The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like Tempestarii?

48 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

No of course not, but if you choose to play the game a certain way even though there's other options and then complain about it you need to realise you're doing it to yourself. 

People are complaining because what they wanted and what they expected from the game wasn't delivered. Not because they play the game "wrong" or whatever love. If you're not some WF nolifer you wouldn't expect DE to mean "you'll be doing same old same old ground missions" when they said that there will be more mission variety in RJ. People (as in WF nolifers like me) who know what DE is like simply sat there with popcorn and waited to see how Reb is going to spin and polish the new turd that will inevitably drop. 

And yet, here you are, complaining about people making a (pretty accurate) meme. I mean a tiny bit of self reflection would be welcome at this point my friend.

Another thing you seem to be forgetting is that people come here to vent. DE doesn't actually read "general". Hell I very much doubt they read "feedback" very often (the management DEFINITELY doesn't). People pop in. Vent and then leave. I mean we keep getting told that bottling up your feelings is bad soooo yeah let people vent if they want to :)

B'sides you're still yet to refute or even acknowledge my point that there is nothing special about RJ. I get that you like it, but there are  games that do space sandboxes (I play one on the regular) in "liquid vacuum" way way better. Same goes for "4 player co-op ship games" :)

I really just don't get the whole idea (that you posited above) of "flying around and taking your time" in RJ. I've done it a few times (like literally 3 or 4 times) back in the day when it first came out. It was... Ok I guess? But there wasn't anything interesting, no purpose, no reason, no hidden secrets in those little clouds just some more trashloot that my account is already full off. So without any new missions all it is - is taxijack with autoturrets that obliterate everything that moves.

2 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Just wondering why Corpus railjack is deemed to be a taxi. It's become a troll thing people use to voice their unhappiness with railjack. Some idiot started with it and now all the kids think it's cool.

Also I like Railjack in general. Corpus is a nice addition. Would like to see larger and bigger space battles though.

Because all the Railjack missions are like 10% Railjack, and 90% in a defense or Exterminate mission where the Railjack and crew literally ceases to exist.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

I like the Taxi-jack. I feel like that's how Warframe should be, bye-bye Ordis and do all missions from the Railjack. It sucks having to play solo to use my RJ and turrets and everything, tho I like the crew! I think I'd rather play with crew than Randos, I can chill and not rush out missions super fast

I kinda like the Void Storms? The visuals suck, can't see S#&$. I already like RJ so the relics are cool. I'd be doing VoidStorms>NormalRelicCracking because the classic missions are boring, I like the space combat. Plus I need millions of credit now, got like 200K free Endo from Dirac.

Taxi-jack is meant to be a step in the right direction, but it just was not what was expected/promised. When railjack was revealed, it showed railjack support in a mission with people on RJ and people on ground. This is the reason why people do not like taxi-jack, because there are no differences between playing skirmish, then defence and playing corpus proxima. For the players who wanted efficiency and loot grinding, railjack is obviously terrible because it is not as efficient to them. (And no, they are not sad because they grind, since that is the design of the game)

As for void storms, it depends on what you are looking for. Again, most players crack relic to farm parts or for plat, the tileset is the exact same as a corpus void fissure mission. Since it will always be longer to crack a relic in RJ, add that to the visuals, who would want to do void storms. People also expected something like corrupted ships, which would match the space combat. The rewards are meh, but if you don't want to grind for them, RJ is a good way to farm them. As for the 200k free endo, it is obviously a move to make you spend more plat to get forma. 200k free endo is not enough to level your RJ mods back up to where they were, nor were the credit rewards, furthermore, consider the forma cost as well, which, to get a top tier RJ, you need to forma the plexus at least a couple of times.

2 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Yeah, I like it too.

Seems everyone else hates void storms because they're not as time efficient as regular fissures and that... makes them bad? Totally ignoring the rewards and that its different, making it fun to someone like me. But they think that anything that's not a 1 minute capture mission is a complete waste of time I guess.

Void Storms are a bad way to do dedicated relic runs. 

But they ARE a good way to make your regular railjack runs more rewarding and stuff more efficiency into one run. 

Maybe this makes more sense to someone like me still leveling up their intrinsics and getting good gear and mods and stuff, but for me, doing void storms just makes that node more rewarding. 

