Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.2

[DE]Drew

Thanks for the current fixes. There was a "optimized game for low end systems" released during the Star Days patch. I had a really smooth running game with no stuttering in any mission, dojo or orbiter after that patch. When octavia prime released all the stuttering came back. I would appreciate if you could implement that patch again since the performance seems to keep getting worse with every update. I am now stuttering on maps that I have never had stuttering on before. This is for dx11. I have tried various fixes, from verifying and optimizing to dism and sfc scan in powershell, and nothing worked except that patch.

• Like 2

Il y a 18 heures, -CAG-VOID.PRIME- a dit :

LOL thats bs, and I heard some people exploiting it doesnt get banned, how nice

Yeah, that sounds likely. I'm sure you did it entirely by mistake. Please. Nobody believes you.

Been enjoying solo void storms after the fixes. One QOL change I'd love to see is a Timed beacon you can drop inside a Asteroid Base or Missile Platform so that we don't have to keep exiting Railjack and entering through the 3 times to complete one objective. Besides that 1 bug that bugs me. Sentinel stops following my Warframe after accessing and coming out the Railjack upgrade console. 

21小时前 , [DE]Momaw 说:

随着更新30,我们运送了新的Sevagoth战机。不幸的是,在发布时存在一个重大错误,您可以通过使用框架的“阴影”机制来获得比预期更多的战利品。这导致了对该漏洞的一些故意利用,以获得了无法获得的奖励,但是许多无辜的玩家也仅仅通过正常的游戏玩法就获得了无法获得的物品。我们不会与公众分享有关对特定玩家帐户采取的行政措施和处罚的详细信息,但请放心,我们会仔细检查我们的记录。极端的结果将消除其被剥削的物品,并且临时禁令仍将保留。从未有过任何故意利用可以被视为“安全”的错误。我们将始终保留惩罚剥削者的权利。

Excuse me,It has been two days, and the market may have been flooded with some Arcane, relics and purple cards copied by BUG.
Can you tell us how these things will be cleaned up?
How should we avoid being punished for buying these things?

11 minutes ago, FranciscoPizalo said:

Excuse me,It has been two days, and the market may have been flooded with some Arcane, relics and purple cards copied by BUG.

Players who generate suspicious mission results are automatically forbidden from trading. You don't need to worry about getting in trouble from trading with somebody and receiving something that was exploited by this bug.  Though it's always a good idea when trading, to be skeptical of any offer which looks "too good to be true".

• Like 2

20分钟前 , [DE]Momaw 说:

Players who generate suspicious mission results are automatically forbidden from trading. You don't need to worry about getting in trouble from trading with somebody and receiving something that was exploited by this bug.  Though it's always a good idea when trading, to be skeptical of any offer which looks "too good to be true".

Thank you for replying to me. "Sleeping In The Cold Below" is really nice and nautical!

It is rumored that some players using bug copy only a small amount of resources per mission to avoid triggering automatic blocking. Is this really the case?
The resources that flow into the market in this case although the average player may not have to worry about being punished as a result of buying by mistake.
But will this disrupt the normal order of the market?
Will you clean up the stolen goods in the market and punish these cunning people who use bug in the future?

21 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Not entirely true. If you trade with someone and they give you illegitimately purchased platinum, you'll be the one on the hook if the platinum gets removed.

• Like 2

4分钟前 , Gentleman_Bird 说:

Not entirely true. If you trade with someone and they give you illegitimately purchased platinum, you'll be the one on the hook if the platinum gets removed.

Yes, I am also very worried about this kind of thing. I need to worry about receiving illegally purchased platinum before, and now I still need to worry about whether I will receive illegally acquired materials.

On 2021-04-14 at 12:34 PM, Radu10 said:

Following those cases as well, people surely got tons of formas on lua music room and SE (there was a screenshot around with 50 milions SE).

