Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

When will umbra forma start dropping on veil again as rewards in secret containers again aside shadu parts not dropping from  symbalist even after hours and hours of farming in the veil 

Edited by serena1122
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kamachi said:

Thanks.

Void Storms as they currently stand are simply not worth the player time investment outside of getting Sevagoth parts, please review.

I agree, the void storms need a better or different purpose. Either there needs to be duplicate protection or void storms should have their reason to exist.

I have suggested this in a different thread. I think it would be a nice solution:

• Like 7

If you completed the Orphix mission, but was not able to get to the extraction point before Sentient reaches 100 the door becomes stuck and you are not able to escape. Applauses developers. Simply applauses.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

Void storms are undeniably worse than any other fissure,even a survival or  interception missions are faster to open relics pls Remove objectives and let us  blast trough missions with railjacks its called ,,storms''  not ,,crawls''

Why can't the ships we kill drop reactants. I actually thought that was how it worked before trying the first mission. Void storms could convert the ships to corrupted ships. But no we get the Railjack as a taxi to the "real" mission. So disappoint!

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an exploit related to Void Traces.

Is this to do with people getting different rewards if they have maximum allowed Void Trace?  I'm wondering if I should be spending Void Trace so it doesn't go to waste or if I'm better off keeping it at max for a better chance at the parts I need.  Could we please get a clear description on what is intended to happen with Void Trace rewards?

Edited by Katinka
  • Like 3

For the last half an hour i have been trying to get turbine doors bug reproduced but I spawned only 2 turbine objectives. Both has been bugged but I managed to get through by getting necramech on the other side and transfer into it. there has been number of questions and advices etc to just remove doors or objective till its solved but now I am asking for specific node that will always spawn turbine as how can Ii  be reproduced If you keep me waiting good 30 or so seconds every time I abort the mission when it doesnt spawn? You call it elusive bug but you do not seem to do anything that shows your interest other then asking us to do something about it... 

Thank you for hotfixes of any kind of course.

Hoping the next Hotfix gets rid of cold/magnetic/electrical/whatever proc in Railjack that makes all the writing on the screen unreadable. Can't read mission objectives so have to abort every time, simply because don't know what has to be done to complete the mission.

Sorry, no more railjack for me until this is fixed. Its VERY unpleasant trying to use a map that shakes, is hard to navigate. Aggravates simulator sickness. There is a really GOOD REASON I TURN OFF SCREEN SHAKE EFFECT. 

Edited by Twisted_Wisdom
additional info
  • Like 3

Thanks DE! Could you please buff the spawn rate of corrupted enemies in the new void storms? It’s annoying having to wait for or not even open the relic. Otherwise it’s going great!

• Like 2

• Fix Garuda can't be able to use her talons on some Railjack Missions and her other visual bugs. Thanks
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's talons changes to default skin when a melee weapon is equipped and some railjack missions i can't use her talons even without any melee equipped
  • VISUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fbYW4zDbg (credits to Dravince) Default talons skins when a melee weapon is equipped, even using Garuda's skins.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: use her Sucessor Skin's Talons skin and play with her talons in any mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: default talons skins even using Garuda Sucessor Skin and unable to play with her talons in some railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Visual bug: very easy | Railjack bug: not so often

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kamachi said:

Thanks.

Void Storms as they currently stand are simply not worth the player time investment outside of getting Sevagoth parts, please review.

Just wanna add a little bug issuas that can really damage cpu like number of particles that void storms can make can bug and its really destroying game settings and computer I had to reinstall the whole game to fix the game but my computer and grafic card had really bad they -for now I think its fixed but im scared that they could xause really big hardware damage - but thx for fisting crash error and stuff 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kamachi said:

Let them talk... lots of 'em seem not to understand that void storms are a way to play RJ (fore and foremost) while having the opportunity to open a relic (reb's words, not mine)

Gating Savagoth there and the Epitaph can be discussed but crying because the missions make no sense just because they thought they would be something else is kinda silly.

Thanks for the updates!

When will you bring the Galleon back to Flexa you removed with 29.10?

BR

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Maxim said:

@[DE]Rebecca When will you fix spawn in a railjack after invited in the dojo? I can't trade with this bug.

Did you perhaps try fast traveling to Vault or somewhere else?

That solves the issue for me and the person who's on RJ becomes visible on the trade interface again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed some reward tables including Vaulted Relics.

•  

huh so thats whay i got for venka 

nvm i see from wiki but is from another relic from vaulted

Edited by xanawilliam

il y a 23 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Void Sinks will no longer damage Railjack Crew or Companions (or Defense objectives, etc). 

Great ... does it mean i won't have to revive my MOA each time i enter a POI or Side Objective ... and every 5 sec after ? 

yeah i know ranking up a MOA while doing those missions isn't my brightest idea but it's a pain in the Prime in any mission type anyway, consider giving them moare hp² or auto repair by default ( for any mechanical sentinel or companion/MOA )?.

be well.

Edited by Carmelitha