Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #1

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Known issues are listed here in our public Trello Board: https://wrfr.me/3uNtd3W

11 minutes ago, (PSN)sister-hawk said:

Correct. It’s not showing up in my reward screen, and it’s not going into my inventory.

It has happened every day since update 30 launched. It has happened across several mission nodes, in fact almost every mission I have played since the update has had this problem. There’s no way to tell what I was supposed to get because I can’t pick it up.

Same situation for me. Nearly every single railjack mission since launch there has been unlootable wreckage in my mission. @[DE]Danielle , im fairly certain its an issue with Zetki reactors/shield array/engines/plating. Since launch i havent had a single drop of any of these, and ive played 10-20hrs. So stands to reason the unlootable wreckage are zetki components.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)PlentifulOrgans said:

@[DE]Danielle When you press R1+square to activate the middle battle ability, nothing happens. doesn't matter which one is slotted. PSN consoles can use the swipe pad down as a workaround, but R1+square, the default, just doesn't work. The other R1+commands for battle abilities work properly.

As far as I'm aware, R1+face buttons are the default bindings for railjack battle mod use.

Yes! You are correct, we are looking into it :) 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ok! So I am seeing that today you played a Railjack mission and that you received the VIDAR SHIELD ARRAY MK III in your inventory. Could you confirm that you see that in your inventory? 

I'll try record a video of the issue happening. What (on my end, I can't speak of others) tend to happen, is 2-3 crewships being destroyed for the objective, two purple drops - and one of them just remains on the map indefinitely, being unable to pick it up.

And yup, got that!

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Malekeithx said:

Same situation for me. Nearly every single railjack mission since launch there has been unlootable wreckage in my mission. @[DE]Danielle , im fairly certain its an issue with Zetki reactors/shield array/engines/plating. Since launch i havent had a single drop of any of these, and ive played 10-20hrs. So stands to reason the unlootable wreckage are zetki components.

Taking a look at your account, I see many Zekti armaments but little to no Zekti components. So you might be onto something. Sharing this with the team ty!

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Taking a look at your account, I see many Zekti armaments but little to no Zekti components. So you might be onto something. Sharing this with the team ty!

To add to this by @(PSN)Malekeithx, you can check my drops, as I don't think I've seen Zekti components. Actually, that might be why I've been so surprised by the amount of Vidar and Lavan components, as that's all I've been seeing past few days

I do get plenty of Zetki armanents, tho

3 minutes ago, (PSN)DeZaruu said:

To add to this by @(PSN)Malekeithx, you can check my drops, as I don't think I've seen Zekti components. Actually, that might be why I've been so surprised by the amount of Vidar and Lavan components, as that's all I've been seeing past few days

I do get plenty of Zetki armanents, tho

I am seeing one here that you received yesterday ZETKI REACTOR MK III, that is the only component I am seeing at the moment. But there may be other things at play, either way I have brought this to the team! 

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I just got 2 zetki mark 1 reactors from Veil proxima Calabash. 5 minutes ago. A mark 1 reactor should definetly not drop in the veil, so thats odd! But not complaining, first zetkireactors in 3 days:)

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

I am seeing one here that you received yesterday ZETKI REACTOR MK III, that is the only component I am seeing at the moment. But there may be other things at play, either way I have brought this to the team! 

Thanks!

Thank you for the hard work you and the rest of the team do <3

It's a great update and I definitely feel the game running smoother on PS4. I was worried Corpus Railjack would tank my PS4, but nope it's great

There’s a bug where you’re randomly sent into operator mode and you can’t go back into your warframe. When you take too much damage and get forced back you jump out as operator again automatically.

EDIT: I’ll try to replicate this but this may have been me not understanding the Orphix gamemode. It only happened so far in an Orphix Railjack mission.

Also black screens randomly appear and disappear while playing as a necramech. This happened both on Deimos during isolation vaults and while playing railjack.

Thank you guys for getting so much done so quickly :)

Archived