Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking not working - All nodes empty on the Starchart

(XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080

Since the update last night, Matchmaking is NOT WORKING.   If someone tries to invite me to a squad, they it the system says I am offline, which I am not.  If I try and invite someone to a squad, the system says "could not deliver invitation to....."

If I look at Neptune at the Index node its empty, if I look at Hydron on Sedna its empty.  So the game doesnt seem to be registering me at all??

I hope this is a known issue and its being worked on, however we in my clan and Alliance and the Region Chat wouldnt know because there is no

information coming from DE.  How about some info guys?! 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)MingyPinkCrayon said:

I uninstalled and checked my NAT type and it's open. All my other games have no issues with match making. My friends can play with each other but I can't join them. I don't have a friend list at all either. They claimed it is a fixed bug but that doesn't seem to be the case

Its definately not fixed!  Its an ongoing and serious issue.  My NAT is open and everything on my end is fine.....since the update we cant squad up and nodes are empty so trying to level with other players is a bust.  

1 hour ago, (XBOX)NOVA x panther said:

I haven't been able to join anything since update 30 came out on Xbox, feels bad I just wanted to do the new missions with my clan..

Same! I am a clan leader and I cant help my clannies, I cant trade, I cant do anything that involves matchmaking! Why wasnt this fixed with the first Hotfix?!! @[DE]Megan 

Archived