Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

On 2021-04-15 at 3:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by Sevagoth’s Passive. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.

• Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 

• Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 

• Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.

• Fixed extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.

• Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  

• Another fix towards ‘Tempestarii Countermeasures' Quest stage potentially prompting you to press the wrong button to fire.

• Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.

• Fixed Warframe Ability HUD showing instead of the Railjack ability HUD when mounting the Pilot seat during the mission load in.

• Fixed an issue with overlay and Tactical Maps not working if you are using the ‘Large’ map view.

• Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

• Fixed issues with the mix adjustment of Gauss’ Mach Rush and Redline abilities to reduce spam in the context of tight quarter situations. 

• Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.

• Fixed Call of the Tempestarii Inbox reward being given on replay of the Quest.

• Fixed cases where you could load too quickly during the "Awakening" Quest and see blank spaces ahead of you instead of the level.

• Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.

• Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack.

Any updates on the matchmaking, friend invites on xbox it's getting annoying not be able to play since update .

10 hours ago, (XBOX)ShaffPak said:

you have no idea what you’re talking about buddy.

On 2021-04-16 at 4:43 PM, (XBOX)Chara8132 said:

I think I understand fine, I really don’t like using controller, I much prefer K&M, and this bug affects me too. But gamebreaking bugs should always be prioritised over something like this because it affects a lot more players

Think I’ve made my point perfectly clear. Don’t feel like adding anymore to what should be a moot point.

On 2021-04-15 at 5:17 PM, (XBOX)Swordsman993 said:
  Hide contents

Got one for you. Railjack 'salvageable'  components are a dropping from ships but they aren't magnetizing to railjack or archwing. Tried flying into them but i passed right through without collecting them. I cant tell if its weapons or ship parts but they have purpoe tags. Hope this helps.

Yeah this is happening to me to, are you having problems using the [particle ram] on the railjack because it is not working for me. It is the best part of the railjack it sucks that it isn’t working.

So during anytime that I update Warframe, my game is unable to receive some of the content from your servers. Also I feel as if some of the information of my Warframe was lost since it's place was reduced. Total space used on my console is 30.1 GB... I was really looking forward to playing this update before my ship out date of May 10th as a US Marine. If this can be rectified soon that would be appreciated. 

On 2021-04-15 at 1:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Replace accidental Vaulted Relics dropping in Void Storm rewards with intended Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime Relics.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by Sevagoth’s Passive. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Wukong’s Passive.

• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards Hijack tileset.

• Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest. 

• Fixed an issue that would occur when a player tries to select a new mission after a Host migration occurs. 

• Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.

• Fixed extra Void Traces being awarded when a player joins a Void Storm mission in progress.

• Fixed an issue with accounts that created a Kuva Lich using Sevagoth’s Shadow and vanquished a Lich with such a progenitor. All players in this case will have their affected weapon with 55% Impact Damage.  

• Another fix towards ‘Tempestarii Countermeasures' Quest stage potentially prompting you to press the wrong button to fire.

• Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.

• Fixed Warframe Ability HUD showing instead of the Railjack ability HUD when mounting the Pilot seat during the mission load in.

• Fixed an issue with overlay and Tactical Maps not working if you are using the ‘Large’ map view.

• Fixed cases where Corpus Crewship engines/doors were not illuminated. 

• Fixed issues with the mix adjustment of Gauss’ Mach Rush and Redline abilities to reduce spam in the context of tight quarter situations. 

• Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.

• Fixed Call of the Tempestarii Inbox reward being given on replay of the Quest.

• Fixed cases where you could load too quickly during the "Awakening" Quest and see blank spaces ahead of you instead of the level.

• Fixed [PH] text strings in Razorback and Fomorian World State Window descriptions.

• Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack.

Rather than focusing on graphics that aren't detrimental to gameplay, maybe actually focus on the mouse and keyboard issues that are keeping people from playing, like the fact that whenever switching between Melee and guns you end up stopping even while pressing the movement keys, and the scroll wheel being unusable in Menus, Market, Chat and Arsenal. 

Thanks for a good 5 1/2 month run on your game before this update. More than 5 days out of my 30 day booster because of this. I do not use controller. K&M baby!....but thats not my case. I can get the keyboard and mouse working with some buttons no responding. Unplug both and plug keyboard first and then mouse. Not saying this works for everyone. I have friends that can't connect to others but I can. My issue is actual game play itself. It's horrible to play. Combat flow is not smooth anymore and lvl 30s were working me....I'm like WTH! Since then I've been watch the forums for updates and fixes but when reading the release notes it seems to be a lot of cosmetic fixes and not actual game functionality. Some passives maybe got fixed but still have a grip more problems. So lets not focus on that and focus on getting the game to look pretty. Oh BTW I seen 5 of your Warframe ads for the this new broken update of yours. PEACE OUT TENNOS!

Moi c pareille la mis a jour 30  a fait cras pas mal de monde ni invite ni rejoindre des escouade en mission pourrais vous regle se probleme merci a vous sa fais un moment sa dure j adore se jeux je vous souhaite touts une bonne soirées jouer seul sais pas marrant. On peut aussi pas invite des gen pour fair des vente jouer entre amis et aussi or connection et c chian

On 2021-04-17 at 7:10 PM, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

Yeah this is happening to me to, are you having problems using the [particle ram] on the railjack because it is not working for me. It is the best part of the railjack it sucks that it isn’t working.

