Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, Kamachi said:

Thanks.

Void Storms as they currently stand are simply not worth the player time investment outside of getting Sevagoth parts, please review.

Check their Trello, they are aware of this and it is under Popular Feedback on their trello page meaning they have acknowledged it and will most likely change something about it

Unpopular opinion, but I’ve been loving the new void storms. If you’re skillful, you can complete then faster than the Survival benchmark (much faster with Grineer Skirmish) and all the extra goodies/ return Radiants really help make it worthwhile.

To the naysayers, keep in mind you’re getting:

Large amounts of endo from ship parts, substantial credits, more relics back than you put in (usually), substantial XP from objectives to passively level items, 25% chance to get your Radiants back in most cases, and a never ending supply of Void Traces.

My longest mission times usually run about 8-9 minutes, but the variable objectives for me have masked well the otherwise repetitive nature of cracking relics, and overall these Void Storms are a passive, evergreen Ducat grind that still give several other goodies.

Do I even need credits, endo, or XP? No, I have a maxed mod collection and a maxed copy of every arsenal item in the game. Is it fun to watch numbers go up while casually grinding Ducats? Yes. Yes indeed.

'd be nice if these Void Storm missions were effective. I could crack open 6 relics on ground capture by the time 3 Earth void storm missions are done. 8 by the time 1 Veil Proxima Storm is done. With a good Railjack and crew. 

2 hours ago, quxier said:

Some people having fun using frames and other stuffs not grinding for them.

Any attacks, not only throw, even rolls, jumps and bullet jumps causes it.

Yeah, it all causes it. Rolling and jumping disables it - its not bad, even quite intuitive. But throwing a glaive? Its a weapon made to throw :/ 

5 minutes ago, manucas22 said:

pls revisit the drop rate for the epitath bp... it just doesnt drop...

ive done so many missions and nothing

pls

It's just RNG. I had no trouble at all with the Epitaph. Sevagoth took many, many times longer for me.

Just to be on the safe side: You made sure you were in the right missions, yes? :) That's void storms in Earth Proxima, Venus Proxima or Saturn Proxima.

While playing a void storm mission with a friend, he had a strange in between transition after getting on the main objective where he was levitating and could use his warframe abilities along side both is arch-gun and arch-melee and could fly as in arch-wing mode. (This is from what he told me and the included screenshot.)

(Warning, the screen shot is NSFW in the odd weapon placement.)

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456087518509662209/832723188365656075/20210416225832_1.jpg

Of a dozen or so public Void Storm missions attempted exactly 0 successfully completed. I can solo all day long and only run into game breaking bugs every 3rd mission or so. At this point you may be concerned about some progressive country taking issue with the claim of "Multiplayer". It sure feels like false advertising.

7 hours ago, Kamachi said:

Thanks.

Void Storms as they currently stand are simply not worth the player time investment outside of getting Sevagoth parts, please review.

Here's a thought DE. What about a void storm activity that doesn't involve fissures? I mean, it's still a void storm. But it's not the "critical mass" needed to cause fissures. So it becomes a regular environment modifier for normal Railjack. It won't always happen, but it might. That degree of randomness will make void storms a genuine threat, and less of a relic sink. Sure, you can do relics in void fissure storms, but you could also just do regular Railjack, with the chance that any random RJ mission might have a storm move in, further complicating your mission.

Crewships don't seem to spawn in the Neptune Proxima when you have X Crewships to disable. I am unable to complete a node due too this and have had to abort voidstorm fissues because the mission is incompletable. 

This has been reported by others in the below thread. 
Please DE can this be looked at? 

4 hours ago, dziellsGamer said:

Check their Trello, they are aware of this and it is under Popular Feedback on their trello page meaning they have acknowledged it and will most likely change something about it

No.  You misunderstand the situation.

Let me explain.  The Trello board exists as a repository for feedback.  It doesn't indicate the outcome of said issues, and it doesn't imply any action.  Case in point, there was a bunch of feedback about how the Plexus was dealing with affinity gains oddly.  DE acknowledged this, and responded back that this was "working as intended and would get nothing changed."  

Please change how Navigation works. Right now Host can cancel the mission mid-mission without any of the squad member input or votes. This make me cannot finish a lot of mission as they 'Force' me back to railjack after the countdown ends. As Host mostly decided to cancel the mission because they think they cannot finish the mission but the mission is almost over and I'm finishing the mission on my own.

Atleast make a 30 or 60 seconds countdown for mission cancel + Cy telling us that Host decided to cancel the mission. Any crew members who decided to continued the mission should exit the railjack at that time as Host leave. To prevent any lost due to connecting to new host. Each member should ceate their own section with their own (NPC) crews and continue playing the mission.

If that can happen that would be great.

12 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

flux energy back to railjack? Please?!

I was a BIG hater of the new system, because of what I though might be a big resource sink Forma and with other things being changed, but I have been converted and actually like it now I've gotten over the redoing of all my systems. except for 100 revo and 2 dome charges only

12 hours ago, Carmelitha said:

HusH!!  stop asking better rewards or they will add Amber Ayatan Stars in the rewards table 😱.

I agree NO! for the love of all things sane, no more stupid amber stars as rewards, if players can't be bothered to get them in normal gameplay, why the hell should DE keep pandering to the speed run and cbb players whims because if your not speed running the missions you might actually find some.

9 hours ago, DrinkingRock said:

Unpopular opinion, but I’ve been loving the new void storms. If you’re skillful, you can complete then faster than the Survival benchmark (much faster with Grineer Skirmish) and all the extra goodies/ return Radiants really help make it worthwhile.

To the naysayers, keep in mind you’re getting:

Large amounts of endo from ship parts, substantial credits, more relics back than you put in (usually), substantial XP from objectives to passively level items, 25% chance to get your Radiants back in most cases, and a never ending supply of Void Traces.

My longest mission times usually run about 8-9 minutes, but the variable objectives for me have masked well the otherwise repetitive nature of cracking relics, and overall these Void Storms are a passive, evergreen Ducat grind that still give several other goodies.

Do I even need credits, endo, or XP? No, I have a maxed mod collection and a maxed copy of every arsenal item in the game. Is it fun to watch numbers go up while casually grinding Ducats? Yes. Yes indeed.

Unpopular, nope I fully agree I'm liking them and the void traces are way better than normal relic missions I've found so far and will help in future relic farming. I'm the same have everything just do it for something different and for me fun.

9 hours ago, Zenolegor said:

'd be nice if these Void Storm missions were effective. I could crack open 6 relics on ground capture by the time 3 Earth void storm missions are done. 8 by the time 1 Veil Proxima Storm is done. With a good Railjack and crew. 

I'm happy for you.

7 hours ago, Xycra said:

While playing a void storm mission with a friend, he had a strange in between transition after getting on the main objective where he was levitating and could use his warframe abilities along side both is arch-gun and arch-melee and could fly as in arch-wing mode. (This is from what he told me and the included screenshot.)

(Warning, the screen shot is NSFW in the odd weapon placement.)

Hide contents

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456087518509662209/832723188365656075/20210416225832_1.jpg

What a big gun you have there. :awe::tongue:

11 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please for the love of potatoes revert the change that stops us from hosting our own railjack mission when departing from the railjack/dojo. Force-joining squads does not work in this game mode when players want to use their own railjack.

At present to use own railjack have to pre-make group or go solo.

Archived