Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by Sevagoth’s Passive. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.

• Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 

• Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 

• Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.

• Fixed extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.

• Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  

• Another fix towards ‘Tempestarii Countermeasures' Quest stage potentially prompting you to press the wrong button to fire.

• Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.

• Fixed Warframe Ability HUD showing instead of the Railjack ability HUD when mounting the Pilot seat during the mission load in.

• Fixed an issue with overlay and Tactical Maps not working if you are using the ‘Large’ map view.

• Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

• Fixed issues with the mix adjustment of Gauss’ Mach Rush and Redline abilities to reduce spam in the context of tight quarter situations. 

• Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.

• Fixed Call of the Tempestarii Inbox reward being given on replay of the Quest.

• Fixed cases where you could load too quickly during the "Awakening" Quest and see blank spaces ahead of you instead of the level.

• Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.

• Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by Sevagoth’s Passive. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.

• Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 

• Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 

• Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.

• Fixed extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.

• Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  

• Another fix towards ‘Tempestarii Countermeasures' Quest stage potentially prompting you to press the wrong button to fire.

• Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.

• Fixed Warframe Ability HUD showing instead of the Railjack ability HUD when mounting the Pilot seat during the mission load in.

• Fixed an issue with overlay and Tactical Maps not working if you are using the ‘Large’ map view.

• Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

• Fixed issues with the mix adjustment of Gauss’ Mach Rush and Redline abilities to reduce spam in the context of tight quarter situations. 

• Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.

• Fixed Call of the Tempestarii Inbox reward being given on replay of the Quest.

• Fixed cases where you could load too quickly during the "Awakening" Quest and see blank spaces ahead of you instead of the level.

• Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.

• Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack.

What about, matchmaking issues?

I have some mates on the Xbox One and they are having the issues too. They can sometimes connect, but most of the time it doesn't work. I have had no success at even seeing anyone online let alone playing matches. Just really sucks and I hope they sort it out soon for both One and Series X. I may have a railjack crew, but my old crew of mates were way better and I need them back.

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TheOtterVII said:

There are still problems with matchmaking too, and given how important the coop is on this game, you can bet it is their top priority.

It's just much harder / takes longer to fix than the few little bugs being patched in this hotfix.

Frustrating, nonetheless. I can almost guarantee the bug causing this could be easily fixed if the attention was brought to it. 

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TheOtterVII said:

There are still problems with matchmaking too, and given how important the coop is on this game, you can bet it is their top priority.

It's just much harder / takes longer to fix than the few little bugs being patched in this hotfix.

indeed, ik things can't be rushed but greatly want match making to be fixed 

Spoiler

Got one for you. Railjack 'salvageable'  components are a dropping from ships but they aren't magnetizing to railjack or archwing. Tried flying into them but i passed right through without collecting them. I cant tell if its weapons or ship parts but they have purpoe tags. Hope this helps.

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R said:

Any update on the server issues for Series X not being able to see friends online or connecting to friends? Basically, is there any news on the next-gen matchmaking bug?

I wish I can get on warframe on my Xbox series x, just sits on the connecting screen at 0% 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R said:

I think they are patching bugs that give people extra loot or give people the wrong loot before fixing server, matchmaking, and MnK issues. I don't really care if I don't get the drop I need. I would rather have my friends on my railjack and have the game a little broken rather than the current state.

Agreed man, agreed. Their fixing the internal aspects but yet the controller/matchmaking used to actually enjoy this game is being backlogged. Wonderful prioritization. Shouldnt expect much more from DE though. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Liam4525 said:

Actually can't believe M&K stillnot fixed this simple bug is keeping so many people from playing I don't understand why you havn't fixed it, at least in the first hotfix you addressed the issue bit now you just seem to be ignoring it.  

agreed

Archived