Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought Tempestarii pack yesterday, still haven't received it and no reply from support

Corsterix

I bought the Tempestarii pack yesterday, and still haven't received it.  I also made a payment support ticket yesterday and I've heard nothing back.

Is support always this bad at responding when you've actually paid for something?

Support replied to my ticket asking for a screenshot of payment confirmation, which I never received.

During the checkout process I selected "more options" then "more options" again and checked out using the "bitpay" payment method.  During this process bitpay requested API authorization to connect to my coinbase account and the payment was taken by bitpay from my coinbase account and this debit was confirmed by coinbase.

At no point in time have I received a receipt from either bitpay or warframe themselves, the only notification I received was from coinbase telling me that bitpay had taken the funds.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

Since I made this post I've placed two more orders.

The second order was problematic, just like the first but the third order was very different and went smoothly.

On the third order (made last night) I bought 4300 platinum, the transaction was processed immediately and I received an email receipt which I never received with the first two orders.

So it looks like some changes have been made and the bitpay payment option processed by Xsolla is now working as smoothly as it should.

Archived