Jump to content

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #1


Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Known issues are listed here in our public Trello Board: https://wrfr.me/3uNtd3W

 

Recommended Posts

The wreckage not being picked up is definitely not just a visual bug. I’ve played missions where there are 5 pieces of wreckage I can’t pick up, and when I return to dry dock I only have 1 piece of wreckage in the reward screen.

Edited by (PSN)sister-hawk
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #1
Friendly reminder: Consoles are now back to a non-simultaneous release cadence for Hotfixes!

This hotfix is being treated like an update in terms of downloading, so you will have to quit Warframe and ‘check for update’ to receive once it has deployed. 

Changes:

  • Lensflare on the Tempestarii Railjack Skin will now update when hovering over customizations.
  • Crewship Health Bars now disappear once a given Crewship is in the destruction phase so you know when to stop shooting.

Fixes:

  • Fixed a crash when returning to the Orbiter after extracting from a mission with a bad network connection.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur at the start of phase 1 of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur during the 2nd phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to launch a Solo/Quest mission from the Railjack Star Chart while playing as a Client (in this case the Client had completed a regular Railjack node then decided to play a Call of the Tempestarii mission). 
  • Fixed a crash related to a Cy Transmission.
  • Fixed a crash when Client attempts to load a solo-quest mission (Call of the Tempestarii) while playing a mission on another player's Railjack.
  • Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 
  • Fixed a massive hitch when selecting ‘Begin’ on Call of the Tempestarii in the Codex before completing the Deadlock Protocol.
  • Fixed Kuva Larvlings killed by Sevagoth’s Shadow resulting in a Kuva Lich who has no Weaknesses, Resistances, Immunities or Weapon bonus due to the Shadow being the progenitor. 
    • We're working on fixing accounts that Vanquished the "broken" Kuva Lich, thus giving themselves an invalid Kuva weapon.
  • Fixed items picked up by Sevagoth's Shadow being duplicated whenever you switch to him.
  • Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.
  • Fixed FX spam in Void Storms (potentially). 
  • Fixed mouth animation discrepancies in the Call of the Tempestarii completion screen due to Railjack Crew member Transmissions occurring. 
  • Fixed localization text for launching Countermeasures during the Call of the Tempestarii Quest. It now shows the correct input binding (Ordnance) instead of (Secondary Fire).
  • Fixed issues with locked doors and hacking panels in the Corpus Railjack Spy vaults during the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
  • Fixed inability to see squad member's Void Storm Reactant count when using a Necramech or K-Drive.
  • Fixed an issue with Component Stat changes reverting when opening the Railjack Mod Configs.
  • Fixed some Crew weapon skin choices not saving.
  • Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.
  • Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
  • Fixed Nautilus Sentinel Mask and Tail not respecting chosen Energy color. 
  • Fixed the Call of the Tempestarii Railjack Skin not taking chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed Void Sinks dealing radial damage when enemies touched them instead of dealing damage just to them in the Railjack.
  • Fixed Sevagoth not going into Shadow form after death if Sevagoth previously died in Archwing.
  • Fixed missing firing FX for Grineer Crewship weapons.
  • Fixed boarders showing up at the Dry Dock after aborting an Orphix mission.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre ability loop sound staying active when Client aborts mission while ability is active. 
  • Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre ability ending sound playing when entering the Pause Menu while ability is active.
  • Fixed missing collision on Excavators.
  • Fixed a rare script error that could happen on Host if they quit the game while streaming into a new mission.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack, 
  • Fixed a script crash if players return to the Dojo just as another Railjack mission is starting and while streaming into the mission.
  • Fixed a script error when starting a Void Storm mission that's just about to expire.
  • Fixed a script error when entering a Railjack Turret.

What about when u cant shoot or do nothing when go from the sevagoth shadow to sevagoth

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I keep getting stuck in loading screen inside the railjack after almost every mission (no chat no options), Because of that I constantly have to restart game and sometimes lose what I got. Further more, all of the squad members get (Identified) items while somehow I seem to miss it?? And when it comes to affinity, Any frame/weapon that I bring with to rank up seem to reset itself after most missions.

Hope that's fixed too. Thanks 😊

Edited by (PSN)SilentEcho999
Extra Info
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, (PSN)Alcoth138 said:

Hold on, I would like an answer to this. Do y'all know that sometimes the void bursts just spam not just VFX, but also the damage, instantly killing any AI crewmates in the field. I was lucky enough to be playing Hildrin the entire time and never got killed myself.

I had this happen as well. The void storm damaged stacked up in my RJ and killed me and the entire AI crew.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)sister-hawk said:

The wreckage not being picked up is definitely not just a visual bug. I’ve played missions where there are 5 pieces of wreckage I can’t pick up, and when I return to dry dock I only have 1 piece of wreckage in the reward screen.

Also having this issue. Better to report this in the bug forum so they see it though.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All good thing, all good things and thank you very much. 
 

There are still a couple Sev issues though.  Like him not switching to a weapon or melee when he comes out of shadow form, and continuing to try to use an ability (which cost energy).  Or when going from Sev to operator form, sometimes the operator can’t do anything but walk, no amp or dash.  
 

I’m sure this stuff will get worked out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

Also having this issue. Better to report this in the bug forum so they see it though.

