Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #1

[DE]Megan

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)HMAZ R3APER said:

This is wrong. Its not that its picking up and leaving the marker, some items which seem to be the components like shields, hull, etc cant be picked up while guns can. Makes it really hard to get the new parts for a ship when I have to leave items and have my double drop chance booster go to waist.

Glad I’m not the only one was flying through that purple drop cosmic crushed it no pop up or reward after mission.

Here is the list of glitches I have encountered:

If you are outside of the railjack when voting begins on a new mission, you cannot vote. The ones that can vote, can still initiate the mission.

If you go from one railjack Defense mission into another, or replay the same one, the Defense objective will not spawn.

Orphix can sometimes spawn within 10-20 seconds of one another.

You can repeatedly unlock the same relic multiple times in a single mission. You don't get multiple rewards, but you can get multiple unlock buffs simultaneously.

These are the ones I encountered today.

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)Adams Eden said:

Glad I’m not the only one was flying through that purple drop cosmic crushed it no pop up or reward after mission.

I had 6+ purple markers and when finished only got the 1 part that was mission reward. as it is now i have to run defense missions in the hopes of getting MKIII parts just to upgrade my ship because i had the guns i wanted before the update.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)HMAZ R3APER:

This is wrong. Its not that its picking up and leaving the marker, some items which seem to be the components like shields, hull, etc cant be picked up while guns can. Makes it really hard to get the new parts for a ship when I have to leave items and have my double drop chance booster go to waist.

Most likely Zetki hull and probably shields, yes. Weapon drops seem to be no issue. 

And I encountered an issue (it's not a new one) with everlasting magnetic hud distortion proc. Switching to operator or mech doesn't help, only going back to orbiter does (yes, even present in the dojo, just the orbiter can save). 

Many playera have:

- Login Crashes (many playera). And no Twitch Drops. Any compensation?

- Empty friend list and multiplayer not working properly. Manu playera tipo.

- Dont received rewards in void storms.

- Music in Market dont plays well.

By the way: Where is Mirage Oneiro?

Why the new railjack skin, dont have the ghostly effects inside?

12 hours ago, (XBOX)HMAZ R3APER said:

This is the issue I'm having also. It's not actually picking up the rewards, it just bounces the marker around the map when you try to pick it up and no reward is given at the end of mission.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Pipolo:

Login Crashes (many playera). And no Twitch Drops. Any compensation?

Probably not since it was mentioned that DE had to disable the drops as this caused game crash at login in Xbox. Maybe the drops next week will be more shiny. But I think no one should compensate for a gift, cause that is what the drops are, not a service. 

Hey DE, love the new update. I have noticed a bug in railjack fissure missions. Say you are halfway done getting your reactants when someone joins, then when you unlock your relic, an item gets buffed, but then the random who joins still has 5, they then finish theirs and get something buffed as well, well I noticed that it rebuffs someone who already got the buff. So basically you get the buff again if your team mate didnt get all their fissures and when they do you get rebuffed

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Zw Bonn007 said:

Me too bro since this new update u fixed it? Need help 

No, still trying to figure it out, tried erasing the Mac address in xbx, resetting the modem, but no luck, think I'm going to wait until a fix comes from them bc apparentl were not the only ones :( 

Also having issues with crewships being destroyed but not registering as being destroyed in voidstorm missions. Blew up the reactor, left the ship but after the explosion the ship remains. If you return to the ship the reactor is destroyed but you can pilot the ship. There is no way of completing the mission if this is one of the objectives prior to the main objective as the game doesn't spawn in another crewship.

I have the same issue, not getting alot of rewards plus major issue for immproving my railjack. Also in addition, if friends join my ship, when they go into archwing to collect, purple drags along whilst in space behind them but remains outside once returned to ship, no reward.

Something to note about the keyboard/mouse issue, Its a really strange situation, because one of the ports works (bottom port on the back of the xbox series x) but the top one doesn't.  For instance I plug the keyboard into the working port and it works fine, if i plug the mouse into it, it works fine, but the other doesn't.  I also play another game on this console with Mouse/keyboard and they both work properly there. regardless of which ports im using.  

Archived