Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Time Extension.

Theasiancodgamer

I believe the event should end Thursday midnight for Halloween. I have 60 missions completed so far, and I'm too exhausted to continue any longer. School has really hampered my ability to get on. I only had two hours of sleep yesterday! Perhaps 40 percent or more players have school and/or work. I've played the events since the informers, and have completed them all with the help of summer freedom. Please extend the deadline.

I can see this being a legitimate problem for some players, but as someone who has played 250 mission now, I dont want this event to drag on any more.

I already showed my support for the corpus, and no matter what I do, they arent going to win the rigged war.

Grineer-0

Corpus-250+

Did 100 missions on Thursday last week... all in one day... but then after wards found that the 5 missions per location was awesome... just wish during the second defense of Martialis would count towards Corpus... talk about a waste of SO MANY MISSIONS... A lot of Corpus put in so much work for a location to no longer count.

Edited by Arlayn

seriously? You've had a week. I barely.managed 25 missions because I didn't have internet last week and I started class this week. Do you see me complaining that it was too short? No. Suck it up and move on. The guns will likely be available for purchase at a later date (or research available).

This event could of lasted a month and There would Still be people that would ask for it to be extended.

There is never an event where someone somewhere at some times wont asks for it to go longer.

I would be more worried if no one was asking for a time extension.

the day that happens is when the Internet Explodes.

Edited by OniDarkClown

Nah, I think it's gone on long enough. 7 days for 100 missions works out to about 15 missions a day, which is doable with a good team in anything from 75 - 150 minutes. 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 and a half hours. Call it 3 hours a day at the most, an hour change at the least. That's not too much time to invest.