Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can´t rank up mastery

Ramatur

Question

Hello,

so i recently got very close to ranking up from mastery 7 to 8, but my game stopped adding more at 22 affinity remainig. I tried everything but i can´t get the last 22 affinity points. Is this some kind of feature or mechanic that i am not aware of, or is it simply a bug?

Hope my question is understandable, i wasnt really sure how to put it.

Thanks for answers in advance

8 answers to this question

Weapon and Frame affinity are different from Mastery Rank XP.  MR is gained from the first time you level anything up to max rank, complete a mission node the first time, complete a junction the first time, a quest the first time, and from RJ intrinsics and a couple more things I think.  You don't gain MR from just killing enemies.  

Power leveling MR is easy to do at your level.  Keep your foundry moving with as many things as you can build at all times, always have at least one thing you're leveling equipped, and run through all the content at least once.  You can get some weapons from the market for just regular credits, already fully built.  Doing that, especially if you get a booster, will burn through several ranks of MR very quickly.  MR XP carries over if you gain it after reaching a test but don't take it or fail it, so level all you want.

If you know all that and you're experiencing a bug where leveling gear doesn't grant MR, it's new or rare, so send in a ticket.

50 minutes ago, (XBOX)UnknownSniper37 said:

Did you rank up every warframe and gun you had access to, as well as the sentinels and kavats, what about clan stuff, I also don’t think a new mission clear counts for mr but I could be wrong but the junctions will give off mr as well, if you have a amp/zaw guild them and level those up. 

completing new nodes you haven't done before does in fact give MR for the starchart and steel path starchart.

First of all thanks for all your advices. To answer what i meant by everything, i did try to level up my warframe and weapons i also tried completing misson nodes that i have not yet completed. I didnt try to build something in dojo, i thought affinty that you get from building things only counts towards your clan affinity. 

I didnt fix the problem but when i logged on few days down the line, i leveled up once my weapon and suddenly i got rank up messege. I dont know what caused it and i dont know what fixed it but i could finally rank up. I think i am gonna report it as a bug, because i can´t explain it any other way

Anyway thanks for all you fast responses once more.

On 2021-04-15 at 2:21 AM, Ramatur said:

Hello,

so i recently got very close to ranking up from mastery 7 to 8, but my game stopped adding more at 22 affinity remainig. I tried everything but i can´t get the last 22 affinity points. Is this some kind of feature or mechanic that i am not aware of, or is it simply a bug?

Hope my question is understandable, i wasnt really sure how to put it.

Thanks for answers in advance

you can only rank a item up once to get mastery for it
so ranking up 2 mk-1 bo would not give you the mastery a second time nor would formaing the item
along with if you had ranked a bo to 30 an got a bo prime you would get mastery for both as they are same weapon but differnt varients.

doing mission nodes that you have not compelted before aka ones where the icon is blue gives you some mastery.
so you need new items to rank up to get more mastery

Just to complete previous answers : 22 MR points is a VERY low amount to get, so if you tried to accomplish a mission node, or if you already tried to rank up a weapon (that you didn't rank up before), then it's probably a bug ^^

Maybe try to adress a ticket to DE support, if that is the case 😉

DE support link : https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Have a nice day Tenno !

Archived