Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Still no fix for corrupted enemies not spawning in some Void Storm missions? And that crew ship enemies don't get corrupted? IMO, destroying the void storm fissures should drop reactant, to help alleviate this issue. Also, perchance, make it so when we get damaged by the void storm fissure going boom, a chance for our frame to get a corrupted buff?

51 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Void Sinks will no longer damage Railjack Crew or Companions (or Defense objectives, etc). 

Fixes:

• Fixed being permanently stuck in a Void Tunnel if you start a mission from a Dojo, but choose to go to a Relay.

• Fixed missions not properly starting and the Railjack being in a dormant state if a Client does an incomplete load due to having a slower PC than the Host. 

• Fixed incorrect ordering in title strings in certain languages.

• Fixed some reward tables including Vaulted Relics.

• Fixed an exploit related to Void Traces.

• Fixed [PH] strings in the World State Window for Razorback.

• Fixed an overlap issue in the UI in the Dojo menus. 

• Fixed several script errors. 

• Fixed crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards on Ceres. 

• Fixed a crash that could occur when you quit to Dojo during ‘Call of the Tempestarii’. 

• Fixed a crash when using Sevagoth.

I was hoping Dex event is starting with this hotfix. Must be honest, still processing the letdown. But thanks for all the improvements.

I already have some problems to fill up the crew when I'm farming epitaph parts. And update is live for only a couple days. When most of players would get them, void fissures would die. Because not only you'd spent more time, but since you wouldn't have full crew and therefore choice from 4 rewards, you would have much worse total rewards than in regular fissures. It really has to be somewhat changed to have any chance for longevity.

Easy fix to make players love void storms. Make the railjack (space) enemies drop reactant too to solve the issue with sometimes not getting enough text reactant. Then either make it so you crack 3-5 relics per mission or remove the other objectives and streamline void storms to be as fast as traditional fissure missions. And add some evergreen rewards to the tables such as endo or kuva for those who already farmed the weapon and frame parts. Ez pz.

Just now, _Tormex_ said:
7 minutes ago, Darkmega18 said:

it's honestly not that long on grineer storms. you pop into a crewship and hear the fissure,

There's a bug that makes it not work correctly for clients right now

Why is someone trying to get corrupted in a crewship (just curious)

In my experience so far, the orokin derelict and turbine/battery/hangar/station is enough to get your 10 reactents ?

8 minutes ago, Teletric said:

They do know what they want.

The format for tactical potato's video at least was complain about something 2-3 times, explain how its not an issue and doesn't actually need to be changes, then complain a time or two more for good measure. That makes him sound reasonable while getting as much complaining done as possible.

Playing both sides and advocating for things that are counter to their comments a few weeks/months ago communicates that they don't actually know what they want. If they did, they wouldn't constantly contradict themselves.

il y a 2 minutes, Crossfire78 a dit :

Well no... because DE said that it will be a normal RJ run but you can open a relic... much like any other relic run?

Only because you can speed run a capture, exterminate or rescue?

If you do relic defense or relic survival it takes just as long as the normal mission type?

Starting to cry that it takes to long just makes no sense if you take that into consideration?

i'm not here to discuss indefinitely on who's right and who's wrong i don't have the time for that, just saying that if you can't see where the problem is then just don't try to act like you do see it, warframe is a game built around speed and farming, if the farm is not fun and not rewarding at the end why bothering yourself on doing it ? and that apply to every single thing in this game, rj relics are slow and not rewarding at the end, 10-15min for 1 relic (and just so you take that into acount: you didn't get the chance to get the part you want all the time that's how relics work btw) so taking that into acount 10-15min for 1 relic is not rewarding.

exterminates takes about 5min to do, and even survival is a 5min countdown between every relic, doing rj mission is not worth the double amount of time just for 1 relic at the end, btw if only enemies ships could drop reactants that would at least speed up the process and make rj relics more straight in the way it work cause when you think about it for 2sec railjack+relics in the same sentence you first think about ships dropping reactants.

anyway agree or disagree with me i don't care, my mind is set i just hope DE will take that into account and do something to make rj relics more rewarding at the end for the time you spend on them.

Yeah, I'm done with farming Sevagoth and Epitaph and not going to touch that game mode, even with a mile long stick, again.

Whose idea of "fun" was getting blinded by bright white explosions every few seconds for no reason until you puke all over your keyboard?

2 minutes ago, Okayane said:

i'm not here to discuss indefinitely on who's right and who's wrong i don't have the time for that, just saying that if you can't see where the problem is then just don't try to act like you do see it, warframe is a game built around speed and farming, if the farm is not fun and not rewarding at the end why bothering yourself on doing it ? and that apply to every single thing in this game, rj relics are slow and not rewarding at the end, 10-15min for 1 relic (and just so you take that into acount: you didn't get the chance to get the part you want all the time that's how relics work btw) so taking that into acount 10-15min for 1 relic is not rewarding.

exterminates takes about 5min to do, and even survival is a 5min countdown between every relic, doing rj mission is not worth the double amount of time just for 1 relic at the end, btw if only enemies ships could drop reactants that would at least speed up the process and make rj relics more straight in the way it work cause when you think about it for 2sec railjack+relics in the same sentence you first think about ships dropping reactants.

anyway agree or disagree with me i don't care, my mind is set i just hope DE will take that into account and do something to make rj relics more rewarding at the end for the time you spend on them.

