Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is it that the only two warframe songs with lyrics all relate to the corpus?

Brinstar7777

Honestly, if the Grineer had a song, it'd be for Steel Meridian anyway, so we could empathize with the defectors and the people trying to be free of oppression and the tragedy of their creation. That's a hymn right there. Something harsh and full of battle but also about helping other Grineer to break free.

1 hour ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Leaving out the "real world" and talking about the ipothetic grineer song, i'm just trying to say that a "grineer aligned" song will be an excess that DE don't want to face with, for the words it should probably use if done "right". So that's why i think that if we ever have grineer song will be "music only" or something related not to grineer itself but to "grineer defector/traitor" or something similar. Or maybe they make a grineer song with words, but instead of match the imperial/racist/militarist grineer personality could be something related to the hard work or similar. 

You are just being silly. I would imagine that DE would be more than capable of being able to represent the Grineer in some sort of song if needed to without having to resort into being literally racist or imperialistic with it. I've said that their ideas of supremacy and pride already exist within current dialogue related to them. And as far as I am concerned, there have been no controversies related to those. Perhaps it's not the aspect of DE creating the song... rather it's an issue with you imagining the song in the most offensive way you can. I'm just saying, that's pretty weird.

23 hours ago, XAN3MK said:

The Grineer can hardly form simple words and you want them to write verse. The vast majority of the Grineer population is illiterate, resulting to grunts for communication. This is apparent even among their higher echelon, with only characters like Tyl Regor or Kela being sufficiently verbose (Vor and Hek as well, to a degree, but the former is insane and the later is a troglodyte, so)

I faction simply has no penchant for artistry.

Yeah, but that doesn't exclude the possibility of a series of grunts arranged into some kind of music.

7 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

Yeah, but that doesn't exclude the possibility of a series of grunts arranged into some kind of music.

Regular Grineer can't music, but Queens with their witchcraft are more than capable to create some Disney-evil-esque chants.

Give us kuva, spill the beans

'Fore we march for our Queens

Archived