 

Same, needs a fix, its funny to see infinite pick up attempts noises "the pick up clicks" while attempting to pick purple wreckage up using railjack, unable to pick up in archwing aswell but pick up attempt only happens during using railjack.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the fixes

There's an animation bug for Sevagoth where his Shadow's forward Melee attack, and Alt+Foward Melee Attack doesn't play it's correct animation, his arms just stay on his side, this happens both on PS4 & PS5.

Spoiler

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (PSN)LEFT__4__DEAD__2 said:

Same, needs a fix, its funny to see infinite pick up attempts noises "the pick up clicks" while attempting to pick purple wreckage up using railjack, unable to pick up in archwing aswell but pick up attempt only happens during using railjack.

Yup, exact same bug for me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Alcoth138 said:

Hold on, I would like an answer to this. Do y'all know that sometimes the void bursts just spam not just VFX, but also the damage, instantly killing any AI crewmates in the field. I was lucky enough to be playing Hildrin the entire time and never got killed myself.

I had that same issue, lost 2 crew to it 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #1
Friendly reminder: Consoles are now back to a non-simultaneous release cadence for Hotfixes!

This hotfix is being treated like an update in terms of downloading, so you will have to quit Warframe and ‘check for update’ to receive once it has deployed. 

Changes:

  • Lensflare on the Tempestarii Railjack Skin will now update when hovering over customizations.
  • Crewship Health Bars now disappear once a given Crewship is in the destruction phase so you know when to stop shooting.

Fixes:

  • Fixed a crash when returning to the Orbiter after extracting from a mission with a bad network connection.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur at the start of phase 1 of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur during the 2nd phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to launch a Solo/Quest mission from the Railjack Star Chart while playing as a Client (in this case the Client had completed a regular Railjack node then decided to play a Call of the Tempestarii mission). 
  • Fixed a crash related to a Cy Transmission.
  • Fixed a crash when Client attempts to load a solo-quest mission (Call of the Tempestarii) while playing a mission on another player's Railjack.
  • Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 
  • Fixed a massive hitch when selecting ‘Begin’ on Call of the Tempestarii in the Codex before completing the Deadlock Protocol.
  • Fixed Kuva Larvlings killed by Sevagoth’s Shadow resulting in a Kuva Lich who has no Weaknesses, Resistances, Immunities or Weapon bonus due to the Shadow being the progenitor. 
    • We're working on fixing accounts that Vanquished the "broken" Kuva Lich, thus giving themselves an invalid Kuva weapon.
  • Fixed items picked up by Sevagoth's Shadow being duplicated whenever you switch to him.
  • Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.
  • Fixed FX spam in Void Storms (potentially). 
  • Fixed mouth animation discrepancies in the Call of the Tempestarii completion screen due to Railjack Crew member Transmissions occurring. 
  • Fixed localization text for launching Countermeasures during the Call of the Tempestarii Quest. It now shows the correct input binding (Ordnance) instead of (Secondary Fire).
  • Fixed issues with locked doors and hacking panels in the Corpus Railjack Spy vaults during the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
  • Fixed inability to see squad member's Void Storm Reactant count when using a Necramech or K-Drive.
  • Fixed an issue with Component Stat changes reverting when opening the Railjack Mod Configs.
  • Fixed some Crew weapon skin choices not saving.
  • Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.
  • Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
  • Fixed Nautilus Sentinel Mask and Tail not respecting chosen Energy color. 
  • Fixed the Call of the Tempestarii Railjack Skin not taking chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed Void Sinks dealing radial damage when enemies touched them instead of dealing damage just to them in the Railjack.
  • Fixed Sevagoth not going into Shadow form after death if Sevagoth previously died in Archwing.
  • Fixed missing firing FX for Grineer Crewship weapons.
  • Fixed boarders showing up at the Dry Dock after aborting an Orphix mission.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre ability loop sound staying active when Client aborts mission while ability is active. 
  • Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre ability ending sound playing when entering the Pause Menu while ability is active.
  • Fixed missing collision on Excavators.
  • Fixed a rare script error that could happen on Host if they quit the game while streaming into a new mission.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack, 
  • Fixed a script crash if players return to the Dojo just as another Railjack mission is starting and while streaming into the mission.
  • Fixed a script error when starting a Void Storm mission that's just about to expire.
  • Fixed a script error when entering a Railjack Turret.

Anything about the glitch that shows you item in the railjack maps but that you can’t pick up? I’m ending all mission with 4 to 8 railjack parts missing, quite annoying 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did see anything about the rail jack battle 2 no activating I'm pressing the R1 square ans ain't nothing happening really limits my gameplay to using my battle 1 only  hopefully it get fix I love Railjack and I don't want to quit because of this frustration 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, (PSN)coppind said:

Any eta on the fix to address railjack wreckage being unlootable? I'm thinking it's not just a visual issue as the amount of wreckage I collect is sometimes less than the number of unlootable icons.

definitely more than a visual bug as DE bug thread suggests "wreckage markers still showing after being picked up in railjack missions"  is BS  i have literally uploaded a video to the mega thread when reporting the bug and in the clip you see me kill a enemy that enemy drops wreckage i fly up to it and cant collect it and no wreckage appears to be picked up between the enemy dying and dropping wreckage and several seconds after attempting to pick it up,  that and Ive had missions were Ive done multiple runs counted 8 pieces of wreckage dropped but cant pick up and then returned to dry dock and only acquired 4 most of which was from mission rewards so its definitely more than simply markers remaining after already picking up the loot

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...