PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

2 hours ago, (PSN)BeastSlayer876 said:

Swiping is good for people. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE HATE THAT THE TOUCHPAD controls. Sure it takes 0 seconds but there are times that BUGframe will not reconginse it. I've seen people on stream trying to use the Touchpad for abilites and it wouldn't register in the game. They even went to the controls to verify it. So swiping only works for a few. And it's SO easy to go in controls, press the Default button and have it for all. It takes like 10 seconds to fix that and it's easy for those that don't like the touchpad controls. Next time you call me lazy, READ because I clearly stated HATE and HATES. Not, "I would do it but I don't want to." There is a clear difference between hate and lazy.

That’s nice. It’s a simple fix until DE adds a hot fix about it. If you don’t want it use it then that’s on you.

On 2021-04-16 at 12:37 AM, (PSN)Knightfyre said:

You should still have all the intrinsic points that you had earned prior to Update 30--you just need to go into the Intrinsics screen and re-allocate the points. 

In addition to adding the new Command Intrinsics category, a lot of changes were also made to the existing trees as well; this should enable you to change up where you invest your Intrinsic Points, should you so desire.

If what I've detailed above doesn't work and if you are actually missing Intrinsic points that you had before the update, I highly advise submitting a Support ticket to get help fixing that.

oh thanks

• [DE]Danielle unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...