Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth is cool but...

(XBOX)RotoGnash

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)RotoGnash said:

I dig the pointy face and the fancy bathrobe!

Meh. His ghost looks neat. But the frame itself doesn't scream wraith to me. 

I got him colored ok with the alt helm. But he's not something that really has me foaming at the mouth or going blind from shear over exposure to shear awesomeness.

I should be this guy.

Not just shrugging and saying alright.

Not gonna lie, exalted shadow looks cool but kinda underwhelming to me. Like OP said, shadow sev feels very clunky and it’s animations don’t feel very fitting for a shadow form entity. The Shadow form kit kinda compensates this with the pull and dash, but ultimately still feels bad to play with. 

5 hours ago, GrimDelta said:

And the final build
https://imgur.com/TCqRkUp

https://imgur.com/aSrZ1dt

https://imgur.com/zMm2qSK

Edit: It seems the insert image from url is bugged for me atm, sorry for the inconvenience. 

No it's not bugged, the Insert image from URL doesn't recognize the link without an extension on it like .jpg .png etc

When you go to your images right click on them and choose Copy image address, then paste that copied link into the post and they'll display like below, or put the copied link in Insert image from URL both work.

TCqRkUp.jpg

aSrZ1dt.jpg

zMm2qSK.jpg

:wink:

Glad I'm stock piling forma for when I get the rest of the parts. :awe:

I no longer farm for nonprime frames; they just get purchased.

I’m sure DE loves that about me.

So I have Sevagoth and accessories. Haven’t tried him yet. I’m not a fan of his look, but his powers look pretty fun to use and clever. Hopefully some good tennogen skins come along in the future; in the meantime the alt helmet helps a lot. 

6 hours ago, _Urakaze_ said:

*screech in pain and annoyance*

Holy crap DE weren't kidding when they say forma is their main source of revenue. But COME ON at least give us SOME innate polarities, this is simply painful.

To this and other users whining about forma. Consider this: titania has 3 thing to forma also.
Why didn't anyone needed to use 69 forma on her? Because her blade is badSo no one bothered to forma her to the max, you slap some on her and some on the guns and it's still at least 6-7 forma total(if you want to min-max it's more), because almost no one touches the blade.
I have a total of 10-11 forma on normal excal to min-max him and to be able to use multiple builds, because his blade needs forma too.
Hildryn has 4 forma on her and 4 on the gun. 

tl;dr if something is good and you see it deserves the forma you will spend it.
From my little play with this frame it's totally worth the forma and even an umbra and aura forma in for min-maxing.
Can you get away with less? Of course you can, the claws need 2 forma to get a semi-workable build, sevagoth needs maybe 2-3 max and his shadow also, and no umbra needed. That said if you want to min-max a build it will take a lot of forma.

Actually the bad thing about Sevagoth is not the frame itself but the grind for it - broken long annoying seizure inducing missions.
I got a nidus farm flashbacks and I spend the little plat that I had to just skip this sh1t show.

15 hours ago, GrimDelta said:

17 forma so far on him(including shadow and claws). Fully built up pretty much shreds everything you throw at him.

Yeah he is pretty damn sturdy and can slaughter stuff, I have been leveling him up and forma on SP survival he handles 20 and out with no issues and I get 12'ish steel essence 

Archived