Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me complete my CODEX

MollAgdeduba

Hi, i need really few unit for complete my codex, and i ask your help to find what i miss: let's start!

codexxd.jpg

Let's start with the discovered but unfinished one (white border):

-) Deimos Leaper: I think for now is removed form the game and unobtainable... i'm right?

-) Deimos saxum Eximus: Ok... i've searched for this but i can't find... i've done vault, i've done regular mission etc... some time ago a people posted on the forun a guide for find this rare enemies (and other rare). It look like that guide worked for everything [also the deimos jugulus eximus] but not for this enemies. 

-) Vapos Condor Elite dropship: Everytime i found one is the "non-elite"... some suggestion? How this condor dropship spawn could be triggered on jupiter?

Yellow border: Engineer in the new "corpus proxima" reactor map. I think they are still bugged... right?

Red border: Orm regular ship, found in corpus archwing on veil... still bugged?

Green border: Juno SAP, SLO  & NUL comba... this guys are bugged since when they restyled Jupiter, any one know if now they spawn, and how. Someone has at least one of them in theyr codex?

Blue border: Deimos mutalist moa & his eximus. Those are still bugged? Are obtainable in some way? Someone found one of them?

Pink Border: Unknow grineer... in codex, if sorted by neame, is shown between "flameblade" and "frontier butcher". Flameblade eximus is what someone could think, but i don't really know.

Any idea? Any suggestion?

Thx in advance for any help!

2 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

-) Deimos Leaper: I think for now is removed form the game and unobtainable... i'm right? Yep still bugged

-) Deimos saxum Eximus: Ok... i've searched for this but i can't find... i've done vault, i've done regular mission etc... some time ago a people posted on the forun a guide for find this rare enemies (and other rare). It look like that guide worked for everything [also the deimos jugulus eximus] but not for this enemies. I got its scans doing Arcana bounties, however I wasn't really looking for it (might have got lucky)

-) Vapos Condor Elite dropship: Everytime i found one is the "non-elite"... some suggestion? How this condor dropship spawn could be triggered on jupiter? Running Ananke on Jupiter till you get it (It spawns on the capture target's tileset at around 58s in-game time, however you most likely will get a normal one or on some of the tilesets even a vapos aquilla instead)

Yellow border: Engineer in the new "corpus proxima" reactor map. I think they are still bugged... right? All of the Engineers,(besides Taro one) are still bugged

Red border: Orm regular ship, found in corpus archwing on veil... still bugged? Yep still bugged

Green border: Juno SAP, SLO  & NUL comba... this guys are bugged since when they restyled Jupiter, any one know if now they spawn, and how. Someone has at least one of them in theyr codex? You need to find the eximus variant and shoot it with ballistica prime's alt fire, then scan its shadow.

Blue border: Deimos mutalist moa & his eximus. Those are still bugged? Are obtainable in some way? Someone found one of them? Still bugged

Pink Border: Unknow grineer... in codex, if sorted by neame, is shown between "flameblade" and "frontier butcher". Flameblade eximus is what someone could think, but i don't really know. This enemy doesn't exist/bugged

1. Deimos Leaper: Bugged right now (spawned previously in Iso vault - Toxin stage).
2. Deimos saxum Eximus: I also used that guide for it and it worked. RNG is RNG.
3. Vapos Condor Elite dropship: I did it on Jupiter - Ananke steel path (don't know if steel path is necessary, but I did not find any on regular mission). You need to kill enemies in the open area for the ship to spawn, not always though, and if the Aquila or the regular variant spawns, move on to the next open area.
4. Yellow border: Bugged.
5. Red border: Bugged.
6. Green border: Juno SAP, SLO  & NUL comba. Use Ballistica Prime on their Eximus variants then scan the shadow.
7. Blue border: Bugged.
8. Pink Border: Bugged.

1 hour ago, NeutuoS said:

2. Deimos saxum Eximus: I also used that guide for it and it worked. RNG is RNG.

Ok... so please explain a little bit this... you just enter in "free mode" or you started a bounty? Enemies just spawned on the ground like any other enemies?

Cause the problem with "saxum" is that i have never seen any outside a bounty/vault... 

As the others have said, most of the ones you're looking for are bugged.

For Deimos Jugulus Eximus, I wrote about how to get them by using any of the bounties from the Necralisk detailed here:

For Vapos Elite Condor Dropship, simply do Ananke on Jupiter, the capture. Go all the way to the capture target and kill him/capture him, the area you are now in will usually be a place where a 1 of 3 things can spawn(Vapos Dropship, Vapos ELITE Dropship, and Vapos Aquila). You need to WAIT for one of these to spawn in the area where you got the capture target, and hope that it spawns as Vapos Elite Dropship, abort and retry if it isnt. I have to usually wait around 1:10-1:50 in game time, with Wukong/Titania I can kill the capture target in like 20 seconds, I have to wait a decent amount of time each attempt. Occasionally Ropalolyst shows up in these areas, he just delays the spawn of one of these enemies so you just have to wait an extra 15~secs.

I would NOT recommend trying to get this one right away. By that I mean, I would just do like 5 runs of Ananke a day for these and not go out of your mind trying to get em in one day, cause the spawn rate is still extremely bad. Note that you DO NOT need to be in Steel Path to get these(enemy level is only 16):

TzW9ekQ.jpg

10 hours ago, XxFerdi420xX said:

As the others have said, most of the ones you're looking for are bugged.

For Deimos Jugulus Eximus, I wrote about how to get them by using any of the bounties from the Necralisk detailed here:

Yes... i followed that guide and was really useful to find the Jugulus Eximus, but i can't figure out this work for the Saxum Eximus. In "free roam map" i'v never seen a single Saxum and of course no Saxum Eximus. It look like they only spawn during bounties... so i need to find a bounty that lead me in the position marked on the map, or i need just to fly in a map witohut bounties active since there don't spawn something, or something else? 

7 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Yes... i followed that guide and was really useful to find the Jugulus Eximus, but i can't figure out this work for the Saxum Eximus. In "free roam map" i'v never seen a single Saxum and of course no Saxum Eximus. It look like they only spawn during bounties... so i need to find a bounty that lead me in the position marked on the map, or i need just to fly in a map witohut bounties active since there don't spawn something, or something else? 

Ah sorry, I straight up misread the codex enemy you needed. But that guide's 1st post has a picture of 3 areas and 1 where the the Deimos Saxum Eximus can spawn. This HAS worked for me! You just have to archwing over the 3 areas and kill the eximus in that group if its not the Deimos Saxum Eximus. Keep cycling over the 3 areas and eventually you'll get it. I had to do this for MITOSID EXIMUS(it took me about ~1hr to spawn one so dont give up!), and once again, you don't need to do this in Steel Path.

The main thing that I remember from the discussion regarding Deimos Saxum is that they can only appear during one of the 2 cycles, either Fass or Vome but I can't remember which one. If you're having a hard time spawning it maybe you were attempting during the wrong day cycle?

Archived