Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Thanks, but can we get a toggle for Gara already so she can keep her fine glass on during Splinter Storm, pls?

Man absolutely this please, Gara is one of my favorite frames, especially with her Zamariu and Deluxe skins, but she looks 'naked' after just casting her 2, which is almost always up

9 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

Please allow our crew to equip our Warframes animations, also add energy colors to attachments.
Is there a plan to train our crew beyond 3 points in the future?
Maybe full female/male versions of all syndicates, like a male New Loka and a female Arbiters of Hexis, etc.
Other crew factions like Ostrons and Solaris?
Please fix the electrical hazard still affecting the HUD and Tactical menu even after being repaired, it continues to glitch the HUD after the mission is over in the Dojo.

Yes please! :O put at least 3 pints more in Rank10 I don't care I want then better! :P

Thank you for hotfix! But The Tempestarii Railjack Skin, how to change inside to be with smoke black? I see just interior is clean... On the outside it looks good but inside Tempestarii Railjack Skin we would like it to have decorations to look like in the quest Call of the Tempestarii, meaning to be with black smoke interior ... I hope you understand what I mean... I dont speak well in english... Thank you!

6 minutes ago, -baexsuzy- said:

When new prime vault access pls :(

Prime Vault changes when they tell us (more over a week in advance when the packs are leaving). 

Prime Access changes will be most likely made this coming May / June, and should be Gara Prime. 

Are those Void Storm HUD effects going to be toned down? They are incredibly bright, flashy, hard to see anything, and give me a headache. It's nearly impossible to see anything without turning Effects Intensity down to 10-25, and that's a terrible solution because it tones down everything else. Is there even a purpose to it? A tweak would be immensely appreciated.

There is another bug with Sevagoth, when you get out its ultimate, it reset Field of View... that's problematic cause i personnaly set my FOV on 90.. and it reset it everytime when i use this ultimate... ^^

GL&HF

8 minutes ago, Kaiune said:

PLEASE let us choose to launch RJ missions as captain or crew. This would let RJ veterans with kitted RJ be able to run the mission and RJ noobies get a feel for it but not make the whole experience lesser for all involved. With out this it makes the whole thing better to run as solo which sucks when you tie relics to it. 

I saw someone say this before but i think a quick fix to this is launching to "Free Flight" in railjack then invite whoever or choose a mission you want in public to allow yourself to be the leader.

DE when u get a chance in ur next hotfix can you fix when garuda's claws does not attack or hit when pressing E in the railjack missions. when your in your railjack it works like normal but when you go on the courpus ship it just De-equiped even if its you dont have any melee weapon on u so there for u have to rely on ur primary and secondary somtimes it equipes somtimes it dosn't its just random.

5 minutes ago, pakakupakaku said:

Are those Void Storm HUD effects going to be toned down? They are incredibly bright, flashy, hard to see anything, and give me a headache. It's nearly impossible to see anything without turning Effects Intensity down to 10-25, and that's a terrible solution because it tones down everything else. Is there even a purpose to it? A tweak would be immensely appreciated.

I stopped play because this....

Just now, Blaudari said:

I saw someone say this before but i think a quick fix to this is launching to "Free Flight" in railjack then invite whoever or choose a mission you want in public to allow yourself to be the leader.

The only problem is you have to launch free flight in public and if some one else is doing that you get put in their rj or vice versa. 

Maybe u could add that void can corrupt enemy fighters that will definitly help to open relic in new void storm missions because now its really hard to get enought reactant from enemys in grineer bases or they don t even spawn for whatever reason

My issue is when I'm on a rail jack, at some point my camera goes wacky. I think it has to do with the omni recall. It's random which direction it affects, but looking up or down (one of these) will basically turn upside down and move too far past the character's third person limit. 

Archived