NSW Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.
  • Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  
  • Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 
  • Another fix towards extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.
  • Fixed missing Raiji Syandana, Zaikhya Syandana, and Arcturus Syandana.
  • Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.
  • Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

Can you fix the glitch for when you die in Arc Wing right when you're going into a cerw ship and you turn it to Sevagoth Shadow you can't move at all and can't even see the screen it's just pitch black

Edited by (NSW)Starslash

Could you guys please fix a glitch that makes it so you can’t reset competency points? Also, you can’t summon sevagoth’s shadow in captura without spawning enemies, and it’s still limited there. Finally, could you make it where you can choose to put on or take off crew members mouth masks?

• Like 1

Can can you fix the glitch where you're starting a railjack mission and you have gunners and they just can't use the guns at all and can't even get out of the Gunner seats or switch to a pilot or engineer or defender

• Like 1

Focus earned during rj missions is not being awarded fully. With an affinity booster, affinity blessing, the stealth kill bonus and affinity bonus bubbles found in mission, the game shows me earning 25-40k per bubble with a lua lens, but at the end of the mission I walk with 50-70k total. 

5 hours ago, (NSW)SLPspace said:

Not sure if it's already on your radar, but I can't activate the particle ram, or any other battle mod that goes in it's category.

I second this. 

There are abilities that are not working properly in voidstorms. Ivara sleep arrow does nothing to certain corrupted corpus units

• Like 2

Can you fix the glitch when you return to sevagoth from his shadow you dont use your other warframe abilities,it's a pain to have to press the right bumper to reset it please. 

Edited by Malwere
  • Like 1

Can you make the crews piloting ai more objective focused in addition to having gunners man the forward artillery. Not sure if that’s on your radar I assume it is since we’ve seen it under general crew improvements

• [DE]Helen unpinned and unfeatured this topic