Alright!

I expect your Thread about how Survivial and Defense Fissure missions take toooooo long, because warframe is a game build around speed and efficency :-)

46 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

You've been watching too much Brozime.

Why must efficiency always be a determining factor? How about just having FUN!

People like you are the problem with the game. You don't know what you fricking want!

You mistake time (wasting) with fun.

I grind the void storm missions to get drops.  I grind planets to get resources.  I wait, 84 hours, to build new content.  I enjoy and want to test out this new content, to see if it alleviates all of the previous grind.  It can alleviate grind either by being novel, or by increasing drops.  This is fun.

Why then are void storms bad?  Efficiency of the input time, to the output reward.  In layman's terms, fun is low per unit invested time.

You think somehow efficiency and fun aren't linked?  Fine.  You complete Orphix Venom, and I'll do Eidolon fights.  Statistically I beat you to having the arcanes by weeks to months of play.  By your logic then, Orphix Venom is more fun because you play more to get the same reward.

Sounds odd in those terms. No?

If you still don't get it, explain Disruptions.  Gauss bits drop from one, acceltra and akarius from another.  Axi relics, lenses, and fibers from the last....    hmmmm....no content, but that last disruption is constantly being played because it can assure Axi relic drops.  Not a coincidence.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Void Sinks will no longer damage Railjack Crew or Companions (or Defense objectives, etc). 

Fixes:

• Fixed being permanently stuck in a Void Tunnel if you start a mission from a Dojo, but choose to go to a Relay.

• Fixed missions not properly starting and the Railjack being in a dormant state if a Client does an incomplete load due to having a slower PC than the Host. 

• Fixed incorrect ordering in title strings in certain languages.

• Fixed some reward tables including Vaulted Relics.

• Fixed an exploit related to Void Traces.

• Fixed [PH] strings in the World State Window for Razorback.

• Fixed an overlap issue in the UI in the Dojo menus. 

• Fixed several script errors. 

• Fixed crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards on Ceres. 

• Fixed a crash that could occur when you quit to Dojo during ‘Call of the Tempestarii’. 

• Fixed a crash when using Sevagoth.

What about the dojo transporter bug that was produced as a result of being able to rename transporters? i've got two i'm not allowed to remove because it is outside the bounds of the dojo map and the decoration menu will not show up in order for me to delete it. is this a bug that you want to stay just to piss off players? if it is the case, you're doing an awesome job on that.

1 minute ago, Crossfire78 said:

WOW... never intendet it to evoke that association...

did these 3 dots really tick you off that much?

Apologies just a habbit of mine... nothing meant by it but hey, can't be anyone so considerate ;-)

It didnt tick me off. If it did I would've screamed with lots of (!!!!!!). You mentioned this "Kinda frightening how many tenno did not understand that, even though reb said that several times on her streams?" Which led me to believe that you think everyone SHOULD know these information. Again, not everyone watches these streams. Just saying.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ace-Bounty-Hunter:

You've been watching too much Brozime.

Why must efficiency always be a determining factor? How about just having FUN!

People like you are the problem with the game. You don't know what you fricking want!

Railjack is supposed to be a coop game mode. Why do we have alerts? In order to have good chances of matchmaking!

Good luck getting matched with the 0.0001 percent of randos who enjoy a gamemode that has zero benefit.

5 minutes ago, AceRedbeard said:

It didnt tick me off. If it did I would've screamed with lots of (!!!!!!). You mentioned this "Kinda frightening how many tenno did not understand that, even though reb said that several times on her streams?" Which led me to believe that you think everyone SHOULD know these information. Again, not everyone watches these streams. Just saying.

Don't worry about it.

And yes I'm aware not everyone is able to watch the streams.

But in regards to the voidstorms, it then makes you wonder where somne tenno get their information from?

I mean clearly they have some other expectations but from where?

BR

12 minutes ago, AceRedbeard said:

Also tbf, text as a communication form is quite hard when it comes to expressing the correct tone alongside the message itself so I would understand if people took it the wrong way even if the original poster didn't mean it that way.

Back to the main thread:

-I don't have problems with seizures myself but I hope that that issue really gets addressed. Warframe was never a seizure-friendly game (looking at Vauban on Defense missions or Mirage w/ neon Brammas) but the new void storm missions are a bit much what with all the light and screen shaking.

-Another thing... I dunno if anyone else has encountered this issue, but I've been getting it more in ESO when I late join to where squad mates don't have their healthbars displayed in the upper right. I often bring Trinity as a support so it makes it a bit harder to not be aware of what their health values are at and when I need to cast my 4. I'd say it's about a 90% chance it works normally and a 10% chance this bug happens.

1 hour ago, Kamachi said:

Thanks.

Void Storms as they currently stand are simply not worth the player time investment outside of getting Sevagoth parts, please review.

You literally get radiant vaulted relics and one of if not the best secondaries in the game too, but hey I guess getting relics you normally can’t get and saving 100 void traces, while raking in tons of credits and affinity just isn’t worth it huh 🤷‍♂️

Archived