Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Storms need the ability to open more relics at the same time

Vernoc

Not much to say here.

Imo the only way to make Void Storms worth it is to allow us to open more relics (e.g 3-5) at the same time. If not this game mode is not worth the time and will be dead in 1 week.

imo with this change DE will made a GREAT game mode out of an awfull one

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PSN)c1234567890alvi:

They already said they don't want that, because Prime is one of the most important income sources for DE. (Btw I appreciated the honesty in that Devstream). 

uff, thats hard. thanks to let me know.

1 minute ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

They already said they don't want that, because Prime is one of the most important income sources for DE. (Btw I appreciated the honesty in that Devstream). 

They are not denying it. In fact, They did showed interest about this, they were talking about “Crack multiple, but you can only choose one reward”.

Letting us crack 2-3 is enough. It wouldn’t break the economy that much if not at all. In 10 minutes doing one Void Storm you can crack up to 10 relics in Capture fissures.

2 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

They are not denying it. In fact, They did showed interest about this, they were talking about “Crack multiple, but you can only choose one reward”.

Letting us crack 2-3 is enough. It wouldn’t break the economy that much if not at all. In 10 minutes doing one Void Storm you can crack up to 10 relics in Capture fissures.

This would also help people with surplus of relics to burn through them more quickly. 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb DrivaMain:

“Crack multiple, but you can only choose one reward”.

this would be awfull.

i´m fine with e.g open 5 and get 3 rewards.

but less is just waste.  i can still do my 40sec-1min runs and have a way better result

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Vernoc:

i can still do my 40sec-1min runs and have a way better result

This is why I dont understand the logic behind what they said in the devstream about not letting people open multiple relics at once, atleast in void storms. It seems like they are going by a relics per mission basis which is just straight up the wrong approach.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Drachnyn:

This is why I dont understand the logic behind what they said in the devstream about not letting people open multiple relics at once, atleast in void storms. It seems like they are going by a relics per mission basis which is just straight up the wrong approach.

this

Archived