I guess for the people who have mostly mastered railjack it probably has little appeal though idk. 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

I like the Bugjack. I feel like that's how Warframe should be, bye-bye Ordis and do all missions from the Bugjack. It sucks having to play solo to use my BJ and turrets and everything, tho I like the crew! I think I'd rather play with crew than Randos, I can chill and not rush out missions super fast

I kinda like the Void Storms? The visuals suck, can't see S#&$. I already like BJ so the relics are cool. I'd be doing VoidStorms>NormalRelicCracking because the classic missions are boring, I like the space combat. Plus I need millions of credit now, got like 200K free Endo from Dirac.

I am loving the Bugjack too, how love you can’t get the Anomaly shards any more, how you try to go through doors they don’t open, how when the host trolls you by disconnecting right before you finish a mission you lose every.

everyone is loving the Bull**** that DE is rolling out right now, they are loving the fact that they are using the player base as their QA team.

I think I am going to stop my love rant right here.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

I like the Taxi-jack. I feel like that's how Warframe should be, bye-bye Ordis and do all missions from the Railjack. 

I heavily, heavily disagree.

For one thing, we have planetside missions. Good luck Railjacking those

For another thing, Railjack defense is just garbage idea from top to bottom. Get rid of it immediately, replace it with Railjack Spy or something. If I want to do an endless mission like Survival or Defense, I do NOT want to do a Railjack mission first each and every time

4 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Void Storms are a bad way to do dedicated relic runs. 

But they ARE a good way to make your regular railjack runs more rewarding and stuff more efficiency into one run. 

Maybe this makes more sense to someone like me still leveling up their intrinsics and getting good gear and mods and stuff, but for me, doing void storms just makes that node more rewarding. 

I guess for the people who have mostly mastered railjack it probably has little appeal though idk. 

Void storms would be a nice way to make railjack runs more rewarding if not for one detail: 30% of the loot table will become useless after a week of running them. Right now, lots of people are still farming their Epitaph and first/second Sevagoth. But once that's over, everyone will be about as excited to see a Sevagoth part as their Void Storm reward as they are seeing an Oberon part drop in a mission.

Relics are nice (especially if they are radiant), but only as filler for the drop table, not as the "desired" drop from a mission. In order for Void Storms to be played long-term, DE needs to completely rethink the void storm rewards, replacing the Epitaph/Sevagoth parts with something evergreen.

If the drops stay the same, Void Storms will just be a bad way to run fissures - and very few people will actually bother. Which would be a pity, since the game mode seems to show some potential.

15 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Void storms would be a nice way to make railjack runs more rewarding if not for one detail: 30% of the loot table will become useless after a week of running them. Right now, lots of people are still farming their Epitaph and first/second Sevagoth. But once that's over, everyone will be about as excited to see a Sevagoth part as their Void Storm reward as they are seeing an Oberon part drop in a mission.

Relics are nice (especially if they are radiant), but only as filler for the drop table, not as the "desired" drop from a mission. In order for Void Storms to be played long-term, DE needs to completely rethink the void storm rewards, replacing the Epitaph/Sevagoth parts with something evergreen.

If the drops stay the same, Void Storms will just be a bad way to run fissures - and very few people will actually bother. Which would be a pity, since the game mode seems to show some potential.

The thing is I think it's another case of DE not making this content for the people who don't like it. 

This content was meant for people who not just need Sevagoth, but still need to get a lot of their RJ stuff done in general. 

For them it's just another reward stuffed into mission nodes they might still need to complete anyways, or go alongside a lot of leveling they need to do. 

Whereas for someone who has mostly completed RJ, like you said, there is really nothing left for them in void storms once they have Sevagoth, it's not going to feel worth the time spent, unless they are literally doing it "for fun" and the rewards are a bonus. 

5 hours ago, Alucard291 said:

People are complaining because what they wanted and what they expected from the game wasn't delivered. Not because they play the game "wrong" or whatever love. If you're not some WF nolifer you wouldn't expect DE to mean "you'll be doing same old same old ground missions" when they said that there will be more mission variety in RJ. People (as in WF nolifers like me) who know what DE is like simply sat there with popcorn and waited to see how Reb is going to spin and polish the new turd that will inevitably drop. 

And yet, here you are, complaining about people making a (pretty accurate) meme. I mean a tiny bit of self reflection would be welcome at this point my friend.

