Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Storm will be never played after drop the needed part - please change

MollAgdeduba

15 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Then there'll be no real reason to run Void Storms over Void Fissures once you've acquired every unique item from the Void Storm missions. Let me repeat myself; once you get Sevagoth (x2) & Epitaph, there's no other incentive to run these missions over Void Fissure missions, henceforth rendering Void Storm missions irrelevant.

Believe it or not, this doesn't have to be dead content, so long as DE chooses to rectify the issue by making Void Storm missions more rewarding. DE's monetization is hardly an issue due to the likes of Prime Access, the Riven market, Deluxe bundles, TennoGen & so much more, they also have Tencent backing them, meaning that they aren't strapped for cash.

Let me repeat myself: Regardless of the changes you think should happen, they didnt say you would be able to open multiple relics.

Also, its hardly irrelevant, its just not as releveant as void fissures, and every void fissure is irrelevent compared to the Capture varient, because its the fastest to compleate. So it stands that if you want to blaze through relics you do captures over and over again like always. Maybe throw in a rescue or exterminate which are also fairly quick. But void stroms join void fissure defence, survivals, ect as missions that arnt efficent for opening relics, but are fun alternatives should you want to do some Railjack, while also opening relics.

Prime Access is the main sourse of income for the game. Can you really not see the impact that making it easier to open relics would have on that?

I want to be clear that i am in favor of opening multiple relics, though i think the option should be there, and that the player should be given the dudct price instead of the relic item itself should they choose to open multiple. This would help bypass the interference with monitisation.

I also want to be clear i am not in favor of loosing our S#&$ and being an ass.

8 hours ago, Deminisis said:

2 plus any and all relics you get during the mission at least. I could complete 2 capture mission fissures in 1/3 of the time I can finish some of these railjack missions.

Picking and choosing (hence discarding) the reward was one of the time-gates for Relic cracking.

If you're opting to scrape up the rest of the relic'ing, you might as well leave the relics cracked as 1, but the larger the party, the more the rewards (as in all of them).

That'll wreck the game for sure as regular Relic missions will no longer have the appeal (1 reward vs. up to 4 rewards).

5 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Picking and choosing (hence discarding) the reward was one of the time-gates for Relic cracking.

If you're opting to scrape up the rest of the relic'ing, you might as well leave the relics cracked as 1, but the larger the party, the more the rewards (as in all of them).

That'll wreck the game for sure as regular Relic missions will no longer have the appeal (1 reward vs. up to 4 rewards).

Two relics for a 10-15 minute railjack mission doesn't come close to current relic opening methods. Relic rewards from railjack missions aren't guaranteed, but if we get one from a bonus reward, then it would make sense they all get opened in the middle of a Void storm.

I wasn't suggesting choosing 4 rewards. I mean the 2 you bring plus having the relic(s) you got at the end to open and give you the contents. Since bonus relic rewards are shared drops in a 4 player team, everyone would get the same prime part or forma that said relic might have contained.

On 2021-04-15 at 11:38 AM, Deminisis said:

Two relics for a 10-15 minute railjack mission doesn't come close to current relic opening methods. Relic rewards from railjack missions aren't guaranteed, but if we get one from a bonus reward, then it would make sense they all get opened in the middle of a Void storm.

I wasn't suggesting choosing 4 rewards. I mean the 2 you bring plus having the relic(s) you got at the end to open and give you the contents. Since bonus relic rewards are shared drops in a 4 player team, everyone would get the same prime part or forma that said relic might have contained.

Well, each relic can only yield one item anyway, but opening up to four relics would be awesome (and game-breakingly broken).

But given what we need to do for a good railjack (a dojo or clan membership for the private dry dock - not that STD ridden public one everyone uses on the relays) and the investment in Intrinsics, archwings, and mechs (optional, but makes the Orphix missions easier), earning up to 4 relic rewards would be acceptable (for players).

Archived