Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Two Cents on Railjacks...

HazaRD-WARRIOR

No idea were to put this, so I'll toss it in General.

So, my short feedback on Railjacks.

01. Need more capacity for armaments and components than just 8. Its sad. Like, really sad, and an obvious "gimme your money" tactic. I'll give you my money, like I have in the past, as long as I feel like I am getting something worth it and not forced. 8 slots? Seriously? 7 are all the parts we are going to have period. So if I disagree with putting money down on more slots and if I want to buy something else with my cash, I have to sit there and craft a single weapon or part each time to test, go through all of them, destroying each one, and then try and sit and remember which one I enjoyed the most, to construct it again and almost pay twice the components for it at this point? Really? Wow... Who came up with that idea?

Make it at least 10. I would go with 12 but I know that would make DE sweat at the idea of not milking it, so whatever, make it 10 then. Some wiggle room to play with people.

02. Give us an option so the railjack stops auto-leveling out. If I am banking to the right or left, I am doing it because I want to. You are practically making this option useless as the ship just decides to level out again. For those that like it, all good, for those that don't, give an option to turn it off. Its rather annoying.

Everything else so far (so far), on the RJ, is a lot of fun. Probably the most fun I've had in this game in years.

Archived