Another thing you seem to be forgetting is that people come here to vent. DE doesn't actually read "general". Hell I very much doubt they read "feedback" very often (the management DEFINITELY doesn't). People pop in. Vent and then leave. I mean we keep getting told that bottling up your feelings is bad soooo yeah let people vent if they want to :)

B'sides you're still yet to refute or even acknowledge my point that there is nothing special about RJ. I get that you like it, but there are  games that do space sandboxes (I play one on the regular) in "liquid vacuum" way way better. Same goes for "4 player co-op ship games" :)

I really just don't get the whole idea (that you posited above) of "flying around and taking your time" in RJ. I've done it a few times (like literally 3 or 4 times) back in the day when it first came out. It was... Ok I guess? But there wasn't anything interesting, no purpose, no reason, no hidden secrets in those little clouds just some more trashloot that my account is already full off. So without any new missions all it is - is taxijack with autoturrets that obliterate everything that moves.

You keep making petty complaints and I'll keep pointing out they are petty. Let's agree to disagree. You want to play the game in the most unfun way possible and have the right to complain about it. That's cool, but don't expect any respect. Let's move on. I'm getting tired of listening to people that can't get through a day without moaning about something.

The thing I don’t like is how DE dropped the ball with the crew. They got all the Railjack parts working, then just S#&$ the bed on the rest of it.

Why can’t my crew just join any mission as player replacement? Why can’t we have a crew on a Railjack when we have players in a game? Would each player brings one not make sense?

Why do Liches have to replace are crew? They don’t do any systems and they are not customizable. Would it not be better if they replaced a killed crew? On that why do we revive crew? They figured out it sucks on pets then just put it on crew?

Its the choices they made with years to figure it out. Like they just went with the most straight forward thing they could think of and shoved it in.

DE need new people and they need to mix things up. The crew had 0 imagination and it’s clear the people who put them in wanted to finish the job above making the content the best it could have been. 

13 hours ago, Alucard291 said:

Rebecca does -- since, you know, that's her job. At least when she isn't in the recording studio. As for the rest of the management, well here's what they claim they do:

Management hires people like Rebecca to trawl the forums. They skim out the obvious hate posts, the unconstructive bashing, and anything the devs have already confirmed they won't do (such as Riven stat-locking). They take what's left over, and they type up a big summary about it and hand it off to management

9 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

You keep making petty complaints and I'll keep pointing out they are petty. Let's agree to disagree. You want to play the game in the most unfun way possible and have the right to complain about it. That's cool, but don't expect any respect. Let's move on. I'm getting tired of listening to people that can't get through a day without moaning about something.

I keep telling you that the way you play the game might not be fun for others. But you with a bluntness that is only available to a teenager keep saying "no my way is the only fun way".

That's cool but don't expect people to think you're an adult in this case :)

As for moaning... Mate in our conversation you're the only one who is constantly complaining about something (mostly about other people's way of playing).

You have accepted (or ignored) every factual point I made so far but keep reverting to "but doing objectives is unfun" while at the same time refusing to elaborate what you think fun is. 

In short I've no idea what the hell you're complaining about anymore nor do I frankly care at this point :)

See ya around.

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Rebecca does -- since, you know, that's her job. At least when she isn't in the recording studio. As for the rest of the management, well here's what they claim they do:

Management hires people like Rebecca to trawl the forums. They skim out the obvious hate posts, the unconstructive bashing, and anything the devs have already confirmed they won't do (such as Riven stat-locking). They take what's left over, and they type up a big summary about it and hand it off to management

I'm fairly certain that her job hasn't been to regularly read the forums in many a year.

She's a CM not a forum moderator lol. I mean I don't know how de is structured but they aren't a small 5 man studio. They have 200+ employees at this point. They literally have people who read and filter feedback. The problem usually lies with the "filtering". As it is known that management is extremely touchy when it comes to negative feedback.

Reb's job however is to be the face the community can vent at/listen to, not trawl this nonsense we write here :)

Oh and at this point in time she's management though not a key decision maker.

9 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

The thing is I think it's another case of DE not making this content for the people who don't like it. 

This content was meant for people who not just need Sevagoth, but still need to get a lot of their RJ stuff done in general. 

For them it's just another reward stuffed into mission nodes they might still need to complete anyways, or go alongside a lot of leveling they need to do. 

Whereas for someone who has mostly completed RJ, like you said, there is really nothing left for them in void storms once they have Sevagoth, it's not going to feel worth the time spent, unless they are literally doing it "for fun" and the rewards are a bonus. 

