XBOX PSA: Unintended Platinum/Prime Items Given After U30

Greetings Xbox Tenno!

A handful of players noticed that on login after Update 30 they received a sum of Platinum and certain Prime items. 

What caused this:

A new Xbox entitlement system launched yesterday which required us to ‘redo’ data for some old Bundles. This was all under-the-hood stuff, and should have been simple. We messed up a few. This resulted in scenarios where players who had bought Hydroid Prime in the past, for example, were getting Mirage Prime on login (where Hydroid and Mirage were mismatched).

The following Packs were identified of being incorrectly given to players:

• Frost Prime Vault Pack

• XB1 Hydroid Prime Access Pack

• XB1 Hydroid Prime Accessory Pack

• XB1 Mag Prime Vault

• XB1 Mirage Prime Access Pack

• XB1 Mirage Prime Accessory Pack

• Xbox Game Pass - Warframe Starter Pack

Fear not! This is entirely “our bad”, and no accounts will be put into a negative Platinum state or punished. There are still reviews to be done to keep the economy balanced, but rest assured no accounts will be penalized because this was entirely our fault. We will update this thread with an action plan in the following days.

4/16/21 Update:

Hello again!

As mentioned above, I'm here with our action plan for economy balance. We have run a script that has converted the Platinum wrongly given to be untradeable Platinum, other wise known as "Gifted" Platinum (won on streams, codes, etc).  A few things to note here:

1. If you've spent the Platinum already then your account is unaffected
  2. Platinum that you had in your account before the mistake Platinum will not be touched
  3. No accounts will be put into a negative Platinum state.

All other items given by mistake are yours to keep. We made the choice to convert the Platinum for the sake of economy balance.

Thank you!

Edited by [DE]Megan
4/16/21 Update
  • Like 16
59 minutes ago, (XBOX)Raven Of Solace said:

I'm glad my account is safe but can I spend it or should I hold on to it until they can make a plan...

Regardless, thank you all for so quickly getting on this.

even though the accounts wont go negative or get punished, I would play it safe and wait to see what happens at the end, the way im doing it myself is not spending plat/trading or buying to get more plat, nor am I going to rank the weapons or frames until I see what they end up doing
I may be playing it safe all for nothing but regardless, y'know?

Edited by (XBOX)Chaos Phantom90
2 hours ago, (XBOX)Chaos Phantom90 said:

even though the accounts wont go negative or get punished, I would play it safe and wait to see what happens at the end, the way im doing it myself is not spending plat/trading or buying to get more plat, nor am I going to rank the weapons or frames until I see what they end up doing
I may be playing it safe all for nothing but regardless, y'know?

Yeah that's what I've been doing up until now, but I'd like to buy some of the new things. I'm just glad their already on it.

• Like 1

4/16/21 Update:

Hello again!

As mentioned above, I'm here with our action plan for economy balance. We have run a script that has converted the Platinum wrongly given to be untradeable Platinum, other wise known as "Gifted" Platinum (won on streams, codes, etc).  A few things to note here:

2. Platinum that you had in your account before the mistake Platinum will not be touched

All other items given by mistake are yours to keep. We made the choice to convert the Platinum for the sake of economy balance.

Thank you!

• Like 3

i would say we have to say thank you.Best devs ever.❤

ps:i spend 0 plat until now bc i waited for the plan.i even made a support ticket before this thread was opened.i hope not many ppl trade it so the economy keep be balanced.

Edited by (XBOX)AM0N
50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

4/16/21 Update:

Hello again!

Thank you!

Just out of curiosity how is this consumed:

If I have 500 regular, and 500 untradable, and purchase something from market -does it automatically deduct from untradable platinum first? Since we have no way of looking at our balance and knowing which is which.

THanks

• Like 1
vor 5 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg:

If I have 500 regular, and 500 untradable, and purchase something from market -does it automatically deduct from untradable platinum first? Since we have no way of looking at our balance and knowing which is which.

THanks

i have only 8 plat tradeable.the rest is the gifted untradable.i can check that gimme a minute.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg:

THanks

update:i buyed an argon crystal orbiter deko with 25% 3 plat + 1 argon crystal dekor for 5 plat.after that i tried to trade with a friend plat.8 plat was tradable.so yes the system takes ur gifted plat first then ur tradeble plat.at least it was so for me.sry my english im from germany.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)AM0N said:

update:i buyed an argon crystal orbiter deko with 25% 3 plat + 1 argon crystal dekor for 5 plat.after that i tried to trade with a friend plat.8 plat was tradable.so yes the system takes ur gifted plat first then ur tradeble plat.at least it was so for me.sry my english im from germany.

wow - thanks for the update. Hope you wanted those items you bought to test.