Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.2

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, Aeoni said:

What? Rewards are not the same? Is this a new thing? Because prior to this update rewards and bonus rewards were shared.

I cannot test this out currently because hardly any railjack fissure I squad up for (or try to squad up for) ends up with a reward at all. (It's either alt+F4 time or aborting the mission, sadly. Solo is fine for me though.)

It is just out there to give me a slap in the face with a granum fist because sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It is probably a bug.

1 hour ago, RTG_HighTCAH said:

I was wondering how would u guys treat the people who use Sevagoth's shadow bug? As I know from the game a lot of them had already get tons of essence of steel, empowerment, and specialization points. Are u going to give them a punishment or just let it go(just cruise).

With Update 30 we shipped the new Sevagoth warframe. Unfortunately at release there was a significant bug where you could gain far more loot pickups than intended by exercising the frame's "Shadow" mechanic. This led to some deliberate exploition of the bug to gain unearned rewards, but a lot of innocent players also gained unearned items simply through normal gameplay. We do not share details with the public about administrative actions and punishments taken against specific player accounts, but, rest assured that we are going over our records carefully. Extreme results will have their exploited items removed, and temporary bans will remain in place. There is never any amount of deliberate exploiting of bugs that can be considered "safe".  We will always reserve the right to punish exploiters.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, -CAG-VOID.PRIME- said:

LOL thats bs, and I heard some people exploiting it doesnt get banned, how nice

1 hour ago, 1gerenlei said:

Hmmmm, how you guys will deal with the players that use this bug to get huge amount of special items and how about the special items that use this bug to get but already traded.

58 minutes ago, Radu10 said:

Following those cases as well, people surely got tons of formas on lua music room and SE (there was a screenshot around with 50 milions SE).

They will just get a trade ban and everything's ok?

It'll be like the khora exploit for SE. The abusers get away scott free and they ruin the whole thing in general for everyone. The difference here is that this was a bug, while the khora thing was intended until DE noticed. Just like the endless corpus fighters in those missions. Love the double standards enforced

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RTG_HighTCAH said:

I was wondering how would u guys treat the people who use Sevagoth's shadow bug? As I know from the game a lot of them had already get tons of essence of steel, empowerment, and specialization points.

So :censored:ing what? Did they take any of those things away from you? 

5 minutes ago, -Augustus- said:

So :censored:ing what? Did they take any of those things away from you? 

If you are on this exploiters list your inventory needs be checked and every insane number of items got in short amount of time removed, while trade-banned.
But with that attitude you might deserve a real ban actually...

• Like 3

35分钟前 , [DE]Momaw 说:

With Update 30 we shipped the new Sevagoth warframe. Unfortunately at release there was a significant bug where you could gain far more loot pickups than intended by exercising the frame's "Shadow" mechanic. This led to some deliberate exploition of the bug to gain unearned rewards, but a lot of innocent players also gained unearned items simply through normal gameplay. We do not share details with the public about administrative actions and punishments taken against specific player accounts, but, rest assured that we are going over our records carefully. Extreme results will have their exploited items removed, and temporary bans will remain in place. There is never any amount of deliberate exploiting of bugs that can be considered "safe".  We will always reserve the right to punish exploiters.

Great, in my own opinion, removed the unusual items getting is the best way to solve this problem, this bug is very malignant. I hope when you guys figure out how to deal with the unusual date that cause by this bug and the problem it cause, at lease tell us which way you use.  I don't want to worry about the thing that trade with is using this bug to get it or not.

• Like 3

Just now, 1gerenlei said:

Great, in my own opinion, removed the unusual items getting is the best way to solve this problem, this bug is very malignant. I hope when you guys figure out how to deal with the unusual date that cause by this bug and the problem it cause, at lease tell us which way you use.  I don't want to worry about the thing that trade with is using this bug to get it or not.

I wonder about SE used to get kuva that got already used on a riven case, that one seems the most annoying to deal with...
Would suggest check if players with higher SE amounts got in small time, bought kuva with it and used that kuva for a riven, then remove SE, kuva, and delete the entire riven mod from inventory

• Like 2

Suggestion:
Void Storms could spawn Will-o-Wisp akin railjack enemies from the Void Tornados, having a high or guaranteed chance to drop Reactant.
Would make the mode stand out more gameplay wise aswell as fix the Reactant issue, especially on Grineer skirmish missions.

Edited by Devarious

29分钟前 , Radu10 说:

I wonder about SE used to get kuva that got already used on a riven case, that one seems the most annoying to deal with...
Would suggest check if players with higher SE amounts got in small time, bought kuva with it and used that kuva for a riven, then remove SE, kuva, and delete the entire riven mod from inventorwar 

I think delete the riven mod is a little cruel for the riven mod got by normal way, I think, make riven mod back to the time that did not use the kuva got from the unusual way is better. Because I think the point is they use kuva that got from unusual way to cycle the riven, not the riven mod itself problem. But I think it is a little hard to deal with my way since the technical problem

• Like 4

Gerade eben schrieb Quantum_Blur:

I still get lagspikes whenever I'm near a railjack using the tempestarii skin, it's such a shame because I love it but the game punishes me for looking at it

Is it changing something if you paint the "engine" colors black or otherwise dark, or might your Frames per second if you lowered one of your graphics settings like "Particle System Quality"? Not experiencing this so i can't really help pinning the issue down for a quick fix, but it's still sad to hear people are having issues. Wish you luck on finding out.

Don't know what happened, but I played 30.0.1 with 60 fps on railjack missions. Restarted the game in 30.0.2, my fps have tanked to the 30s in the same missions. Can't open market. Game became quite unresponsive. I am guessing memory leaks. Then again who knows.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1gerenlei said:

I think delete the riven mod is a little cruel for the riven mod got by normal way, I think, make riven mod back to the time that did not use the kuva got from the unusual way is better. Because I think the point is they use kuva that got from unusual way to cycle the riven, not the riven mod itself problem. But I think it is a little hard to deal with my way since the technical problem

Having godlike rivens rolled 999 times isn't good either, so yeah your idea would be great, but I fear they will just get away with it

• Like 1