This is not about "liking" or "not liking" the system. It is about the mission rewards becoming literally worthless a few weeks after the update releases.

When was the last time you ran Granum Void? Can you think of a reason to run it? Well, that'll be the same story with Void Storms. Sure, people who are not caught up on their Intrisics farming will run them for the next month or so, but that'll be it! And spending 4-6 months to develop content that players will abandon after 1 month is the definition of that content not being sustainable.

Void Storms as a mechanic are nice. Same as Granum Void. They just need to make sure players (in the long term) don't feel cheated when they see what reward they got. And the solution is actually quite simple: pull Sevagoth and Epitaph parts into an "additional reward" table (like how Hildryn drops from Exploiter). That way, you get something for running the storm even if you've already collected all the Sevagoths you can handle.

1 hour ago, Alucard291 said:

I keep telling you that the way you play the game might not be fun for others. But you with a bluntness that is only available to a teenager keep saying "no my way is the only fun way".

That's cool but don't expect people to think you're an adult in this case :)

As for moaning... Mate in our conversation you're the only one who is constantly complaining about something (mostly about other people's way of playing).

You have accepted (or ignored) every factual point I made so far but keep reverting to "but doing objectives is unfun" while at the same time refusing to elaborate what you think fun is. 

In short I've no idea what the hell you're complaining about anymore nor do I frankly care at this point :)

See ya around.

Of course. People throw around complaints and when I point out that they are petty I'm the one complaining and call me a kid. I'm in awe of your debating skills. You honesly didn't read a word I said and twist everything to fit your narrow view. Which is fine, this is the Internet. I shouldn't expect people to actually try to understand one another.

29 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Of course. People throw around complaints and when I point out that they are petty I'm the one complaining and call me a kid. I'm in awe of your debating skills. You honesly didn't read a word I said and twist everything to fit your narrow view. Which is fine, this is the Internet. I shouldn't expect people to actually try to understand one another.

Your medal is in the mail for your honorary endeavour to valiantly cut down internet posts,
that is portraying the glorious warframe game in a negative light.
Truly you are an example to us all, and you have been invited to be knighted by the internet queen.
I bow to your magnificence. And the bards will sing your legend for 1000 years.

31 minutes ago, Sazero said:

Your medal is in the mail for your honorary endeavour to valiantly cut down internet posts,
that is portraying the glorious warframe game in a negative light.
Truly you are an example to us all, and you have been invited to be knighted by the internet queen.
I bow to your magnificence. And the bards will sing your legend for 1000 years.

I also greet your stupendous internet bravado.

18 часов назад, Alucard291 сказал:

I honestly don't know a single one. I don't doubt they exist, but WF managed to drag that kind of gameplay into relative mainstream, while keeping it neither too overbearing (hello EVE) nor too casual. Well, at least initially. Now RJ turned into literal AFK mode.

5 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

I honestly don't know a single one. I don't doubt they exist, but WF managed to drag that kind of gameplay into relative mainstream, while keeping it neither too overbearing (hello EVE) nor too casual. Well, at least initially. Now RJ turned into literal AFK mode.

I was always wondering what their intention was with the crew members. I like the idea, but they seem to be able to do most things by themselves. Makes the content far easier than it probably should be. Perhaps Railjack could be scaled around that, or perhaps make the AI less effective. With a maxed out Railjack and full crew you can go out for a drink and the ship would survive. People are asking for the crew to shoot at objectives and crewships with the artillery, but that would make it even easier. If, on top of that the pilot is actually fixed to be useful, then it would just cause people to complain (rightly so) that the game mode is not really played by the player, but just by AI. The whole idea of automating a part of Railjack is probably a bad idea. Even though I like the idea of crew members.

4 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

This is not about "liking" or "not liking" the system. It is about the mission rewards becoming literally worthless a few weeks after the update releases.

No offense, but I don't think you got my point anywhere in there, your starting sentence makes that pretty clear.

Maybe I just didn't make my point clear, but I think I'm not going to bother. 

Keep on keeping on, most content is not made for hardcore vets who have most stuff done, and that's the case here. 

4 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

"ugly bastard hentai" fan detected

Impossible. Grendel is not a bastard, he helps the famine and poor by freeing them and giving them vitality from the actual bastards he ate. He has the most perfect teeth too. His shape is not flabby and full of fat. But pure muscle.

4 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

And once again he refuses to address any of my points. Sorry hun but you're really bad at this.

Archived