They will just get a trade ban and everything's ok?

seem they are, there are people get tens of thousands of steel essence, and arcane. And De only banned their trade. Next time this kind of bug appear, i will be the first one use it since de wouldn't even ban u. They just did nothing, bunch of cheap relic and tens of arcane just went to the market and de. It truly make me wanna quit. I get more than 1500h in game and those people just get more resources that i can't even imagine. If de only ban their trade, and most people get survive,. next time, I will use the bug ,too. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FranciscoPizalo said:

If only we could see whether there has been any significant change during that period in the market price of valuable arcanes that you're so concerned may have flooded in.

Oh wait, we can and there hasn't been. https://warframe.market/items/arcane_energize/statistics

• Like 2

On 2021-04-15 at 11:01 PM, MagicTg said:

seem they are, there are people get tens of thousands of steel essence, and arcane. And De only banned their trade. Next time this kind of bug appear, i will be the first one use it since de wouldn't even ban u. They just did nothing, bunch of cheap relic and tens of arcane just went to the market and de. It truly make me wanna quit. I get more than 1500h in game and those people just get more resources that i can't even imagine. If de only ban their trade, and most people get survive,. next time, I will use the bug ,too. 

Spread the message...

DE needs address this for real, totally unfair and hilarious...

On 2021-04-15 at 7:17 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

So those accounts when they sold/will sell those items, are just trade banned for a while?

They will still get plat for the trades, plat generated with an exploit!

This way more people will try break game and abuse bugs considering the only consequence will be a trade ban...

That's not a good message

On 2021-04-16 at 2:50 AM, -Augustus- said:

If only we could see whether there has been any significant change during that period in the market price of valuable arcanes that you're so concerned may have flooded in.

Oh wait, we can and there hasn't been. https://warframe.market/items/arcane_energize/statistics

You forgot those items aren't being sold yet, 'cause "trade bans" lasts 2 weeks.

We can talk again about this in 2 weeks from now, will gladly show you the stats then (considering those cheaters will decide sell those asap or keep them waiting thigns get calm first).

You are trade banned as well aren't you?

8 hours ago, Radu10 said:

You forgot those items aren't being sold yet, 'cause "trade bans" lasts 2 weeks.

We can talk again about this in 2 weeks from now, will gladly show you the stats then (considering those cheaters will decide sell those asap or keep them waiting thigns get calm first).

You are trade banned as well aren't you?

A fair point re: lagging indication; time will tell.

I'm not trade banned (and, despite grinding out some truly impressive SE amounts with Khora before the change to acolyte drops, never have been). Only got around building/leveling Sev and feeding it to the Underwhelminth yesterday. 

I just have very little patience for people whining about something that either has zero impact on them, or, only impacts them because they're trying to sell rivens and arcanes at inflated prices.

On 2021-04-18 at 10:17 PM, -Augustus- said:

A fair point re: lagging indication; time will tell.

I'm not trade banned (and, despite grinding out some truly impressive SE amounts with Khora before the change to acolyte drops, never have been). Only got around building/leveling Sev and feeding it to the Underwhelminth yesterday. 

I just have very little patience for people whining about something that either has zero impact on them, or, only impacts them because they're trying to sell rivens and arcanes at inflated prices.

You well know this time isn't so simple, and the consequences were kinda obvious, I never "whine" for no reasons, and like you I can talk about stuff even if I'm not involved in it. (riven economy in this case)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-06 at 11:54 PM, -Augustus- said:

Interesting, energize price is rising.

You forgot DE deleted all duped items in those accounts, at least all those items you just get, without abusing an insane currency amount.

They removed teh extra SE for example, 'cause there were really big numbers in some accounts, but all the stuff bought with them have not been removed or reverted, 'cause obviously it didn't even got tracked probably...

And whatever if economy will be influenced or not, this is still a bad message suggesting players abusing future glitches, 'cause the punishments almost doesn't exist, while other players get banned for reasons a lot less serious than this.