Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Do Not Discard The Detron...

Braken

Even though I sided with the Grineer, I kinda wish the Corpus would win. We have a bunch of Grineer sidearms, but only 1 Corpus one; the Spectra.

DE, even if the Grineer win, please do something with the DETRON. We need more Corpus sidearms!

Why the hell would they throw the Detron away?... Because it brings bad memories?... Because it looks terrible?...

Implying the grineer handcannon doesn't look worse

I suspect the unused prizes will likely be shelved for use as potential rewards for later events, or perhaps the handcannon may be introduced as clantech. Who knows?

Edited by Segolia

I doubt any developer would go as far as to have assets ready for the game, and then just discard them.

My theory is that both hand-cannons will be rare drops from Alad V and new Ruk, in addition to the frame parts they already give.

Because I think that would be pretty nifty.

Implying the grineer handcannon doesn't look worse

I suspect the unused prizes will likely be shelved for use as potential rewards for later events, or perhaps the handcannon may be introduced as clantech. Who knows?

The Grineer Hand-cannon at least looks like an oversized toy!... The Corpus one looks like a blasted Dustbuster!

It has been said very often.

The weapons that don't get used as a reward this time will be rewards that pop up another time.

This was NEVER a situation where your only chance to have these weapons was this one event.

Tell that to the Snipertron Vandal.

I really want that thing to come back.

I dont even care, I'll be selling the machete and brakk BP when the event ends, before I even bother to equip them. I dont care for the grineer second hand clone garbage. Honestly, if you wanted the Corpus weapon, you should have sided with the corpus.

Grineer-0

Corpus-249+

Edited by MasterZalm

It has been said very often.

The weapons that don't get used as a reward this time will be rewards that pop up another time.

This was NEVER a situation where your only chance to have these weapons was this one event.

Snipetron vandal is laughing at you.

I dont even care, I'll be selling the machete and brakk BP when the event ends, before I even bother to equip them. I dont care for the grineer second hand clone garbage. Honestly, if you wanted the Corpus weapon, you should have sided with the corpus.

Grineer-0

Corpus-249+

Just use it for the free once in a life time mastery and then sell it.

Pop to roughly 2:20. They're talking about it.

"The losing factions weaponry gets popped away in our vault." - essentially the same thing they said about most of the other Event items.

They're coming back eventually.

Meanwhile Strun Wraith and Snipertron Vandal have been gone for months.

I don't expect them to come back in a timely manner.

Not at all.

Even then, Grineer will win so we can leave it at,"Stashing away the Detron for about 8 months", that sounds accurate.

Thank you for the proof.

I thought the Vandal Series of items were supposed to be 'retired' and not stored in the vault.

Things like the Wraith series and the like are vaulted for later, but vandal is retired, and never to be made available again.

That's kind of not fair to Corpus.

>.>

Wait this sounds familiar.