Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Ragnarok516741 said:

I don't use M+k and I could careless about that issue , I'm talking about not been able to play either at all or properly like matchmaking, invites not been able to pick certain things in railjack and how many things I had were wasted due to their inability to fix their own game, really , I would understand if a 3rd party was fixing their game , but is them and where are we ? A week since update 30  and still nothing 

Couple things.

1. It's "I couldn't care less", you're saying that you could care at least a little.

2. Only some people are having matchmaking issues, I've been able to invite and join fine. Double check your NAT and ping settings.

3. Its just a game, sure it's annoying that some items aren't being picked up in railjack, I get it, I'm having that problem too but they'll fix it. Certain things for consoles can't be hoxfixed. It has to be resubmitted to cert and in that case is going to take a little bit of time to develop for it. Some people treat this like it's the end of the world and it's really not. 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Couple things.

1. It's "I couldn't care less", you're saying that you could care at least a little.

2. Only some people are having matchmaking issues, I've been able to invite and join fine. Double check your NAT and ping settings.

3. Its just a game, sure it's annoying that some items aren't being picked up in railjack, I get it, I'm having that problem too but they'll fix it. Certain things for consoles can't be hoxfixed. It has to be resubmitted to cert and in that case is going to take a little bit of time to develop for it. Some people treat this like it's the end of the world and it's really not. 

alright then

1 i say what I want 

2 if it is just a little issue as you say tell me how to fix the matchmaking issue because I have that issue and if it works man you should work at DE 

3 is not the end but they mess up bad and haven't seen a gaming company that they take this long to fix their things 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Ragnarok516741 said:

alright then

1 i say what I want 

2 if it is just a little issue as you say tell me how to fix the matchmaking issue because I have that issue and if it works man you should work at DE 

3 is not the end but they mess up bad and haven't seen a gaming company that they take this long to fix their things 

the first i dont really care about

2nd have you tried reseting your router clearing the cache on your xbox checking your nat and all that if so and you have the problem you just have to wait

3rd have you met wild card

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)GenericBike7013 said:

the first i dont really care about

2nd have you tried reseting your router clearing the cache on your xbox checking your nat and all that if so and you have the problem you just have to wait

3rd have you met wild card

Look what I found is not our end or in this case my end and yes i have tried 2nd option.

After our recent infrastructure upgrades (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258399-matchmaking-presence-server-upgrades-complete/),  some players are affected by issues with finding sessions via matchmaking or inviting others to their session. This issue is occurring for Tenno on all platforms. This is specific to a particular server in our network, where players who connect to this server are not able to talk to players of other servers. The problem primarily (but not exclusively) affects players who are connecting to the North American West Coast.

We do not have a timetable for when the problem will be fixed, but we are aware of it and are actively working on a solution with our network partners.

We will update this thread with information as we receive it. 

Monday, April 19 update

Some changes have been to the network, and our first tests look promising. We're continuing to monitor.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ragnarok516741 said:

Look what I found is not our end or in this case my end and yes i have tried 2nd option.

After our recent infrastructure upgrades (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258399-matchmaking-presence-server-upgrades-complete/),  some players are affected by issues with finding sessions via matchmaking or inviting others to their session. This issue is occurring for Tenno on all platforms. This is specific to a particular server in our network, where players who connect to this server are not able to talk to players of other servers. The problem primarily (but not exclusively) affects players who are connecting to the North American West Coast.

We do not have a timetable for when the problem will be fixed, but we are aware of it and are actively working on a solution with our network partners.

We will update this thread with information as we receive it. 

Monday, April 19 update

Some changes have been to the network, and our first tests look promising. We're continuing to monitor.

ok so just wait with us M&K players

Was just catching up with what everyone has been posting on this chain. The server info was helpful and a nice find Ragnarok. Everyone was just passive aggressive to each other, it's a little funny if you're watching from a distance. We are all waiting for fixes for this or that, some are bigger than others. We are all annoyed with the fact that it's nearly been a week since update 30 and the matchmaking, M&K, etc have not been fixed and rightly so, but we can't do anything about it. No need to have a go at each other eh guys?

On 2021-04-20 at 11:53 AM, (XBOX)BRANDONB35ERK3R said:

Was just catching up with what everyone has been posting on this chain. The server info was helpful and a nice find Ragnarok. Everyone was just passive aggressive to each other, it's a little funny if you're watching from a distance. We are all waiting for fixes for this or that, some are bigger than others. We are all annoyed with the fact that it's nearly been a week since update 30 and the matchmaking, M&K, etc have not been fixed and rightly so, but we can't do anything about it. No need to have a go at each other eh guys?

You're totally correct in every possible way , 

If you guys want to follow the forums and post in regards with the issue about matchmaking bug here is the link to that forum in specific.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1259532-psa-investigating-matchmakinginvite-difficulties-for-some-users/?tab=comments#comment-12122618

20 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Try resetting your Game Options to Default.  It worked for a friend of mine who had the same problem using his Particle Ram. It was mentioned in one of the update notes from DE but I can't seem to find it now.  Anyways, give it a try and hopefully it will fix your issue too!

Thank you so much I will definitely try that I will let you know if it works

i was doing missions on my railjack with friends and when one of them have put the relay orcus to go i coudn't because i don't have mr8 and them my game bugged and i was kicked from their squadron, after that i coudn't enter in any session or invite/be invited my friend. 

i've tried to reinstall the game and clean the xbox cache but didn't work, i made my railjack and reached mr8 to go to relay orcos and when i was there the place had decorations from dojo and when i entered in my railjack there was a lot of random peaple inside and they were stopped there was as if they were bugged..

i don't know more what to do, i can't play the game like this and if this is not fixed i will uninstall warframe and not play it anymore.

ps: please fix this problem i really like the game and don't want to stop playing.

On 2021-04-19 at 1:23 PM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Try resetting your Game Options to Default.  It worked for a friend of mine who had the same problem using his Particle Ram. It was mentioned in one of the update notes from DE but I can't seem to find it now.  Anyways, give it a try and hopefully it will fix your issue too!

OK so I reset all of my settings to default and it still didn’t work

18 hours ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

OK so I reset all of my settings to default and it still didn’t work

Here is the link about the info I gave you.  https://trello.com/c/xoKm8pNo/184-default-binding-not-working-to-trigger-battle-mod-with-controller-workaround-reset-railjack-bindings-or-rebind-to-touch-pad-if-o

Sorry it didn't work for you. It did also work for someone on Switch, so I am surprised you were unable to fix the issue.  If I come across any other possible fix I'll be sure to let you know.

On 2021-04-21 at 12:31 PM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Here is the link about the info I gave you.  https://trello.com/c/xoKm8pNo/184-default-binding-not-working-to-trigger-battle-mod-with-controller-workaround-reset-railjack-bindings-or-rebind-to-touch-pad-if-o

Sorry it didn't work for you. It did also work for someone on Switch, so I am surprised you were unable to fix the issue.  If I come across any other possible fix I'll be sure to let you know.

So what I did was I went into settings and looked at the corner and just pushed reset. Was I supposed to do something different?

Archived