Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Kaiune said:

The only problem is you have to launch free flight in public and if some one else is doing that you get put in their rj or vice versa. 

oh well thats #*!%ing stupid. so that completely negates the thing i said. wow....

25 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Some Tenno have noticed that Forward Artillery can use a different gun by using ‘Switch Weapon (F)’. This is a feature that shipped unfinished, but expect real support for this in a future deployment (UI, sounds, etc).

interesting. don't forget to do the other way around. aka forward artillery from pilot seat :) remember that everybody wants to be able to do so!

Thanks for the hotfix .

Please consider fixing

- Foundry craft delay.

- Animations bugs (archwing, harrow, .....) in plains of eidolons after capturing animals.

- Players frequently (near always) spawning in rail jack when inviting to dojo.

21 minutes ago, Kaiune said:

PLEASE let us choose to launch RJ missions as captain or crew. This would let RJ veterans with kitted RJ be able to run the mission and RJ noobies get a feel for it but not make the whole experience lesser for all involved. With out this it makes the whole thing better to run as solo which sucks when you tie relics to it. 

I second this. Going to crack relics in public at Pluto Proxima or Veil Proxima and ending up with a random host's 1500 hp, MK1 equipped railjack is really bad. I'm much better off going solo with my 11500 hp, MK3 equipped railjack to quickly get the Sevagoth or Epitaph parts and leave the public relic cracking for the regular, non-railjack fissure missions.

please fix the issue of people cant see other people in relays and dojos , some people had that issue for 5 days now , some had it 2 or 3 days ago , and some had it today right after the update ... and we still cant do trades cuz of that ... please DE , pay attention to this issue ... 5 days without doing trades is a really bad thing ...

can you please update the game with the female version of veil,hexis and perrin ,and male meridian ,suda and loka for our crewmates in railjack 

at the current moment:

f1rfda9rd0q61.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

this are the only crewmembers models you can purchase and i still didn't see the others since the release of the previous update so i thought you guys didn't add those 

also Reactant is a shared pickup for Void Storms! ok good to know but why wont you do this in regular void missions too? it will solve the issue of joining a endless mission and everyone except you get the rewards and you have to wait until next rotation to earn something 

1 minute ago, Deminisis said:

Are we going to address the overbearing visual clutter and flashing effects in the Void storms? That seems kinda important.

Agreed. I have TBI and suffer from photosensitive seizures. So I just avoid things like Tridolon hunts, etc. I've asked multiple times for a way to toggle the effects during those hunts for those of us sensitive to flashing lights, etc. Hell, to the best of my knowledge, DE doesn't even have a Epilepsy warning upon launch of their game. Or do they?

Thanks for the fix, please also consider looking into the following:

• Please remove the extra explosions and the extra effect around the screen in voidstorms. They greatly enhance the risk of an epilepsy seizure and hard to look at. With them you endanger your players! I can not play that mode if my health is at risk.
  • There is a bug where the client can hop out of nechramech in front of a 2 side opener door and end up on the other side of the door, making it impossible to open.
  • Please bring back flux energy and make the engineer crew member able to craft them. Alternatively you could bring back flux energy as a primary drain resource and if there is not enough it could automatically drain from the warframe energy pool. This way everybody would be happy. Now I can not use the abilities of my ship, because I refuse to use an inferior warframe build. This drastically reduce the number of frames I can bring to railjack.
  • Also: Flow and Primed Flow are warframe mods that have a heavy impact on railjack ability usability. This is not consistent. Why are the efficiency and other energy related mods get ignored? If I have 50% energy reduction on my frame so should the cost of the ship ability be reduced with 50%.
  • The old stuck in the railjack tunnel/loading screen is back, it happened multiple times since the update, please fix.
  • The nautilus (and possibly the weapon too) is still impossible to obtain. It either got removed from the droptable, or the supposedly fixed bug that caused the optional objective bonuses not to be random if completed in succession without visiting drydock is back. We supposed to have a 24% chance at receiving a part and yet in the last 10 mission I did I received none (this has the probability of 6%) and to make matters worse the drops were identical if we did not visit the dojo between missions.
  • Sphorotrix stock gets almost never offered as a bounty reward on Deimos, I would appreciate if it would appear more often.

1 hour ago, MONSTERaider said:

Please allow our crew to equip our Warframes animations, also add energy colors to attachments.
Is there a plan to train our crew beyond 3 points in the future?
Maybe full female/male versions of all syndicates, like a male New Loka and a female Arbiters of Hexis, etc.
Other crew factions like Ostrons and Solaris?
Please fix the electrical hazard still affecting the HUD and Tactical menu even after being repaired, it continues to glitch the HUD after the mission is over in the Dojo.

I'm hoping this fixed the Tactical menu, as it's removing the mini-map when used, the only fix for it is to press the map button twice.

Thanks for the update DE <3

Wouldn't it be cool to spend Granum Crowns to rescue one of those Solaris aboard a Corpus ship, and be able to actually add that Solaris to my crew afterwards? 

Stuff like that would really increase immersion and just be generally awesome. 

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Wouldn't it be cool to spend Granum Crowns to rescue one of those Solaris aboard a Corpus ship, and be able to actually add that Solaris to my crew afterwards? 

Stuff like that would really increase immersion and just be generally awesome. 

Yeah, also the rescued targets in rescue missions.

5 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

Yeah, also the rescued targets in rescue missions.

YES. 

They could have randomized stats, but higher level missions would have ones that start with more, like from Ticker the ones you buy with money or regular resources start with eight skill points and the ones you buy with RJ resources start with ten I think. You could have the higher level rescue targets be up to ten starting points and lower level at eight. Would be sweet and make the rescue missions feel more real. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

YES. 

They could have randomized stats, but higher level missions would have ones that start with more, like from Ticker the ones you buy with money or regular resources start with eight skill points and the ones you buy with RJ resources start with ten I think. You could have the higher level rescue targets be up to ten starting points and lower level at eight. Would be sweet and make the rescue missions feel more real. 

Exactly.

1 hour ago, pakakupakaku said:

Are those Void Storm HUD effects going to be toned down? They are incredibly bright, flashy, hard to see anything, and give me a headache. It's nearly impossible to see anything without turning Effects Intensity down to 10-25, and that's a terrible solution because it tones down everything else. Is there even a purpose to it? A tweak would be immensely appreciated.

Archived