Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

In the forge it shows that the artillery is over and the number 1/1 appears ... only that number grows as we use it again and grows up to the limit of 6 .....

And another question regarding the forge ... why restore the life of railjack if it regenerates itself? Could they return the flow in that place? It would be of great use!

3 hours ago, Marko_Harris said:

Please, I have a question for all the creators of Warframe. In the future, it is possible to implement The Czech localization of the game?   There are many players, rightly from the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

I 100% support this. Also, I would definitely want to be a volunteer translator, if possible! :blush:

Translating Warframe to Czech would bring me joy.

1 hour ago, EliBug54 said:

Sevagoth's move speed is 0.95 right now. You're suggesting making his Shadow have a sprint speed is 1.25 and Sevagoth himself have 1.35. For reference, Loki/Prime has a sprint speed of 1.25, and Gauss' speed is 1.4 - I think making him this fast would be a little too much, y'know? 

What do you recommend? 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb I.V.A.R.A:

So I was thinking; maybe you could give affinity weekend and/or forma packs for the absolutely staggering amount of forma Sevagoth requires? Key word: requires.

Maybe just even a Plague Star. Boy would that be nice, after all these years. 

Plot Twist, Plague Star but Forma are gone from the rewards table, replaced by Arcanes

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Some Tenno have noticed that Forward Artillery can use a different gun by using ‘Switch Weapon (F)’. This is a feature that shipped unfinished, but expect real support for this in a future deployment (UI, sounds, etc).

Please, please do finish this. Forward artillery is really important in new railjack and having to constantly run between a turret and forward artillery is a confusing mess that's hard to coordinate around pub team play.

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers.After inspection nothing has been fixed  in fact now is worst sometimes you can´t cast Ensnare on enemies in front  of you, and casting Strangledome makes enemies stop moving out side range of the ability.

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

14. sometimes when hovering Zephyr can´t cast her abilities 

15. casting tornadoes with Zephyr makes enemies in the entire level stop moving

16.zephyr harrier jacket textures are not the same as in the promotional art,

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

17.nova atomic now has the same crappy material that xaku has, come on DE make up damn mind, those white stripes look like crap

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

honestly I don´t know why did I buy this anymore

18.DE mirage oneiro get all mess up when you change colors. why the white color has to paint over the black, now I can´t pick the color that I want because of the dirty textures. 

Spoiler

colors.png

also you cant see on the screenshot but the metallic texture is the same material that has white spots all over

the thighs are bugged the upper inner part has a weird shape

5 hours ago, Kaiune said:

PLEASE let us choose to launch RJ missions as captain or crew. This would let RJ veterans with kitted RJ be able to run the mission and RJ noobies get a feel for it but not make the whole experience lesser for all involved. With out this it makes the whole thing better to run as solo which sucks when you tie relics to it. 

Another update and another important issues completely avoided by DE .. again!  come on DE .. hows about fixing important things

4 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

Agreed. I have TBI and suffer from photosensitive seizures. So I just avoid things like Tridolon hunts, etc. I've asked multiple times for a way to toggle the effects during those hunts for those of us sensitive to flashing lights, etc. Hell, to the best of my knowledge, DE doesn't even have a Epilepsy warning upon launch of their game. Or do they?

Yeah a simple toggle switch would be nice DE ..

Sevagoth's wraith form still cant heavy attack most of the time, and please consider giving Sevagoth (base form) more health and armor, and give his wraith form more health. With how slow it is, its ridiculously easy to kill and really ruins the fun. Naramon's melee counter also doesn't work on wraith form.

5 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

Agreed. I have TBI and suffer from photosensitive seizures. So I just avoid things like Tridolon hunts, etc. I've asked multiple times for a way to toggle the effects during those hunts for those of us sensitive to flashing lights, etc. Hell, to the best of my knowledge, DE doesn't even have a Epilepsy warning upon launch of their game. Or do they?

Yup, I have photosensitive migraines and missed half a day of work today because the one triggered by the first void storm I played showed up.

Edit to clarify: I CAN play them now after the effects were toned down (and I did tonight on the stream! yay!) but I gotta take a break after one or two. I really appreciate this is being addressed, I was so nervous the first night I wouldn't be able to access them at all.

Thanks for the current fixes again. There was a "optimized game for low end systems" released during the Star Days patch. I had a really smooth running game with no stuttering in any mission, dojo or orbiter after that patch. When octavia prime released all the stuttering came back. I would appreciate if you could implement that patch again since the performance seems to keep getting worse with every update. I am now stuttering on maps that I have never had stuttering on before. This is for dx11. I have tried various fixes, from verifying and optimizing to dism and sfc scan in powershell, and nothing worked except that patch.

Thank you for the hotfix, DE!

Could you please look into a bug involving the use of Ash/Ash Prime's Fatal Teleport during Blade Storm? Upon joining the fray, when the ability ends, Ash will sometimes be stuck in "Blade Storm" camera angles.

And shot in the dark, but will Vauban's "Phased" skin and helmets be applicable to the Prime variant at some point?

Archived