The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like Tempestarii?

2 hours ago, Serafim_94 said:

I honestly don't know a single one. I don't doubt they exist, but WF managed to drag that kind of gameplay into relative mainstream, while keeping it neither too overbearing (hello EVE) nor too casual. Well, at least initially. Now RJ turned into literal AFK mode.

Strong disagree simply on the basis that Elite Dangerous to this day is more popular than railjack has ever been (its always been a small part of WF after all). And yeah RJ right now is basically... dead

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Keep on keeping on, most content is not made for hardcore vets who have most stuff done, and that's the case here. 

This is the absolutely worst "White knight" position anyone could take - and you jumped straight for it! Good job!

For the game to prosper, major pieces of content need to be able to entertain players for longer than it takes to develop said pieces of content. This is a major update. Which took around 4-6 months to develop. And looking at the drop tables, it seems that it's designed to entertain players for less than a month (until everyone gets 2-3 copies of the new frame). Do you really not see how that's a bad thing?

Luckily, this particular case has several easily available solutions - like tweaking the drop tables to make the rewards evergreen. But you choose to instead reach for the "well, it's not for vets!" excuse. Do you really want this game to die?

Archived