Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.2

4 minutes ago, --RV--arm4geddon-117 said:

As of now, after farming Seva and the Epit there's no reasons to go run Void Storms aside personal pleasure of flying in space, the time invested / reward ratio is simply not there when it comes to relics even on the fastest exterminate mission.

Unless you start allowing the ability of carrying and cracking 5+ relics at a time, void fissures are a dead on arrival addition, without counting the eye cancer, extreme eye cancer that they are ( hopefully the fix works for real and drastically tones down the visual clutter )

It is sadly true. I don't dislike those missions, but they're just hugely inefficient in terms of time and effort, and I doubt I will return to them voluntarily once I get that final part of my second Sevagoth (for Helminth to enjoy).

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Teletric said:

Is there any chance we could maybe get the Tempestarii skin without the void energy? Or maybe make the energy some kind of ephemera?

Or maybe just tone it down? It's hard to really see the ship.

2分钟前 , Radu10 说:

Following those cases as well, people surely got tons of formas on lua music room and SE (there was a screenshot around with 50 milions SE).

They will just get a trade ban and everything's ok?

I don't know, but if just a trade ban and nothing else, that seem like unfair for the player who didn't use that bug. I mean, that bug is a really big issue, you can even copy the arcanes, if that huge of special item goes to the market, the market does not need to be there anymore.

• Like 2

Thank you for hotfix! But The Tempestarii Railjack Skin, how to change inside to be with smoke black? I see just interior is clean... On the outside it looks good but inside Tempestarii Railjack Skin we would like it to have decorations to look like in the quest Call of the Tempestarii, meaning to be with black smoke interior ... I hope you understand what I mean... I dont speak well in english... Thank you!

Edited by .Wilford.
  • Like 4

DE , please fix the problem that we cant see anyone in relays or dojos for many players , it have been 3 or 4 days without doing any trades ... please fix it , we cant play like this ...

23 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Lensflare on Tempestarii Railjack skin will now update when hovering over customizations.

Can we get an option to switch off lens flare?  Personally, I don't think simulating the imperfections of cameras improves the visuals outside of cinematics.

• Like 5
7分钟前 , 1gerenlei 说:

I don't know, but if just a trade ban and nothing else, that seem like unfair for the player who didn't use that bug. I mean, that bug is a really big issue, you can even copy the arcanes, if that huge of special item goes to the market, the market does not need to be there anymore.

in game markets surely gonna be destroyed after this if those are not banned. I am following this as well, plus I got trade banned for this before I even know the bug exists, very pissed rn

23 minutes ago, Radu10 said:

Following those cases as well, people surely got tons of formas on lua music room and SE (there was a screenshot around with 50 milions SE).

They will just get a trade ban and everything's ok?

What are you guys talking about? I feel like I am reading someone speaking in code. 

Anyways, in situations like these, generally the trade ban is a FIRST STEP. 

The whole point of a trade ban is to give DE a couple weeks to make sure your items were recieved in a legit way, and it is auto-triggered when people get abnormal results in order to avoid the market being flooded with tradeable items that are exploited into multiple amounts or something. 

If DE reviews accounts and finds people have a ridiculous amount from an exploit that would hurt the market or was generally unfairly got, they will remove the extra items/and or also ban the player if they feel the player was doing it multiple times or by intention.

Trust me, this would not be the first time anything unintentionally entered the game that allowed exploits to happen, it won't be the last, that's why DE has safeguards in place. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 7
12 minutes ago, 1gerenlei said:

Yeah I agree, I hope DE will be able draw a line and ban or remove the excess items before they spread around...

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you very much,
but no fix for the low corrupted spawns and low void reactant drops in void storm missions?

I know that everyones experience the game differently this includes spawns but i find that weird because as soon as my railjack gets ramsleded or i get into an enemy ship, about 3 - 5 different void fissure spawns pop up flooding my railjack with corrupted enemies getting me to 10 void reactants within a minute or 2.

Edit: It is very random as ik your not the only one experiencing this.

Edited by Blaudari
  • Like 2
Just now, Radu10 said:

Yeah I agree, I hope DE will be able draw a line and ban or remove the excess items before they spread around...

Read my above post, this is what the auto-triggered trade bans that people complain about so much are for. 

And it's the reason pretty much no one ever gets off a trade ban early no matter how innocent they are. It's auto-triggered when someone gets abnormal results, so DE can have time to review their account, while the person is unable to trade, and decide if items need to be removed, or if a player needs to be banned. Rest assured, they have safeguards in place for stuff like this. Report what you know to support using a support ticket, (pretty sure there is a category for exploits) so they can review it.

Then let them take it from there, it will be dealt with. 

• Like 2

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers.After inspection nothing has been fixed  in fact now is worst sometimes you can´t cast Ensnare on enemies in front  of you, and casting Strangledome makes enemies stop moving out side range of the ability. Thanks for nothing DE 

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

14. sometimes when hovering Zephyr can´t cast her abilities 

15. casting tornadoes with Zephyr makes enemies in the entire level stop moving

16.zephyr harrier jacket textures are not the same as in the promotional art,

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

17.nova atomic now has the same crappy material that xaku has, come on DE make up damn mind, those white stripes look like crap

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

honestly I don´t know why did I buy this anymore

18.DE mirage oneiro get all mess up when you change colors. why the white color has to paint over the black, now I can´t pick the color that I want because of the dirty textures. 

Spoiler

colors.png

also you cant see on the screenshot but the metallic texture is the same material that has white spots all over

the thighs are bugged the upper inner part has a weird shape

Edited by technozorro
  • Like 7
8 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Read my above post, this is what the auto-triggered trade bans that people complain about so much are for. 

And it's the reason pretty much no one ever gets off a trade ban early no matter how innocent they are. It's auto-triggered when someone gets abnormal results, so DE can have time to review their account, while the person is unable to trade, and decide if items need to be removed, or if a player needs to be banned. Rest assured, they have safeguards in place for stuff like this. Report what you know to support using a support ticket, (pretty sure there is a category for exploits) so they can review it.

Then let them take it from there, it will be dealt with. 

Trade ban is useless, there are players who got 50 milion Steel essence, what if they already spent it for kuva, and used that kuva to roll rivens? What will be removed?

A item dupe glitch that big is the first time happening, it could be used everywhere, every drop that falls on ground could be duped

• Like 1

I would appreciate if we got the same rewards, as my squadmates got the Sevagoth neuroptics and I didn't. I was just as active as the others.

Edited by Demqnboii
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed FX spam in Void Storms (potentially)

This sounds good. I'll investigate to see if the fix has been successful. Quest was buttery-smooth for me, loved it.

Would love to see existing lore (events etc...) receive similar treatment.

16 minutes ago, Demqnboii said:

-snip-

What? Rewards are not the same? Is this a new thing? Because prior to this update rewards and bonus rewards were shared.

I cannot test this out currently because hardly any railjack fissure I squad up for (or try to squad up for) ends up with a reward at all. (It's either alt+F4 time or aborting the mission, sadly. Solo is fine for me though.)

• Like 2