Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Again... Gradivus Addition.

Alphascrub

i abhor how the rare resources (other than Neural Sensors, they're still safe and sound) have all been made trivial, between accidents, and places that will simply drop them all the time.

the next item to ever use Control Modules in it's BP will probably call for 20 of them <.<

what's next? in a few months, will all Blueprints call for 20 Neural Sensors, Neurodes, Control Modules, Gallium, and 1 Nano Spore?

honestly, we could just leave rare resources alone, instead of trivializing them and saturating the game with them, and then 'fixing' it by makinga ll future content require several times the amount of resources.

Neurodes is the perfect example for this. Neurodes and Control Modules accidentally got broken and were dropping constantly at one point, not long after, we had some new content come out, and all of it was asking for 4-6 Neurodes, instead of all content before being 1-2.

why do we need to crank up supply and demand by so much? all it does is jack up the size of numbers, it doesn't do diddly squat in actual changes in Warframe. 

it's so pointless.

Uh.... when did Neurodes start dropping like crazy, Tai? Even on Cyath, the place people swear up and down by, I only get 1-2 if I'm lucky. And I hate mobile defense, so that's not worth it to me. I'd rather farm Hek for them 1 at a time.

Seriously, though, I need more Neurodes. I'm ok with some stuff that uses more of them, I just need the buggering things in the first place.

Uh.... when did Neurodes start dropping like crazy, Tai? Even on Cyath, the place people swear up and down by, I only get 1-2 if I'm lucky. And I hate mobile defense, so that's not worth it to me. I'd rather farm Hek for them 1 at a time.

Seriously, though, I need more Neurodes. I'm ok with some stuff that uses more of them, I just need the buggering things in the first place.

Have you tried survival on Eris?