Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tempestarii Feedback

Sevek7

I've played it for a couple of days now and feel I can fairly contribute the following feedback:

The good:

• Amazing work by the art team! The visuals are stunning and totally on point thematically. The Vala character looks phenomenal, all new assets look fantastic. Of course, somebody forgot to check what it looks like with a different effects intensity which caused problems for people with sensitivity to such things, but at least you admitted responsibility and started fixing it soon!
  • The "Sleeping in the Cold Below" song is absolutely wonderful! I love it, and while playing the quest I had a shiver down my spine (better than my timbers, even!) the entire time the song was playing. The singing and voicework is beyond anything I expected, massive props to the sound & voice team!
  • It's surprisingly bug free! I'll admit that I've only played the new content solo (I've learned to only play solo for at least ~5 hotfixes). There's a couple small problems, but remarkably few in comparison to other recent updates, good job to the coders who worked to get this all so stable!
  • I can open relics in Railjack missions! This is a fantastic first step to connecting all these separate puzzle pieces making up Warframe together so that we can have a cohesive experience. I'm really glad you took the time to make this connection.

The bad:

• Opening relics in void storms is way too slow in comparison to star chart missions. Once a player has the parts for Sevagoth and Epitaph, there is no reason to continue playing void storms. Warframe is a farming / grind game, players will choose the path of least resistance to avoid burnout as much as they can, which means they will not play void storms to unlock relics. The extra credits and radiant relics are an interesting idea for making it more palatable, but realistically nobody is going to deliberately slow down their progress to get other things that may help them in the future. A large portion of your playerbase is drowning in credits and relics, including radiant ones. The only current in-game resource that would make players continue doing void storms long-term is Kuva (or substantially speeding up relic cracking). 

The yeah, yeah... I guess I should just accept this is the way it is:

• As always, it's absurdly easy. Anyone with maxed mods can complete all this content with one hand while spending 75% of the time watching netflix. The balance team is doing a terrible job... Is there a balance team?

Archived