Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to join or invite friends

(XBOX)CryingCross4970

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)CryingCross4970 said:

howdy all, has anyone had issues joining friends or inviting friends after this recent update, if so have you found a temp fix or what nots? 

Me too, I can't do it at all. Also I can't play with any other players.

Friends are shown in the game chat and it's possible to chat with them, but once open the invite screen, no friends or clan member are shown.

I've had this issue as well. DE says they resolved this but many people still have this issue. My friends can play with each other but I can't join them or even be invited. I checked my NAT type and it's open. I reinstalled and even reset my router. I checked my connection and everything. I'm not sure what else besides they didn't fix it. 

this issue has definitely not been resolved i have an open NAT type i have reinstalled and also deleted the save cache which normally resolves this issue to no avail. Im hoping for a hotfix or something cause not being able to play with my mates is really killing my mood to play this game

I'm having the same issue aswell.

NAT TYPE: Open 

Hard restarted my console,

Cleared my cache,

Checked all connections are operational & they're all good, up and running.

They just did a hot fix for this new update & I was hoping they would fix this problem along with it but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I hope they see this and fix it quickly! 

This game ain't as fun without playing with others, I mean what is clans for otherwise.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)HUNTER DxDDY said:

I'm having the same issue aswell.

NAT TYPE: Open 

Hard restarted my console,

Cleared my cache,

Checked all connections are operational & they're all good, up and running.

They just did a hot fix for this new update & I was hoping they would fix this problem along with it but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I hope they see this and fix it quickly! 

This game ain't as fun without playing with others, I mean what is clans for otherwise.

Idem.....

Nat open....

Dns changed....

Not work

It's still completely broken. Can't join any of my friends/clanmates, neither from ingame or via Xbox. List of friends and clanmates ingame stays completely empty, even if they are ingame as well... It seems DE wanted to copy Outriders to a certain extend regarding matchmaking, now I can't play co-op in both games... 

Yeah, it'd be nice if DE would at least acknowledge that they didn't fix this issue with Tempestarii hotfix#2.

The glitch says "this user appears to be offline" when someone attempts to invite me. And for me, there's no matchmaking and no way to invite friends or clan members. Restarting fixes it temporarily, but the issue keeps returning.

Can we get a genuine hotfix for this devs?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived