XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by Sevagoth’s Passive. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.

• Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 

• Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 

• Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.

• Fixed extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.

• Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  

• Another fix towards ‘Tempestarii Countermeasures' Quest stage potentially prompting you to press the wrong button to fire.

• Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.

• Fixed Warframe Ability HUD showing instead of the Railjack ability HUD when mounting the Pilot seat during the mission load in.

• Fixed an issue with overlay and Tactical Maps not working if you are using the ‘Large’ map view.

• Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

• Fixed issues with the mix adjustment of Gauss’ Mach Rush and Redline abilities to reduce spam in the context of tight quarter situations. 

• Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.

• Fixed Call of the Tempestarii Inbox reward being given on replay of the Quest.

• Fixed cases where you could load too quickly during the "Awakening" Quest and see blank spaces ahead of you instead of the level.

• Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.

• Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by Sevagoth’s Passive. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.

• Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 

• Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 

• Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.

• Fixed extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.

• Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  

• Another fix towards ‘Tempestarii Countermeasures' Quest stage potentially prompting you to press the wrong button to fire.

• Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.

• Fixed Warframe Ability HUD showing instead of the Railjack ability HUD when mounting the Pilot seat during the mission load in.

• Fixed an issue with overlay and Tactical Maps not working if you are using the ‘Large’ map view.

• Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

• Fixed issues with the mix adjustment of Gauss’ Mach Rush and Redline abilities to reduce spam in the context of tight quarter situations. 

• Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.

• Fixed Call of the Tempestarii Inbox reward being given on replay of the Quest.

• Fixed cases where you could load too quickly during the "Awakening" Quest and see blank spaces ahead of you instead of the level.

• Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.

• Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack.

What about, matchmaking issues?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R said:

Any update on the server issues for Series X not being able to see friends online or connecting to friends? Basically, is there any news on the next-gen matchmaking bug?

Im having this issue too on Xbox One Fat.

• Like 2

I have some mates on the Xbox One and they are having the issues too. They can sometimes connect, but most of the time it doesn't work. I have had no success at even seeing anyone online let alone playing matches. Just really sucks and I hope they sort it out soon for both One and Series X. I may have a railjack crew, but my old crew of mates were way better and I need them back.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TheOtterVII said:

There are still problems with matchmaking too, and given how important the coop is on this game, you can bet it is their top priority.

It's just much harder / takes longer to fix than the few little bugs being patched in this hotfix.

Frustrating, nonetheless. I can almost guarantee the bug causing this could be easily fixed if the attention was brought to it. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TheOtterVII said:

There are still problems with matchmaking too, and given how important the coop is on this game, you can bet it is their top priority.

It's just much harder / takes longer to fix than the few little bugs being patched in this hotfix.

indeed, ik things can't be rushed but greatly want match making to be fixed 

• Like 2

Actually can't believe M&K stillnot fixed this simple bug is keeping so many people from playing I don't understand why you havn't fixed it, at least in the first hotfix you addressed the issue bit now you just seem to be ignoring it.  

• Like 6

I think they are patching bugs that give people extra loot or give people the wrong loot before fixing server, matchmaking, and MnK issues. I don't really care if I don't get the drop I need. I would rather have my friends on my railjack and have the game a little broken rather than the current state.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Got one for you. Railjack 'salvageable'  components are a dropping from ships but they aren't magnetizing to railjack or archwing. Tried flying into them but i passed right through without collecting them. I cant tell if its weapons or ship parts but they have purpoe tags. Hope this helps.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R said:

Any update on the server issues for Series X not being able to see friends online or connecting to friends? Basically, is there any news on the next-gen matchmaking bug?

I wish I can get on warframe on my Xbox series x, just sits on the connecting screen at 0% 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R said:

I think they are patching bugs that give people extra loot or give people the wrong loot before fixing server, matchmaking, and MnK issues. I don't really care if I don't get the drop I need. I would rather have my friends on my railjack and have the game a little broken rather than the current state.

Agreed man, agreed. Their fixing the internal aspects but yet the controller/matchmaking used to actually enjoy this game is being backlogged. Wonderful prioritization. Shouldnt expect much more from DE though. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Liam4525 said:

Actually can't believe M&K stillnot fixed this simple bug is keeping so many people from playing I don't understand why you havn't fixed it, at least in the first hotfix you addressed the issue bit now you just seem to be ignoring it.  

agreed

• Like 2