Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Lol after over 60 solo missions in Neptune Veil and Pluto void storms with minimal issues I thought maybe I'd try pub match again .. lmao what a complete mess.. pub play is just so broken .. its just not advisable to play in public mode, I got caught in a progress screen that i couldnt get out of, couldn't select reward, and luckily the nice captain thankfully sent us back to DD .. man DE you've virtually made RJ solo or inv only mode.. 5 updates and players still really cant play together without major issues .. I would be embarrassed if I was a dev putting this out in the state it is.. "Warframe Railjack 30 Update - The Claytons Co-op game"  .. sad

On 2021-04-17 at 2:23 AM, Crossfire78 said:

Why is someone trying to get corrupted in a crewship (just curious)

In my experience so far, the orokin derelict and turbine/battery/hangar/station is enough to get your 10 reactents ?

because theres not always a derelict (grineer, earth, saturn), and the POI for some reason sometimes decides not to pop fissures and instead they only start appearing in the POI after doing a crewship or two due to relative inconsistencies. if they appear, yes, the derelicts in venus can fix you up instantly. or literally the mission itself when in corpus. but if they don't, you gotta go poke a few before you tunguska cannon the rest out.

Situational adaptability in the face of uncontrollable issues = no complaining on a lack of spawns and missing out when you only need 10 combined from anyone... so having a couple crewships handy, atleast for grineer railjack missions is good, since if the poi gets finished before the fissures decide to appear, theres no where else to go, other than getting hit by some sled or the crewships.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but ...
If there is Anomaly and Void Storm on Veil Proxima at the same time on the same mission, Relict can be selected for the mission, but after reaching the mission it cannot be opened. The Void Storm mission is no longer working.

Still having issue with UI being completely desynchronized and displaying wrong ranks for anything, not really game breaking but kinda boring to see your sentinel reaching rank 8 4 times in 2 min despite being rank 15 when you entered the mission.

Archived