Try resetting your Game Options to Default.  It worked for a friend of mine who had the same problem using his Particle Ram. It was mentioned in one of the update notes from DE but I can't seem to find it now.  Anyways, give it a try and hopefully it will fix your issue too!

Disabling IPv6 is not an option for many people like myself, and it has been nearly a week of being forced into solo play now. I will not be coming back to Warframe until this is fixed and honestly may take a longer break past that. The lack of playtesting and inability to prioritize game breaking bugs is disappointing.

I haven't been able to join public matchmaking since the day of the update either. Warframe invites all fail, but I have, with difficulty, been able to accept Xbox Live game invites. I play on an Xbox One X with Google Fiber. My regular play is public matchmaking. 

I have: Restarted xbox, router

Cleared cache

Reinstalled the game

Set all networking setting to manual (w\ DE recommended DNS) 

Called my ISP

From others responses, I am not alone, and it would be coincidence that our issues started rhe say of the update.

On 2021-04-19 at 10:00 PM, (XBOX)NOVA x panther said:

Disabling IPv6 is not an option for many people like myself, and it has been nearly a week of being forced into solo play now. I will not be coming back to Warframe until this is fixed and honestly may take a longer break past that. The lack of playtesting and inability to prioritize game breaking bugs is disappointing.

My router does not allow me the option to disable IPv6 either.

On 2021-04-20 at 4:27 AM, (XBOX)Loki Cross said:

I haven't been able to join public matchmaking since the day of the update either. Warframe invites all fail, but I have, with difficulty, been able to accept Xbox Live game invites. I play on an Xbox One X with Google Fiber. My regular play is public matchmaking. 

I have: Restarted xbox, router

Cleared cache

Reinstalled the game

Set all networking setting to manual (w\ DE recommended DNS) 

Called my ISP

From others responses, I am not alone, and it would be coincidence that our issues started rhe say of the update.

You're not alone , i have the same issue since update 30 I'm on Xbox one S and with tomorrow it will be a week and they still not haven't fixed the matchmaking and invite bug , which honestly the way they ignore and handle people on twitch, instagram, facebook and support tickets i don't think they will fix it soon , I bet they don't know what to do because the replys  I get are " we are aware and we are working on it , please check the forums and Trello to see when is fixed , that's all the say , honestly I thought that DE were better than other Ips but they suck at prioritizing things, 

I don't mean to be rude or anything but that's what I have gone through for almost a week . 

On 2021-04-19 at 7:16 PM, (XBOX)SpilledSquash73 said:

I really like the new railjack and the adventure but still i can't join and connect with others, and see them online

Mostly all players are having that issue but DE seems to not care on a work around or eta on fix , I wouldn't be surprised they suck at prioritizing things

On 2021-04-18 at 8:09 PM, (XBOX)SLiM600 said:

Thanks for a good 5 1/2 month run on your game before this update. More than 5 days out of my 30 day booster because of this. I do not use controller. K&M baby!....but thats not my case. I can get the keyboard and mouse working with some buttons no responding. Unplug both and plug keyboard first and then mouse. Not saying this works for everyone. I have friends that can't connect to others but I can. My issue is actual game play itself. It's horrible to play. Combat flow is not smooth anymore and lvl 30s were working me....I'm like WTH! Since then I've been watch the forums for updates and fixes but when reading the release notes it seems to be a lot of cosmetic fixes and not actual game functionality. Some passives maybe got fixed but still have a grip more problems. So lets not focus on that and focus on getting the game to look pretty. Oh BTW I seen 5 of your Warframe ads for the this new broken update of yours. PEACE OUT TENNOS!

Feel the same way, they care more how their buggy game looks rather than how it works or the state its on xbox for a lot of players everything is broken since update 30, honestly for this crappy update I would have rather not gotten the update at all rather not been able to play properly and yep the boosters I hardly bought to get my things lvl up went down the trash . And trust me they are not going to say nothing about when it's finally fixed because they know they f up really bad.

On 2021-04-17 at 6:58 PM, (XBOX)GottWotan0704 said:

hello dear De Team, when will an update for the Xbox come out since the last update i can neither invite a friend nor let him join me nor can i play with other friends

You're not alone bro or sis , i have the same issue , we on the same boat , they seem to not care 

Just now, (XBOX)Ragnarok516741 said:

Feel the same way, they care more how their buggy game looks rather than how it works or the state its on xbox for a lot of players everything is broken since update 30, honestly for this crappy update I would have rather not gotten the update at all rather not been able to play properly and yep the boosters I hardly bought to get my things lvl up went down the trash . And trust me they are not going to say nothing about when it's finally fixed because they know they f up really bad.

I haven't had any of these problems you guys are having. They're aware of the things like keyboard and mouse support. Just give them a little time they'll fix it.

On 2021-04-18 at 12:31 AM, (XBOX)IranSoldier1880 said:

I could cure vors face faster than yous realsing hotpatch3

Agree with you 

On 2021-04-20 at 5:26 AM, (XBOX)Shodian said:

I haven't had any of these problems you guys are having. They're aware of the things like keyboard and mouse support. Just give them a little time they'll fix it.

I don't use M+k and I could careless about that issue , I'm talking about not been able to play either at all or properly like matchmaking, invites not been able to pick certain things in railjack and how many things I had were wasted due to their inability to fix their own game, really , I would understand if a 3rd party was fixing their game , but is them and where are we ? A week since update 30  and still nothing 

Archived