Jump to content

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2


[DE]Megan
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, (XBOX)call me KUBA said:

 the mouse and keyboard should be Number one priority for Xbox fixes some people literally can not play the game due to this massive inconvenience of update 30 it’s been 3 days so far and still not fix .....

agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

à l’instant, (XBOX)ShaffPak a dit :

Frustrating, nonetheless. I can almost guarantee the bug causing this could be easily fixed if the attention was brought to it. 

I don't know enough about the game code to contradict you buuuuut... are you sure it is THAT simple ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe if we bring the MnK topic to the forefront theyll listen? They dont understand the hindrance this causes!

 

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TheOtterVII said:

I don't know enough about the game code to contradict you buuuuut... are you sure it is THAT simple ?

Simple? No. Compared to work they do, y’know, creating warframe, i’m sure a bug that disables the mouse or keyboard wouldn’t be too hard for them !:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Swordsman993 said:
  Hide contents

Got one for you. Railjack 'salvageable'  components are a dropping from ships but they aren't magnetizing to railjack or archwing. Tried flying into them but i passed right through without collecting them. I cant tell if its weapons or ship parts but they have purpoe tags. Hope this helps.

 

Had the same issue. Been trying to get some Lavan plating dropping from the ships, but I can't pick any purple salvage up, so I can't get the plating or anything from ships.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)WskyTngoFxt said:

I wish I can get on warframe on my Xbox series x, just sits on the connecting screen at 0% 

That really sucks. I'm really not sure why they arn't prioritising issues like matchmaking and your login issue. Surely people not being able to play the game at all is more important than drop tables?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ones Own Goal said:

Mouse and keyboard still appear to be non functional

 

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Crystal Vauban said:
30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

are you guys looking into keyboard and mouse having little to no function? And if so when can we expect to see a fix?

 

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)call me KUBA said:

 the mouse and keyboard should be Number one priority for Xbox fixes some people literally can not play the game due to this massive inconvenience of update 30 it’s been 3 days so far and still not fix .....

I am one that still can't play at all due to M&K not working and it sucks that everyone else that uses controller is getting far ahead of me already and I'm sidelined.  All plans with trading, lichs, Railjack, friends, clan are just paused.  At one point I had the keyboard working but mouse would not.  now I got the mouse working but keyboard will not work.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Deadlynetneo said:

 

 

I am one that still can't play at all due to M&K not working and it sucks that everyone else that uses controller is getting far ahead of me already and I'm sidelined.  All plans with trading, lichs, Railjack, friends, clan are just paused.  At one point I had the keyboard working but mouse would not.  now I got the mouse working but keyboard will not work.

 

 

that’s the bug. one works and the other doesnt. how in the world does that even happenp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Deadlynetneo said:

 

 

I am one that still can't play at all due to M&K not working and it sucks that everyone else that uses controller is getting far ahead of me already and I'm sidelined.  All plans with trading, lichs, Railjack, friends, clan are just paused.  At one point I had the keyboard working but mouse would not.  now I got the mouse working but keyboard will not work.

 

 

whatever input was entered first, for example. plugging in mouse first will let the mouse work and vice versa. i found that using a mouse and keyboard that only had one dongle/usb was a temporary work around. but my single dongle keyboard and mouse a terrible, so ive elected to just not play yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What about the matchmaking issue or friends or invite issues, we appreciate you fixing that, but I think you should prioritize the matchmaking and invites issue first, 3 days since update and still no resolution to it or any eta , I love your game but you about to lose me as a player , I'm about to delete your game.

@[DE]Megan

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)NOVA x panther said:

Matchmaking still broken, extremely unfortuante that a game breaking bug was not found in testing and hasn't been fixed after 2 days of many players being unable to do anything multiplayer :(.

Agreed ,it's annoying that a multiplayer game can't get that prioritize that first 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R said:

Had the same issue. Been trying to get some Lavan plating dropping from the ships, but I can't pick any purple salvage up, so I can't get the plating or anything from ships.

i managed to get one from finishing the objective, in certain the drops we cant grab are the ship parts outside of engine since I've been playing loads of rj and only gotten 1 of the reactor shield and hull this update

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To everyone who is saying that fixing keyboard and mouse compatibility should be top priority. No. You can play with a controller for a few days, it’s not that bad. It’s better than not being able to play at all, or having the game crash every few minutes, game breaking bugs should be top priority, not keyboard and mouse compatibility.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Chara8132 said:

To everyone who is saying that fixing keyboard and mouse compatibility should be top priority. No. You can play with a controller for a few days, it’s not that bad. It’s better than not being able to play at all, or having the game crash every few minutes, game breaking bugs should be top priority, not keyboard and mouse compatibility.

Totally 💯 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

so we can fix all the other bugs but i don't have a controller to play with so i have a working (sort of) game but no way to play it. the K&M problem should have been first priority.

 

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Chara8132 said:

To everyone who is saying that fixing keyboard and mouse compatibility should be top priority. No. You can play with a controller for a few days, it’s not that bad. It’s better than not being able to play at all, or having the game crash every few minutes, game breaking bugs should be top priority, not keyboard and mouse compatibility.

well some of us don't have the money to get a $70 controller and only have K&M.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else havn issues with this new forging system..Every time i go to use my battle mods i cant cause its empty...then when i go to forge im all out of resources while just finishing the previous mission...Never had that problem when we had the option of replenishing our payload from the DD counsel...Please bring that back DE...TIA

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Dragovitch15 said:

well some of us don't have the money to get a $70 controller and only have K&M.

Lol so how you have a console but no controller , the priority is to fix the matchmaking and invites because some of us can't play at all. M and k is just a side thing for console 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XBOX)huskly90 said:

i managed to get one from finishing the objective, in certain the drops we cant grab are the ship parts outside of engine since I've been playing loads of rj and only gotten 1 of the reactor shield and hull this update

In the multiple missions I was not able to pick any of those purple things at all , such a shame , so many bugs , I feel they rushed  the update and do to that all the bugs 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...