Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So when do the anniversary alerts start?

clintonmeade40

Question

From everything I heard said on streams, the anniversary alerts were supposed to start when update 30 dropped (maybe a little bit after.) Do we have any idea yet when this is gonna be? I'm assuming something will be said on home time tonight, but I really just dont want to miss the alerts and I havent heard a straight up answer letting people know 

6 answers to this question

I must have misheard, because I thought I heard them say that it was going to start when update 30 dropped. They did say that all the previous stuff would all be available, so I just hope it isnt done like invasions and one will start and go away while I'm at work or something and I will have missed that particular item. I havent played during an anniversary so I'm not sure how they work (how long one of those alerts will last once they pop up)

2 hours ago, clintonmeade40 said:

From everything I heard said on streams, the anniversary alerts were supposed to start when update 30 dropped (maybe a little bit after.) Do we have any idea yet when this is gonna be? I'm assuming something will be said on home time tonight, but I really just dont want to miss the alerts and I havent heard a straight up answer letting people know 

1 minute ago, clintonmeade40 said:

I must have misheard, because I thought I heard them say that it was going to start when update 30 dropped. They did say that all the previous stuff would all be available, so I just hope it isnt done like invasions and one will start and go away while I'm at work or something and I will have missed that particular item. I havent played during an anniversary so I'm not sure how they work (how long one of those alerts will last once they pop up)

1. Stuff rarely drops when DE says they do, so they're cutting back on stating actual dates. From a previous reply post, I'm going to say this weekend or sometime next week.

2. The anniversary event, works similar to alerts. You'll have a list of alerts that show each item as a reward, what the mission is, and any special instructions - aka "melee only". They are timed, lasting the number of days that DE assigns them to. I think the anniversary events were about a week or two long.

1 hour ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

1. Stuff rarely drops when DE says they do, so they're cutting back on stating actual dates. From a previous reply post, I'm going to say this weekend or sometime next week.

2. The anniversary event, works similar to alerts. You'll have a list of alerts that show each item as a reward, what the mission is, and any special instructions - aka "melee only". They are timed, lasting the number of days that DE assigns them to. I think the anniversary events were about a week or two long.

Ok nice. If they all last that kind of time then there's no issue. Thanks for the info

Archived