterminate pretty exclusively.

Yes. It's just the typical RNG stuff. I got three copies of systems and neuroptics before I got a single chassis. So I have a similar situation to yours but with different parts. Tell you what, how about I trade you one of my systems for your chassis? Oh wait, DE does not allow trading these parts. Enjoy the RNG when farming the rest of your set. I guess I'll do the same and keep extras clogging up my inventory for no reason!

Got a load of chassis before any other parts, and then neuro and systems almost back to back. What others said.

But thank clem for weapon/nautilus being tradable, and having the same drop chance for their sets. Which means all I need is any 3-4 parts, repeated or not, and trade them for the parts I'm missing with someone who had my bad luck but with the parts I own.

I just went and farmed my second set for Helminth today. All I did was choosing to crack my Neo relics for my ad hoc clearings at Nu-Gua Mines.  Total of 12 runs over two days.

It's just RNG. Sometimes you just gotta be patient, accept that it's not your day, then come back later.

That, or pay the plats. Your choice.

On 2021-04-13 at 9:57 PM, KosmicKerman said:

I had the same problem with the Systems. Keep trying!

Archived