Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by Sevagoth’s Passive. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.

• Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 

• Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 

• Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.

• Fixed extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.

• Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  

• Another fix towards ‘Tempestarii Countermeasures' Quest stage potentially prompting you to press the wrong button to fire.

• Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.

• Fixed Warframe Ability HUD showing instead of the Railjack ability HUD when mounting the Pilot seat during the mission load in.

• Fixed an issue with overlay and Tactical Maps not working if you are using the ‘Large’ map view.

• Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

• Fixed issues with the mix adjustment of Gauss’ Mach Rush and Redline abilities to reduce spam in the context of tight quarter situations. 

• Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.

• Fixed Call of the Tempestarii Inbox reward being given on replay of the Quest.

• Fixed cases where you could load too quickly during the "Awakening" Quest and see blank spaces ahead of you instead of the level.

• Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.

• Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack.

When will you fix vaikor sydon passive not gaining charge on console?

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Dragovitch15 said:

well some of us don't have the money to get a $70 controller and only have K&M.

I think I understand fine, I really don’t like using controller, I much prefer K&M, and this bug affects me too. But gamebreaking bugs should always be prioritised over something like this because it affects a lot more players

Yeah im just constantly showing offline as are the few ppl i play with and suddenly having network issues on a gigabyte network on XBSX after update. Also like others have stated no MnK thankful i have a Elite V2 now but id like to get back to my normal playstyle. Bugs aside thank you for finally "upgrading" for Series X now I'll play again.

Finally the game is starting to be more dynamic, I love all the work done with the railjack, I have been playing for 3 years and finally the universe is expanding, this update has enormous potential, applause to the developers and all those who have worked hard to bring this to life dream, especially to the audio technicians and the music department of the highest level, continue to amaze us and make us dream X)

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)FRAGSLAYER said:

Yeah im just constantly showing offline as are the few ppl i play with and suddenly having network issues on a gigabyte network on XBSX after update. Also like others have stated no MnK thankful i have a Elite V2 now but id like to get back to my normal playstyle. Bugs aside thank you for finally "upgrading" for Series X now I'll play again.

The being offline thing happens to my friends sometimes, you need to restart your router, and it should work fine. If you can’t do that, try disconnecting your Xbox from the internet then waiting a second, then it should be all good

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Chara8132 said:

To everyone who is saying that fixing keyboard and mouse compatibility should be top priority. No. You can play with a controller for a few days, it’s not that bad. It’s better than not being able to play at all, or having the game crash every few minutes, game breaking bugs should be top priority, not keyboard and mouse compatibility.

I played controller for years then they let us use mouse and keyboard and going back makes the game not difficult to play but makes me not want to play it , if anything it’s different teams who would deal with both issues anyway , they should be prioritising consoles bug fixing period 

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Deadlynetneo said:

I am one that still can't play at all due to M&K not working and it sucks that everyone else that uses controller is getting far ahead of me already and I'm sidelined.  All plans with trading, lichs, Railjack, friends, clan are just paused.  At one point I had the keyboard working but mouse would not.  now I got the mouse working but keyboard will not work.

Thats my exact issue as well your not alone, Ive just gotten so used to M&K that I dont like using Controller

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Liam4525 said:

Actually can't believe M&K stillnot fixed this simple bug is keeping so many people from playing I don't understand why you havn't fixed it, at least in the first hotfix you addressed the issue bit now you just seem to be ignoring it.  

It might not be as simple as you think

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)Codekalamiti said:

never found a team To join.    Never one join me. I do it in public but always alone. . Not fun.

There is currently a bug where some people on Xbox have no way to matchmake, so the reason you can't connect to anyone or have anyone connect to you is probably because you are being affected by this issue.

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Swordsman993 said:
  Hide contents

Got one for you. Railjack 'salvageable'  components are a dropping from ships but they aren't magnetizing to railjack or archwing. Tried flying into them but i passed right through without collecting them. I cant tell if its weapons or ship parts but they have purpoe tags. Hope this helps.

I've just the same problem with a purple drop

The partical ram will not activate at all the partical ram is one of my best battle mods and it is upsetting to see it not even turn on when trying to use it at any point of the mission also can you take a look into wukong primes neck it for some reason snaps 90° to the left making it look like it is stretching hope to see these in the next hot fix

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R:

There is currently a bug where some people on Xbox have no way to matchmake, so the reason you can't connect to anyone or have anyone connect to you is probably because you are being affected by this issue.

Why take it so long to fix it, i stop to play warframe as long this issue exist and all of my dojo to this too.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)zCharIy said:

Why take it so long to fix it, i stop to play warframe as long this issue exist and all of my dojo to this too.

Because they have to find the cause of the problem, then correct it, it takes time, I know its upsetting but these are people working a job. Have patience, trust that they know and will correct the issue. 

21 hours ago, (XBOX)Chara8132 said:

To everyone who is saying that fixing keyboard and mouse compatibility should be top priority. No. You can play with a controller for a few days, it’s not that bad. It’s better than not being able to play at all, or having the game crash every few minutes, game breaking bugs should be top priority, not keyboard and mouse compatibility.

you have no idea what you’re talking about buddy.

Archived