Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, pantophage said:

Please reduce the void ui effects on void storms. I have NO history of seizures or anything like that but even one mission gives me massive migraines. 

This. For the love of god, this!

1 hour ago, MONSTERaider said:

Please allow our crew to equip our Warframes animations, also add energy colors to attachments.
Is there a plan to train our crew beyond 3 points in the future?
Maybe full female/male versions of all syndicates, like a male New Loka and a female Arbiters of Hexis, etc.
Other crew factions like Ostrons and Solaris?
Please fix the electrical hazard still affecting the HUD and Tactical menu even after being repaired, it continues to glitch the HUD after the mission is over in the Dojo.

I'm hoping this fixed the Tactical menu, as it's removing the mini-map when used, the only fix for it is to press the map button twice.

Thanks for the update DE <3

From my understanding once the final rank 10 command skill is released and decided they will be working on replacing the skill point command instrnisics with other ones as when they shipped out the command intrinsic they didn't want everyone maxing out everyone's crews skills out in every skill just yet and wanted people to use and take advantages of having a thinking process of who to hire based on their base skills to enjoy railjack more on first release and when everyone gets tired of playing railjack will later release maxing out skills of your crew members in every catagory so the game always has content to play. 

1 hour ago, .Wilford. said:

Thank you for hotfix! But The Tempestarii Railjack Skin, how to change inside to be with smoke black? I see just interior is clean... On the outside it looks good but inside Tempestarii Railjack Skin we would like it to have decorations to look like in the quest Call of the Tempestarii, meaning to be with black smoke interior ... I hope you understand what I mean... I dont speak well in english... Thank you!

Like the interior looked during the quest. I know what you mean I also would like those fx on the interior too and for the colors of stalkers smoke black colors to be darker and spooky versus a clean black look as well. 

1 hour ago, Alastor.The.Radio.Demon said:

I know this isn't a bug but alot of people really dislike the speed at which sevagoth moves and that his third is a channel not a duration

Sevagoth needs to move faster way too slow I agree. Also shadow is a little slow too I would give shadow like 0.3+ more speed and Sevagoth like a 0.4+ more. 

1 hour ago, pakakupakaku said:

Are those Void Storm HUD effects going to be toned down? They are incredibly bright, flashy, hard to see anything, and give me a headache. It's nearly impossible to see anything without turning Effects Intensity down to 10-25, and that's a terrible solution because it tones down everything else. Is there even a purpose to it? A tweak would be immensely appreciated.

I think if anything they are trying to cause seizures in people who aren't sezuire prone just testing the waters. 

1 hour ago, Darkwolfpl2 said:

Maybe u could add that void can corrupt enemy fighters that will definitly help to open relic in new void storm missions because now its really hard to get enought reactant from enemys in grineer bases or they don t even spawn for whatever reason

Agreed iv had so many mission complete and no reactant. 

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Can you make Voidstorms worth playing next? I'd like to get some Forma blueprints, but regular Fissures bore me to hell and back at this point, while Voidstorms feel like a colossal waste of time. If not I'll see you next update...

If they made it where you can get all 4 crew members relics instead of picking which one out of four options then void storms would be worth it imo. 

Anyone else having sevagoth drop chances being bugged?? First day it came out, I got a ton of neuroptics and systems every mission, but no chassis. Then after a hot fix the day after, I didn't get ANY sevagoth drops..... Is this just me or are other people having the same problem??

1 hour ago, stoty said:

Thx for the hotfix .

I used 8 formas for Srvagoth ,but  he is not as strong as I thought.EMMMMM ,I mean he is too weak ,not worthy of so many formas.

Enhance Sevagoth plz ...

Just needs more armor and health he dies so easy like nova. He needs to feel like Excalibur when it comes to tank. I think if he was like nidus it would be too strong. 

5 minutes ago, tjg8 said:

Anyone else having sevagoth drop chances being bugged?? First day it came out, I got a ton of neuroptics and systems every mission, but no chassis. Then after a hot fix the day after, I didn't get ANY sevagoth drops..... Is this just me or are other people having the same problem??

I think sometimes drops are affected by your games pid (player identification number) some people get tons of 1 but not the other and visaversa

1 hour ago, chacachaca13 said:

Is there a way to go directly to Dry Dock from our Orbiters? Current path seems to be Orbiter, Dojo, Dry Dock, run to platform and do X Y and Z. Direct access would be amazing or I'm just old and don't know what POG is? 

In your orbiter, go to Navigation->Railjack missions (top right of your screen, just under alerts/invasions/etc.)->Dry Dock.

53 minutes ago, Stalker_says_hello said:

Sevagoth needs to move faster way too slow I agree. Also shadow is a little slow too I would give shadow like 0.3+ more speed and Sevagoth like a 0.4+ more. 

Sevagoth's move speed is 0.95 right now. You're suggesting making his Shadow have a sprint speed is 1.25 and Sevagoth himself have 1.35. For reference, Loki/Prime has a sprint speed of 1.25, and Gauss' speed is 1.4 - I think making him this fast would be a little too much, y'know? 

Sevagoth's Shadow really needs a fix. Because the only problem I'm having right now while in the form, is that you cant cast no abilities do to a lack of energy.

In my honest opinion I think when as Sevagoth's Shadow all abilities should be free, that way you're not just floating around doing nothing most the entire time, and the Death Well will either kick you out of the form when low or you'll have to leave it at some point when low.   

• Total game fps depends on orbiter scins/decorations and even bacis animation
  • Total game fps depends on ship-loading-screen skins (liset-arklight)
  • Total game fps depends on view from the cockpit window control - "railjack view" planets more lighter then basic missions
  • liset-arklight skin not optimized
  • Being host of 4 member party on deimos and have norma-high priority to warframe process give mouase lags + mouse-to-slow(shuttering) after 1 hour game play 
      Fix is - set priority (below normal) wich give free mouse but it low loading speed of party members
  • dry dock is not optimized and overloaded with decorations in the dojo. It renders all space on the railjack settings menu = so :
    1. fps down
    2. menu lags
    3. mouse lags
    4. mouse go slow(shuttering) like in paragraph 1 (until set below normal piority)

I'm still having animation and color correction issues(Color Correction is off) with Sevagoth's Shadow. None of the animations from the tree are playing properly for powers, melee or movement(Other than the idle and moving animation). So no swinging, dodging, jumping, etc animations are playing properly. He just looks like he's beating people with his chest.

Also the energy color is not updating properly. It's showing pink, regardless of selection. (Mine is light blue/cyan).

Also I cannot re-organize the polarities on Sevagoth's Shadow. He's been forma'd about 4 times now.

So DE...how do you manage to break something, that you expressly noted was fixed.  It's 4 updates in, and 11 updates from the PC soft launch. 

DESPITE 15 UPDATES, WE STILL GET A MISSION THAT SAYS "KILL 2 CREW SHIPS," AND ONLY ONE SPAWNS.

How exactly can you screw up basic counting?  Ahhh....we're talking about the same company that fixed this bug on exterminate missions (enemies spawning off the map and thus less spawning than required to beat the mission) almost a decade ago.  Despite this, every couple of years it comes back.

Bravo.  I'd joke about showing you how to count to two in frustration, but I've stopped assuming that anything you release is good.  

Archived