Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3rd time a charm?

When Railjack first hit PS4 I was stoked- space combat in Warframe? HELL YES! My setups in the past were great and I had loads of fun. You know what's not fun? Flash forward to the present, and I'm looking at rebuilding my RJ from scratch for a third time. Oh, I know they gave us stuff to try to make it sting less, but it would have been better appreciated if my RJ didn't feel like it was made of paper after the update. 

So again I will do due diligence to my beloved Void Storm and get her back to the bruiser that she was and hopefully never have to do it again.

From scratxh? In PC I had my mk3 weapons, motors, shields, resctor, all my avionics (but on zero) and I was able to research every new gesr in the dojo in the same day. I've used mk3 sigma plating to farm my defiitive mk3 vidsr plating, wich was the only tjing I needed to build "again". From sxratch implies you needed to farm everything, wich is a lie.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

but it would have been better appreciated if my RJ didn't feel like it was made of paper after the update. 

It doesn't, though. Unless you're running void storms with your base plating, which now decides the defenses. I got a critical failure only once since the rework and only because my pilot decided to fly right in front of the ship-killer platform.

3 hours ago, vanaukas said:

From scratxh? In PC I had my mk3 weapons, motors, shields, resctor, all my avionics (but on zero) and I was able to research every new gesr in the dojo in the same day. I've used mk3 sigma plating to farm my defiitive mk3 vidsr plating, wich was the only tjing I needed to build "again". From sxratch implies you needed to farm everything, wich is a 

So I don't have to put anything in all those blank spaces where my Avionics used to be? Hell, some of my Avionics are completely gone so how about you stop calling people liars.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_:

When Railjack first hit PS4 I was stoked- space combat in Warframe? HELL YES! My setups in the past were great and I had loads of fun. You know what's not fun? Flash forward to the present, and I'm looking at rebuilding my RJ from scratch for a third time. Oh, I know they gave us stuff to try to make it sting less, but it would have been better appreciated if my RJ didn't feel like it was made of paper after the update. 

So again I will do due diligence to my beloved Void Storm and get her back to the bruiser that she was and hopefully never have to do it again.

I don't know.. I flew my RJ with a Lavan MKII plating and an unformad plexus into an veil voidstorm. It wasn't even close to death. With aimbots and repairbots it really takes some effort to get a catastrophic failure. Plus removing hull and health from the grid/plexus it free's up to slots fore more boom. So it has some positive things. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

So I don't have to put anything in all those blank spaces where my Avionics used to be? Hell, some of my Avionics are completely gone so how about you stop calling people liars.

Because the only missing avionics are the ones that are used by Plating now. If you would read the patch notes to know it beforw jumping into the game. Avionics were transformed into mods (wich are in rank 0, as I've said), you need to equip them and levelig them up again. Cool ghing is that RJ missions drops enormous ammounts of endo and credits. 

31 minutes ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Takes a few missions to get everything. I never played much Railjack before as I play mostly solo and it was hard for me to get better items and equipment. Fast forward to now: I got everything done in a few days, with maxed MKIII stuff. You cannot even call it grinding as everything you want drops like candy.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

but it would have been better appreciated if my RJ didn't feel like it was made of paper after the update.

Railjacks now have Hull parts which you need to research the basics at your Clan Dojo and/or Farm from Railjack missions to get your Railjack's Armor and Health up.

So with the right parts...
CbwuoIp.jpg

2 hours ago, Genitive said:

It doesn't, though. Unless you're running void storms with your base plating, which now decides the defenses. I got a critical failure only once since the rework and only because my pilot decided to fly right in front of the ship-killer platform.

I chose a Void Storm mission as my first, so that was a bad choice on my part

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Helverin said:

I don't know.. I flew my RJ with a Lavan MKII plating and an unformad plexus into an veil voidstorm. It wasn't even close to death. With aimbots and repairbots it really takes some effort to get a catastrophic failure. Plus removing hull and health from the grid/plexus it free's up to slots fore more boom. So it has some positive things. 

I can't hire crew yet as I can't complete Deadlock Protocol because of a bug so I can't start the Duvirii Paradox . I've posted it in the PS4 bug forums but nothing yet.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

What are mod setups on Warframes called?

BUILDS

I.E., REBUILD FROM SCRATCH

IS

THAT

CLEAR

ENOUGH

FOR

YOU

SLOW

PEOPLE?

Petition to gift OP some plat so he can remove the "gentleman" from his nick.

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I can't hire crew yet as I can't complete Deadlock Protocol because of a bug so I can't start the Duvirii Paradox . I've posted it in the PS4 bug forums but nothing yet.

What do those quests have to do with anything?  You just need rank 1 Command intrinsic to hire crew.  You definitely don't need to do the newest quest.

OP....did you even try to attempt to even think about contemplating reading the multiple push notifications DE gave us before jumping into the update? I mean, c'mon bro, DE did a helluva job making sure we were thoroughly informed of what to expect. You could at least respect them enough to understand what you're getting into before you make comments like yours. At least try...at LEAST try.

1 hour ago, Limborghini said:

Just dont touch the jack rail.

makes the game better.

also lets de know that noone cares still... noone ever cared in fact. about space missions with the arch or jack.

Except that's not true. There are people that like railjack. You might not, which is fine, but don't go pushing your opinions as fact. 

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

Except that's not true. There are people that like railjack. You might not, which is fine, but don't go pushing your opinions as fact. 

Every thread about this update has a comment from this user saying that railjack isn't enjoyable, etc. Don't fall for it

Archived