Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead Pirates Tell No Tales arc sharing

Stickman949

Hello, Warframe community! I come to you all today to share a concept for a story in my series that I've been thinking about ever since completing Call of the Tempestarii. It's a space pirate arc called Dead Pirates Tell No Tales, based off of Call of the Tempestarii. It's an alternative version of the quest where my main characters, Stickman, Jewel, Skye, Skystar, and Yinu all work together to help out the Tempestarii complete it's final rescue mission through the void. But Vala gets in the way and has different ideas for our heroes, and wants revenge against the Tempestarii for killing her sisters aboard the Lucrecia Platform. It may seem like it's the same story flow as Call of the Tempestarii, but I assure you, there's more to this arc than what the quest has to offer, as the story I have planned up offers so much more than just the short story that DE gave us. Not to say that it's bad, i'm just saying I got more planned, including a void storm fight onboard Vala's ship against me and her, as well as also a scene of Yinu, the child prodigy from No Straight Roads, giving Sevagoth's Shadow a drawing of her and the shadow, knowing how much he suffered being trapped in the void all those years. It'll be one heck of a ride, and I can't wait to share it all with you too.

Archived